Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) (52008 Views)

Faithfulness Kennedy Loses Her Boyfriend To Her Friend / Kemi Afolabi Loses Her Pregnancy As Thugs Attack Her In Ikorodu, Lagos / Pregnancy Pic Of Nadia Buari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by fxstory(m): 1:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
everything is news
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by englishmart(m): 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
lalasticlala:

U sure she didn't flush it herself?? ?
I think say na only me dey reason like this o grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
Spaxon:
. wot happened b/w Linda and funke?
No be my mouth you go hear am. Scroll through nairaland front page you go see am
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by Christmasdon(m): 7:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
Who was the father of that lost foetus? If i may ask.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by Chadso(m): 9:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
legallyblonde:
na d mirror wey i take dey charm all d better men for akwa ibom b dat o.sorry bruv grin
Choi.. Thank God I asked.. Na so I for take go ghana be that
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by Proffdada: 2:41am On Jan 31, 2015
Oskilala:

What kindda rubbish human is this?
what kind of rubbish animal is this?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by legallyblonde(f): 10:44am On Jan 31, 2015
Chadso:
Choi.. Thank God I asked.. Na so I for take go ghana be that
cheesy cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by d33jy85: 12:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
See what happens when u do 2 many abortions sad
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by chiomzy86(f): 6:05am On Feb 01, 2015
[quote author=akinsadeez post=30252589]She lost her pregnancy and from the story someone thought the most sensible thing to do was to leak her medical report to the press. Some murrafockers are just heartless. angry Thank God they knew better than to post it.

Whether you like tonto or not its really heart wrenching for any woman to lose a baby after looking forward to delivery. Maybe God will compensate her with twins next time.[/quotep
pls when did she get married ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: "I Didn't Have Mouth Action With Thin Tall Tony" - Bisola / Skales And Girlfriend, Neza Kissing (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.