Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,680 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:03 AM

Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) (52177 Views)

Faithfulness Kennedy Loses Her Boyfriend To Her Friend / Kemi Afolabi Loses Her Pregnancy As Thugs Attack Her In Ikorodu, Lagos / Pregnancy Pic Of Nadia Buari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by Spaxon(f): 10:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
offspec:
OP, next time, circle ONLY the stomach. Don't cross your boundary before wetin happen between Linda and Funke go happen between you and Tonto
. wot happened b/w Linda and funke?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by demopiper(m): 10:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
englishmart:
shiiit! She lost the pregnancy. Hope the baby didn't die?
what is this one saying?.........
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by justi4jesu(f): 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
iluvweed:
Too much E-gbo....... grin

Na you supply her na. cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by ikombe: 10:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
denkyw:
mumu,did you see any were in the post that said the baby died?,only the pregnancy was lost
chai sum ppl suppose villa dey cultivate yam.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by rutemi: 10:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
Good signs....FP forever
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by demopiper(m): 10:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
Midehi:

hahahahahaha....wats d dfrent
different?.....#una no go kill us with gbagaun for NL
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by iluvweed(m): 10:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
justi4jesu:

Na you supply her na. cheesy

Na wah for u oh bros!

Me keee! grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by nwonufestus(m): 11:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
cheii cheii, dis blood we r sharing dae ris god oo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by pitoski(m): 11:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Eh ya seun osewas baby died in tontos womb. Oya seun put another one there wink
lol! hehehe. grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by senerio: 11:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
;DHmmmmmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by Temysteve(m): 11:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
nickusoro:
At least she didn't loose the incubator. Lol

#QouteMeIfYouWanna
hmmmmmmmm me no go quote u, i go report u ni...... lolllzzzzzz
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by bastien: 11:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
tdayof:
we are ontop of

The matter grin grin undecided
then get me the culprit let grant dem amnesty
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
SAMBARRY:
say wetin go apoon cheesy wink
The way dat guy go take ban u ehn E go shock u pass electric fish own
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by SAMBARRY: 11:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
zick19:

The way dat guy go take ban u ehn E go shock u pass electric fish own
yinmu wink
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by tdayof(m): 11:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
bastien:
then get me the culprit let grant dem amnesty
I know him already but if I talk ehn

Na ban o lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by notoriousbabe: 11:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Eh ya seun osewas baby died in tontos womb. Oya seun put another one there wink
hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahwalahi you have made my day with this post. 500 cartons of alomo for you
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by harry509: 11:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
[quote author=rutemi post=30248035][/quote]HATER's Rr smilin n rejocin by now drinkn bottle's of goldberg and orijin. Tonto don't worry dis time nxt year yu wil carry ur own baby twins boy n a gal.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by Chadso(m): 11:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
legallyblonde:
you dey play with ban

c u in six month's time,Tiwa go don born by thengrin grin
Pls can I borrow the mirror in ya profile Pic??
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by SAMBARRY: 11:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
notoriousbabe:
hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahwalahi you have made my day with this post. 500 cartons of alomo for you
Ose jare. Wagbayi wink
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by LewisO: 11:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
Her evil prayer finally works, God is watching!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by olusegunjimmys(m): 11:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
Na multiple spam that is why d baby can't stay. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by phayvoursky(m): 12:03am On Jan 30, 2015
Only you smoke weed, smoke skunk, smoke cigar, smoke shisha
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by bastien: 12:22am On Jan 30, 2015
tdayof:
I know him already but if I talk ehn

Na ban o lipsrsealed
lol grin grin grin my president say we get mouth to talking anyhow
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by nkenu(m): 12:39am On Jan 30, 2015
Mumy water things. angry grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by justi4jesu(f): 1:00am On Jan 30, 2015
iluvweed:

Na wah for u oh bros!

Me keee! grin

Yes na from your moniker grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by Motolank: 1:22am On Jan 30, 2015
legallyblonde:
you dey play with ban

Am just seeing for the first time that seun is dating both of that
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by Motolank: 1:23am On Jan 30, 2015
legallyblonde:
you dey play with ban

Am just seeing for the first time that seun is dating both of them cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by Nobody: 1:36am On Jan 30, 2015
bastien:
We gonna set up a committee to look into the matter

grin
GEJ is that you?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by Nobody: 1:53am On Jan 30, 2015
classicB:
You are already a mother dear, u carried that baby inside of you. That's what mothers do smiley

Such a sweet post! cool
I have renewed hope and love in abundance these days
Your post added to this state of the mind too

Thank you!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by Ewuro4: 2:23am On Jan 30, 2015
Go get a JOB
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by kelobestline(m): 4:14am On Jan 30, 2015
God's time is d best, they'll surely come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Posted Hot Beach Pictures Online[see Photos] / Regina Daniels In Bikini For Her 16th Birthday Shoot (photos) / Roman Goddess Slays In Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.