Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1212 Views)

Comparison Of President Jonathan & General Buhari's Accomplishments in Pictures / President Jonathan 2011 91 campaign promises!check his failures and achievements / List Of Evil Accomplishments Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Tylan: 11:53pm On Jan 29, 2015

Re: . by Tylan: 11:57pm On Jan 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 30, 2015
#Buharimustdebate#
Re: . by shikshark: 12:19am On Jan 30, 2015
just one of his failures outweighs all his so called achievements.
i rep GMB/PYO
Re: . by rayzzz: 1:05am On Jan 30, 2015
shikshark:
just one of his failures outweighs all his so called achievements.
i rep GMB/PYO
How can you be so biased?

3 Likes

Re: . by Tylan: 1:10am On Jan 30, 2015
CC
barcanister, cramjones, omenka,lacasa,gbawe,
demdem, ilugunboy donphilious, berem, seen, lalasticlala, ishilove, obinoscopy, mukina

phockphockman, nairalandop, firefire,
biafranqueen, okiezman, sincere9gerian

Afam4eva , Ngwakwe, OAM4J ,
maclatunji, Ikenna351
Re: . by fitzmayowa: 1:21am On Jan 30, 2015
Our e - warriors, over to you guys...

Watching in HD cool
Re: . by hyfr(m): 1:26am On Jan 30, 2015
Some of those failures are not really failures, Gej was in an inert situation caused by some political,tribal and religious leaders kicking against him. I'm Glad You Admitted He Did Something Afterall

2 Likes

Re: . by equlibrium(m): 1:41am On Jan 30, 2015
Asari or Tompolo should run in 2019.
I would vote them
assuming I had a PVC
Re: . by Emyemyberry(m): 1:42am On Jan 30, 2015
Yeah,Gej is bad{everybody can not be pleased at the same time,not even by God}but Gmb will never be bad,because he will forever be worst.

4 Likes

Re: . by PhockPhockMan: 3:56am On Jan 30, 2015
It's unfortunate that those shouting Sai Buhari suddenly become blind each time they see Jonathan's numerous achievements in all sectors of our national life. I'm consoled when many of them admits that he has done very well but they're only asking for change of government.
Unfortunately, this was the same way Egyptians was desperate for change and fall into the evil hands of APC carbon copy, Muslim Brotherhood, they paid dearly.
For now, what we want is change of attitude, not change of government.
#IchooseGEJ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by temitemi1(m): 3:57am On Jan 30, 2015
GEJ I go follow grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: . by Tylan: 7:44am On Jan 30, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
It's unfortunate that those shouting Sai Buhari suddenly become blind each time they see Jonathan's numerous achievements in all sectors of our national life. I'm consoled when many of them admits that he has done very well but they're only asking for change of government.
Unfortunately, this was the same way Egyptians was desperate for change and fall into the evil hands of APC carbon copy, Muslim Brotherhood, they paid dearly.
For now, what we want is change of attitude, not change of government.
#IchooseGEJ.
1000 likes
Re: . by Tylan: 9:04am On Jan 30, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Why Does GMB Always Refer To Boko Haram The So Called Boko Haram / APC Has Been Misinforming Us: Transformation In Railway Cooperation / Pdp Vs Apc/labour Clash Chase People To Church(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.