Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,129 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner (39132 Views)

Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos / Davido Flaunts His New POLICE Plate (Photo) / Don Jazzy Flaunts His Los Angeles Crib [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by elantraceey(f): 8:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
Sile12:

Probably is too expensive, the shape/size or how people talks about it....

Na not the price .

It should be the price , i naturally prefer small cars.

And also it's popularity i don't like things that are too common.
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by Holybreed69(m): 8:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
Nice one.
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by Dubemkelly(m): 8:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
Redoil:
Spend the money recklessly and cry in the nearest future like majek fashek.
Invest the money wisely and enjoy like king forever.
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by kenx1(m): 8:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
[quote author=englishmart post=30245635]10million naira range rover. [/quote

10m naira no be money

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by akpanikpe(m): 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
All I see is a cute baby playing on top of her toy
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by BrAkingNews: 8:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
priscaoge:
That Baby is very beautiful!!! kiss kiss
You yourself gann no bad at all. can I hit you or you married?
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
elantraceey:

Na not the price .

It should be the price , i naturally prefer small cars.

And also it's popularity i don't like things that are too common.

That's why you said the other time that you'll sell it if given to you as a gift and get a smaller car then keep the change...

Like your reasoning.....
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by elantraceey(f): 8:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
Sile12:

That's why you said the other time that you'll sell it if given to you as a gift and get a smaller car then keep the change...

Like your reasoning.....

There are smaller cars that are more expensive dear.
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
xreal:
BTW
When did he start his music career?
How many singles/albums does he have?

Am I missing something?

Do good music and you will be blessed. Timi go that car as a gift for singing Great Nation
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
elantraceey:

There are smaller cars that are more expensive dear.

shocked Those are super cars, like Ferrari, Porche, Lamboghini....
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by boom007(m): 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
Nice one
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by kuzee(m): 9:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
all these guys dem no wan hear word.. money you can use to do better thing, if you like show off, nothing enter your body..
this is naija not America.. if it Justin Bieber, no one will talk.. but all these naija celeb.. Remember no one can tell what the future hold,
I de pity una.
my account balance no reach N200 but not as cluess like you..
if they like spend na their life.. undecided
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
lalasticlala:
The singer shared these photos on instagram.. ..

Nice one...

http://websta.me/n/timidakolo?lang=en

See now this is class.

Not the typical thug looking yeyebrities yous guys post.
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
vizkiz:
I think its time I hit the studio embarassed
lol, you're not serious
ANYWAY, DOWNLOAD MY NEW SONG “Into Your Soul” BY CLICKING THE LINK BELOW

www.ijbeats..in/2015/01/music-ij-beats-into-your-soul-ijbeats.html?m=1
THANK YOU
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2015
Redoil:
Spend the money recklessly and cry in the nearest future like majek fashek.
Invest the money wisely and enjoy like king forever.

Seriously bro, but its a pity most of them don't reason that way. They believe everyday it Xmas and forgotten there's tume for everything. There were some celebrities, actors/actresses 20years ago, where are they today

They should know that In 20yrs, they will refer to them as some celebrities from the past.
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by Kingsasian(m): 9:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
estheremma:
This is the second thread ive seen about him,pls guys help me,what or who is he?
Timi came into limelight when he won West Africa Idol 2007 while Omowumi was the runner up.
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by Missmossy(f): 9:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
Hehehe cool he sings pretty well grin

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by Kingsasian(m): 9:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
pretydiva:
Dat baby is so cute kiss..wish ve given birth 2 mine cry
when u were aborting it u forgot there are cute babies in u, abi?
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by benemmanuel: 9:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
Please who is he?
does sing akpala or Fuji or
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by elantraceey(f): 9:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
Sile12:

shocked Those are super cars, like Ferrari, Porche, Lamboghini....

now you're talking cheesy cheesy
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by miqos02(m): 9:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
hard work pays
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
elantraceey:

now you're talking cheesy cheesy

Lol...

U....
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by elantraceey(f): 9:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
Sile12:

Lol...

U....

Yea me grin grin
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by IamDanto7(m): 9:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
Money good sha oo cheesy see that ugly Timi that year for PH grin God is good indeed
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by iluvweed(m): 9:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
englishmart:
10million naira range rover.

Werey......U fit afford am?

Smelling bad belle........ tongue

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by iluvweed(m): 9:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
seedord247:
Naija celebrity mentality....

Do one hit album...

Buy range Rover

Do birthday with orphanage kids with 3 pak of indomie undecided

In the next couple years... They got broke and started blaming their ex wife or girlfriend for their downfall.

Abi make dem get cancer...... grin
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
elantraceey:

Yea me grin grin

***Smiles ***

Ur aim is just too cool.

U re Cute.....
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by elantraceey(f): 9:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
Sile12:

***Smiles ***

Ur aim is just too cool.

U re Cute.....

Thanks embarassed smiley
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
elantraceey:

Thanks embarassed smiley

Y d tears na...
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by elantraceey(f): 9:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
Sile12:

Y d tears na...

where you for see tears?
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by cycline404(m): 10:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
xreal:
BTW
When did he start his music career?
How many singles/albums does he have?

Am I missing something?

You have not experienced the grace of God. I am aan example.
Re: Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
elantraceey:

where you for see tears?

Sorry, that first smiley you used with dots on the face after thanks. What's it for...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" / Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa / Top Radio OAP Tosyn Buckor In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.