Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks (55363 Views)

Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks / Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by ollyruffy: 9:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
All this long story because of sympathy from Nigerians so that we can vote for him? NO.

He had no shoes, we voted for him in 2011. All he paid us back with was anti-people policies and worst corruption in the history of nigerian governance.

We will vote him out on Feb 14 and buy shoes for him this time around.

#GEJMUSTGO2015#
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by Yungknyyght(m): 10:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
Niccur sharap.This shows d man suffered and now getting rewarded finally.it can even raise the hopes of people who might be goin thru pain now.there is always hope to be d best towards d end

Mumu,nd wats d reward?,fooling daft nigerians lyk you
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
Yungknyyght:

Mumu,nd wats d reward?,fooling daft nigerians lyk you
your dad is d mumu.
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by chigoizie7(m): 10:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
elantraceey:
What's the essence of this revelation now?

Sympathy votes??

the essence is for goodluck to remember their good deeds and give them their own "ERIWA". nawaooo, imagine say na u know goodluck back den, u no go find am? even if na to de open door for am, ma life for don better pass as e dey now ooo.
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by rileyy(m): 11:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
Tiny brain peeps, this story now justify what ? He's innability to tackle nigeria's problem, encouraging corruption + givn awwards to corrupt govt official, failling to protect the lives and properties of the citizens who had voted him into power. Okay we hear you, so now since he had bn the Commander in chief you jst dey remember him now?, we say mama thank you Ooo we've had enough of jona. Keep the remaining season with you or perhaps take it to his otueke villa when he's outta office. Nonsene
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by gbola97(m): 11:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
so pathetic God bless my hustle
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by Jasperwhizz(m): 12:38am On Jan 31, 2015
GOD KNOWS BEST! GOD TIME IS THE BEST!
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by lastpage: 10:20am On Jan 31, 2015
This story is really touching and l have a feeling it is mostly TRUE!

I am not a GEJ fan so dont attack me over that.

I really feel for the BOY GEJ. He really suffered growing-up and after reading the story, l find myself UNDERSTANDING GEJ BETTER!
I could put myself in his SHOES, l could locate myself in his MIND!

On reflection, we will realize that we are all a product of our past and upbringing.
Our Past has a lot of bearing on our character in the future.

Two statements struck me like a bolt....and they explain the PERSON called Goodluck Jonathan .....Nigerian President as of today

1.) I thank God for his life because he really suffered under his uncle and most times I had asked him then if his parents were alive and he always said yes, but throughout his stay in our compound, his parents never visited him.”

The above gives us a clear understanding of the dilenma l have always wondered about, concerning the Chibok Girls and how our President first said they were not missing and then after accepting the were kidnapped, completely DID NOTHING to get them back!
I have always wondered if one of my daughters get kidnapped and how l will go to the end of the world to get her back.... or die trying!
I will do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING.... until she is either back or dead (then the kidnapper better be dead too!).

GEJ is someone who did not experience PARENTAL LOVE as we can see from that account and that clearly explains is LACK OF FEELINGS ......as a Parent, to do all within his power as the Commander-In-Chief, to get those girls back.
HE MAY BE GENTLE ON THE SURFACE BUT DEEP INSIDE, HE IS SERIOUSLY SCARED AND LACKS HUMAN FEELINGS!

Anyone that grew up abused like GEJ was abused by his Uncle and Parents, will eventually turn out to be an abuser himself....and this we have seen again and again, as we see in GEJ as well.

2.) . According to her, “one days, while Goodluck was still living in our compound, he had gone to pluck mango with other young boys, but fell from the tree and as I was returning from the market I heard children shouting that ‘Aguduma’ had fallen off the mango tree and I quickly rushed to scene and used my head-tie to bind his fractured right hand.

Okay, its time to give this guy a break and STOP calling him names like Clueless, slowpoke, slowpoke, Retardeen, e.t.c
You cant blame him for behaving the way he is behaving because it is through no fault of his!
Apparently, "Aguduma had fallen-off a Mango Tree and injured his head, suffering a not so obvious Brain Damage"!
What do you expect? He is slow! Indecisive, Stammers and appears incoherent at times, he appears to live in a different world from reality! he has this unquenchable appetite to 'acquire wealth' like a "Pack-Rat"! He lack human feelings even though his facial expression appears kind and welcoming!
If Nigeria had good hospitals back then, the "Native Bone-Setter" should/would have done a brain scan on this young boy who fell-off a mango tree and discovered that he has suffered concussion with possibility of a little blood spilling over the Medulla Oblangatta!

Good that his bone was reset but unfortunately, his Brain was not, though no fault of his
As a matter of fact, he was not chosen for Vice President and later President, for his Cranial Sagacity or brilliance, it was more for his "observable cranial deficiency" which is what most 'Vice-this, vice-that' need to exhibit, to enjoy a cordial relationship with their De facto Boss!

Look at Namadi Sambo for example, you would agree with me that he is not the brightest of the Pack with all the rubbish he has been uttering after someone mistakenly pressed his "MUTE BUTTON" again!

So l beg everyone to give GEJ a break, whatever he has done or fail to do, is just beyond him and can be attributed to his BACKGROUND, HIS CHILDHOOD and that EVIL MANGO TREE!

GEJ till that Mango tree apologises to Nigerians for making their President such a m*r*n! shocked shocked undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by Yungknyyght(m): 10:55am On Jan 31, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
your dad is d mumu.

Idiat dt lcks common sense....well ur a product of a broken condom..bastard
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
Yungknyyght:

Idiat dt lcks common sense....well ur a product of a broken condom..bastard
Nigga.ur papa and ur mama na bastard .Happy?
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by Yungknyyght(m): 12:17am On Feb 01, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
Nigga.ur papa and ur mama na bastard .Happy?

Miscreant..Go gt a lyf!!..(#silence bst ansa 4 ur kind)
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by Nobody: 4:32am On Feb 01, 2015
Yungknyyght:

Miscreant..Go gt a lyf!!..(#silence bst ansa 4 ur kind)
When u quoted to insult me u didnt know ur dad was a miscreant and dat u had to shutup.bastard
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by Mzgracie(f): 2:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
elantraceey:

Hey sweetie

Long time......

How are you?

SwEerie, no vex jare

I'm okay ooo... How's everything?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos / Burna Boy To AKA: Next Time I See You Better Have Big Security / Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.