Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Helen Paul Celebrates Birthday As She Turns 37 Years - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Helen Paul Celebrates Birthday As She Turns 37 Years (22950 Views)

A Fan Prays Kemi Adetiba Gets Engaged As She Turns 37 (PHOTOS) / Captain E Celebrates His 18th Birthday As Dangote Calls Him (video,pics) / Happy Birthday Omotola ! Nollywood Superstar Actress Turns 37 Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helen Paul Celebrates Birthday As She Turns 37 Years by 9jagobetta: 8:37am On Jan 30, 2015
HBD
Re: Helen Paul Celebrates Birthday As She Turns 37 Years by bamideleolushol(m): 8:37am On Jan 30, 2015
Hellen happy bafday to you jare. Send us a cake oooooo
Re: Helen Paul Celebrates Birthday As She Turns 37 Years by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 30, 2015
Many happy returns Helen! My sister from another mother..
Re: Helen Paul Celebrates Birthday As She Turns 37 Years by phayvoursky(m): 8:38am On Jan 30, 2015
THANK GOD O. FEELING ALIVE...

WE'VE SEEN MUCH OF AIT, ELECTION AND PARTISAN THREADS.

LONG LIVE HELEN PAUL
Re: Helen Paul Celebrates Birthday As She Turns 37 Years by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 30, 2015
i like her and i love her stage voice. used to think that she had a sickness or something cos of that voice, i dunno.
happy birthday dear. you don dey old small small
Re: Helen Paul Celebrates Birthday As She Turns 37 Years by slimmingcare(f): 8:40am On Jan 30, 2015
Happy birthday tatafo
Re: Helen Paul Celebrates Birthday As She Turns 37 Years by Missmossy(f): 8:44am On Jan 30, 2015
Fine fine lady grin Happy birthday to her, I like her tiny voice a lot cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Helen Paul Celebrates Birthday As She Turns 37 Years by clemz88(m): 8:47am On Jan 30, 2015
Wow . Shez so pretty. Happy birthday to her.
Re: Helen Paul Celebrates Birthday As She Turns 37 Years by bynat(f): 8:47am On Jan 30, 2015
Jara ooooo. Brave woman.
Re: Helen Paul Celebrates Birthday As She Turns 37 Years by HopeAlive14(m): 8:52am On Jan 30, 2015
Happy Birthday, Mrs. Helen Paul.
Re: Helen Paul Celebrates Birthday As She Turns 37 Years by slimmingcare(f): 8:55am On Jan 30, 2015
Happy birthday tatafo.Do you want to look younger and beautiful as she is?
Call me on 07037533426/08084260174
Re: Helen Paul Celebrates Birthday As She Turns 37 Years by Rhozabeth(m): 9:01am On Jan 30, 2015
Haa! Helen o ti dagba o!
Re: Helen Paul Celebrates Birthday As She Turns 37 Years by jbaby265(f): 9:04am On Jan 30, 2015
HBD mama
Re: Helen Paul Celebrates Birthday As She Turns 37 Years by BokoHaramm: 9:08am On Jan 30, 2015
holatin:
tatafo aka radio without battery

Happy birthday, may you live long like buhari
you are hereby banned for asking for miracle. How can you use someone that falls on political rallies and has terminal prostrate cancer as a poster boy for longevity
Re: Helen Paul Celebrates Birthday As She Turns 37 Years by radiant3(f): 9:16am On Jan 30, 2015
Happy birthday Helen Paul!
I wish u many more prosperous years ahead.
Re: Helen Paul Celebrates Birthday As She Turns 37 Years by oderinlewo(m): 9:17am On Jan 30, 2015
Happy birthday, may you live long like buhari

Ologogoro
Re: Helen Paul Celebrates Birthday As She Turns 37 Years by Misella(f): 9:17am On Jan 30, 2015
HBD QUEEN OF YARA
Re: Helen Paul Celebrates Birthday As She Turns 37 Years by Mattpopson101: 9:25am On Jan 30, 2015
Tatafo LLNP
Re: Helen Paul Celebrates Birthday As She Turns 37 Years by Ravishingamara(f): 9:25am On Jan 30, 2015
HBD PreetyLady. May the LORD keep smiling @U and your family. Amen.
Re: Helen Paul Celebrates Birthday As She Turns 37 Years by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 30, 2015
Re: Helen Paul Celebrates Birthday As She Turns 37 Years by holatin(m): 9:33am On Jan 30, 2015
BokoHaramm:
you are hereby banned for asking for miracle. How can you use someone that falls on political rallies and has terminal prostrate cancer as a poster boy for longevity
see another clueless brainwashed saTANist, do you know how old buhari is ?
Where re d proof he had cancers ?
Even you that you are less Dan 30 can't perform up to him in anything.
Satan get behind me
Re: Helen Paul Celebrates Birthday As She Turns 37 Years by 49cents(m): 9:36am On Jan 30, 2015
Afriface:
Helen spent most of her early years with her mother and grandmother, both in Lagos. As a kid, she used to entertain small groups of peers, neighbors and friends within the neighborhood. As she grew, the entertainer in her also developed with time. In many of the interviews she later granted to several media houses, she would recall that her growing up was not easy, as it was filled with "ups and downs" - raised by two disciplinarians but meanwhile, the entertainer in her knew no boundaries. She is a graduate of Theater Arts of the University of Lagos.

FAMILY LIFE
Helen Paul is married to Femi Bamisile in April, 2010 and blessed with two kids

www.megastarbirthdays.com

Helen paul nver fails to make me laugh whenever she gets on stage, its been loff at first sight unlike dry comedians like Gbaenga who thinks his funny!

What struck me to comment on this post is that her age is written there; it leads me to conclude that when people, ladies especially, have achieved so much thay are no longer hesistant to state their ages unlike oyibos wey no send

2 Likes

Re: Helen Paul Celebrates Birthday As She Turns 37 Years by jamst(m): 9:43am On Jan 30, 2015
hbd helen paul
Re: Helen Paul Celebrates Birthday As She Turns 37 Years by liliangmail(f): 9:45am On Jan 30, 2015
wow,! hapi birthday....she is so swt with nys body..she doesnt look 37...
Re: Helen Paul Celebrates Birthday As She Turns 37 Years by mekybabe1: 9:47am On Jan 30, 2015
Afriface:
Helen spent most of her early years with her mother and grandmother, both in Lagos. As a kid, she used to entertain small groups of peers, neighbors and friends within the neighborhood. As she grew, the entertainer in her also developed with time. In many of the interviews she later granted to several media houses, she would recall that her growing up was not easy, as it was filled with "ups and downs" - raised by two disciplinarians but meanwhile, the entertainer in her knew no boundaries. She is a graduate of Theater Arts of the University of Lagos.

FAMILY LIFE
Helen Paul is married to Femi Bamisile in April, 2010 and blessed with two kids
Happy birthday darl! God bless you richly!
www.megastarbirthdays.com
Re: Helen Paul Celebrates Birthday As She Turns 37 Years by carik(m): 9:49am On Jan 30, 2015
Dayum!
Happy birthday to the milf
Re: Helen Paul Celebrates Birthday As She Turns 37 Years by walexGodson(m): 10:40am On Jan 30, 2015
GEJ the worst president nigeria ever has
Re: Helen Paul Celebrates Birthday As She Turns 37 Years by kinstunfad: 11:02am On Jan 30, 2015
Hellen Paul no be 37 years old ooo! and mind you na her mother celebrate her birthday on 29th, pls always get authentic info b4 posting. Thanx
Re: Helen Paul Celebrates Birthday As She Turns 37 Years by FunmyKemmy(f): 11:02am On Jan 30, 2015
Happy birthday to her.
Re: Helen Paul Celebrates Birthday As She Turns 37 Years by Afriface: 3:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
ta-ta-fo herself
Re: Helen Paul Celebrates Birthday As She Turns 37 Years by goodygirl1(f): 4:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
Jara oooooo!*...HBD tuyu!* cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

“The Idea of Marriage Frightens Me” – Tacha Akide / Wizkid's Son, Ayo Moving In The Womb Of Binta Diamond Diallo (Video) / #10yearschallenge: Ayo Animashaun Carrying His Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.