Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,079 members, 7,818,233 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Please Help With Securing An Apartment In Ibadan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Help With Securing An Apartment In Ibadan (1173 Views)

We Paid For An Apartment But Could Not Occupy It, Yet No Refund Made / A Nairalander Needs An Apartment to rent in Lagos state. / Cute Pics! Get An Apartment In Cranbel Court,opic Scheme, Lagos-ibadan Exp N4.8m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With Securing An Apartment In Ibadan by Mopricelezz(f): 7:47am On Jan 30, 2015
Hello, awesome people of NL, please I need your help with securing an apartment in Ibadan. A Self Contained around UI or any area that I can easily get to UI from... The rent should be within the range of 40k-60k per annum... Thanks in anticipation...
Re: Please Help With Securing An Apartment In Ibadan by FIRDAUS3(m): 8:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
ok i'll let u know if there's any.
Re: Please Help With Securing An Apartment In Ibadan by truvine(m): 10:43am On Feb 03, 2015
we r in the same shoes... I need apartment too
for same purpose
carry me along oooo
Re: Please Help With Securing An Apartment In Ibadan by yemory20(m): 11:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
@OP drop ur whatsapp digit for more info
Re: Please Help With Securing An Apartment In Ibadan by Mopricelezz(f): 7:38am On Mar 22, 2015
yemory20:
@OP drop ur whatsapp digit for more info

Are u an agent?
Re: Please Help With Securing An Apartment In Ibadan by yemory20(m): 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
Mopricelezz:

Are u an agent?
No but i can link you with some agents
Re: Please Help With Securing An Apartment In Ibadan by Mopricelezz(f): 7:28am On Mar 23, 2015
yemory20:
No but i can link you with some agents

Oh thanks..
Re: Please Help With Securing An Apartment In Ibadan by bossit: 9:45am On Jan 13, 2016
Hi dear, were you able to secure a place as. you wanted?

I ask because, I'm (urgently) in need of an accommodation... Wanted to know the agent you used or how else you did it.
Re: Please Help With Securing An Apartment In Ibadan by Mopricelezz(f): 6:34am On Jan 15, 2016
bossit:
Hi dear, were you able to secure a place as. you wanted?

I ask because, I'm (urgently) in need of an accommodation... Wanted to know the agent you used or how else you did it.

Hello, I sure did oo, I didn't use any agent. Cos the agent fee na real wa. Anyway, my house still has many free rooms, so it depends on the area you want the apartment and the kind of apartment you want.
Re: Please Help With Securing An Apartment In Ibadan by marvelling(m): 6:38am On Jan 15, 2016
Mopricelezz:

Hello, I sure did oo, I didn't use any agent. Cos the agent fee na real wa. Anyway, my house still has many free rooms, so it depends on the area you want the apartment and the kind of apartment you want.

hello! I need accommodation in Ibadan. self con, pls can you hook me up? grin
Re: Please Help With Securing An Apartment In Ibadan by bossit: 10:00am On Jan 15, 2016
Mopricelezz:

Thank you for your response.

I require someplace of these specifications: a neat room and parlor flat in a good and secured location very close to UI. Reasonably stable power (light) and running water. Thanks!
Re: Please Help With Securing An Apartment In Ibadan by kweencess(f): 1:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hi, Please i just found this thread. Are the rooms still available ?
Mopricelezz:

Re: Please Help With Securing An Apartment In Ibadan by Mopricelezz(f): 2:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
kweencess:
Hi, Please i just found this thread. Are the rooms still available ?

Not anymore dear

(1) (Reply)

Hiddekel Estate Phase 3A Ibeju Lekki Very Cheap / Plots And Acres Of Land For Sale At Ado-odo LGA, Ogun State / Durable Batlan Stone Coated Step Tiles Roofing Sheet By Ds Roof Tile, S/korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.