Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Must Read : Live And Let “THEM” Live: The Many Sins Of Abortion - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Must Read : Live And Let “THEM” Live: The Many Sins Of Abortion (944 Views)

A 4yrs Old Boy Lost His Mom But Just Cant Let Them Bury Her (photo) / 11 Year Old Pregnant From Rape Wants Child, Sparking Abortion Debate / Jonathan Many Sins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read : Live And Let “THEM” Live: The Many Sins Of Abortion by ishiamu(m): 2:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
Dear Abortionists, let me hit you with the brutal truth, lest, I soil my fingers in blood as I see injustice spewing and brewing unabated, and keep quiet or stay indifferent to it. I know many of you will ignore this message or simply stroll over it as quickly as you can and roll to another page, but the pang of guilt and the cries of these unborn babies you cruelly ‘killed’ may continue to hunt you, day and night. I am writing this because they were hunting me in my dream, they were crying bitterly, holding malicious grudges against me, and they were disturbing my peace every night. “Have I killed any of you?” I confronted them. “No, you have not, but you are aiding more atrocities against us by not condemning this devious act through your dexterous prose.” They hit back at me in my trance. The revelations I saw were chilling, shocking, dreadful, horrible and terrifying. I don’t want to see them again. This was why I picked up my pen for this job.

Lovers of abortion, there’s no point engaging in pre-marital sex spree if you can’t accept with boldness the sexual implications and by large, the responsibility of your sexual outcomes. Throw morality aside and let’s be realistic here. Be sincere to yourself, how would you feel in the spirit realm if you were aborted by your ‘would-be’ parents? Would you have forgiven them if they forcefully snuffed life out of you when you were a week old, or when you were two, three, five or six months as fetus in the womb? Would you be happy peeping from the dungeon of ‘hell’ seeing those who slaughtered, shattered and dismembered you alive into pieces enjoying life? Won’t you be cursing them, crying ferociously, sorrowfully and resentfully to God for vengeance? If nods are given to the above questions as supporting factors for the ‘wishful’ calamities you would rain on your slaughterers, then why are you heartlessly cutting the throats of these babies for sin they did not commit? What crime have they committed against you? What are their offences? Why are you violently destroying their lives with enmity? Why are you killing them prematurely? Why are you soiling your hands in human blood? Didn’t they deserve to live just as you are living?

I write with a heavy heart filled with sadness, a heart filled with sorrow for the pains these babies are presently going through. The gate of heaven is shut against them, and hell is rejecting them until vengeance is achieved. I saw trails of blood littering a large community of children, of babies. Unborn babies. They were swimming in pool of their blood. Their cries bother my heart, I couldn’t just sleep. Who will help these babies? They were suffering for sins they knew nothing about. Everybody ought to be worried about the excruciating pains of these aborted babies. In my dream, I saw aborted babies brutally beheaded in the womb; some without hands, some without heads, some with intestines littered everywhere, some cut to pieces like ‘suya meat’, others highly disorganized. They were destroyed alive. They were crying for mercy…”please, don’t kill me. Let me live, mummy. I’ll be useful to you. I will be rich and make you happy.” Their voices continue to re-echo in my ears. But the heartless, callous, and ruthless connivers—the girlfriend, boyfriend and doctors, decided with inhuman feeling to turn deaf ears to these pleadings. Oh! My heart is panicking! Unborn babies, please, read my article and vindicate me. I am playing my own part. Just as all of you pleaded with me!

Even God despise shedding of human blood. Mortal sin. A grave sin before the Creator who gives life. Don’t kill what you cannot create even a single hair. Iniquity that touches the heart of God which makes him regrets creating human beings. When David connived with Joab and destroyed Uriah’s life because of a woman, and coveted same to his house, God sent Prophet Nathan to him to warn him. And God equally laid a curse on him. David was told that because he killed an innocent man, blood will never depart from his house. In Exodus Chapter 20 verse 13, God commanded us ‘not to kill’, in verse 14, he says that we should ‘not commit adultery, or fornication’, in verse 15, he says that we should ‘not covet our neighbor’s wife or husband.’ These commandments have a web of chain-like. When you commit fornication, you are in fact, coveting your neighbor’s property. You are using what should be the sole right of your neighbor’s. After you may have dismantled the original and genuine ingredients of the property, after you have used the values, then you left your neighbor with just the crumbs. Have you not coveted your neighbor’s property? Fornication also begets unwanted pregnancy. You see abortion as a daily routine. After aborting all the babies in your wombs for those men, they dump you for their ‘neighbor’ to pick his worthless and miserable property and marry. God, help me with a good woman. Make a choice for me, for I am weak and know nothing of these women hypocritically pretending to be saints whereas, they are finished and miserable! Dear abortionists, why do you want it raw and hot? Why killing yourselves on what is rightfully yours? Why stealing it when you know that a time is coming that you will even be fed up of it? Was it caused by lack of contentment with what you have, or caused by greediness, the mad-rush to belong, to put on ‘Brazilian hair’, ‘Caribbean hair’ or what? Young lady, why killing your future with an instant urge to satisfy meager wants?

I want to plead with you again would-be fathers and would-be mothers. Please, spare these babies. Let them live and fulfill their mission, their destinies before going back to their creator. Why are you sending them back without seeing the light of the day? That reminds me a story of a world renowned football star. A woman was pregnant and when she approached a doctor to force out the baby prematurely, the doctor, after a thorough examination advised the woman not to abort the baby. The woman went home dejected. She later took to abortion pills which backfired. Today, the whole world is celebrating Christiano Ronaldo. What if the woman had violently eliminated him like most women do, who could have been the breadwinner of the family? You are criticizing Boko Haram, Ritualists, politicians for killing people. What of you? A secret murder. A killer with sharp objects. With drugs. Don’t be surprised that all of you will receive the same judgment on the last day. You fall into the same category. You are only an armed robber without guns, a Boko Haram without bomb, a ritualist without money, but you have drugs, knives, pickax, scissors, scythes, chisels and razor blade to carry out your evil operation.

After damaging your womb with dangerous pills, you will start accusing your grandmother, step mother or step wife of bewitching you. You are the witch! The evil that men do lives with them. May your evil live with you. Haven’t you been feeling ‘abortion trauma syndrome’ like feeling guilty, depressed, urge to commit suicide, dying, losing to insomnia, lack of appetite weeks after carrying out abortion? Although, to some of you it’s a normal thing. My dear, repent, ask God to forgive you, go and do penance, and give your entire life to Him who can save you and give you a new life in Him. Lest, if you die in your sin, you are doom to perdition. Here is my message for you. Let us pray…

1 Like

Re: Must Read : Live And Let “THEM” Live: The Many Sins Of Abortion by buchi4action(m): 2:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
cry
Re: Must Read : Live And Let “THEM” Live: The Many Sins Of Abortion by mideeniafe(f): 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
embarassed
Re: Must Read : Live And Let “THEM” Live: The Many Sins Of Abortion by SeverusSnape(m): 3:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
embarassed cry
Re: Must Read : Live And Let “THEM” Live: The Many Sins Of Abortion by SeverusSnape(m): 3:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
This is just the bitter truth... Girls please take note, Any of you who aborts a foetus is a murderer. Guys, any of you who gives money to your girl friend or aid her in carrying out an abortion, Is a murderer. If you know you ain't ready for responsibilities, Abstain from sex. I don't know why they are avoiding this thread.

Moderators do the needful, There could be some one out there who wants to commit this dastardly act.
Re: Must Read : Live And Let “THEM” Live: The Many Sins Of Abortion by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
cry
Re: Must Read : Live And Let “THEM” Live: The Many Sins Of Abortion by Hero10001: 3:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
What?!
You know nothing about Biology.

Beside, if you call an abortinist a murderer what will term "CONDOMS" !?

Do you know how many potential spermatozoans are stragulated/suffocated to death in those rubbers everday?!
Re: Must Read : Live And Let “THEM” Live: The Many Sins Of Abortion by ishiamu(m): 6:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
Lalasticlala, ishilove, seun save a soul by droping this on Frontpage it's not always politics, we also need this to help the Lil/old ones that are ignorant bout this

(1) (Reply)

Wanna Learn How To Be Patient / Ever Watched This Fight As A Kid? It Was My Favourite! (pic) / The Polytechnic Ibadan Computer Science Students {nacoss} 2014/2015 Excursion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.