Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:28 PM

D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ (18827 Views)

Duncan Mighty Shares Photo Of A Child Bride And Her Adult Groom / Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize / "This Is Why I Love South Africa" - D'banj Reveals (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by Moz22: 5:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
i hope this is not what i am thinking...
pinkycute:
If D'banj is V undecided then I am too tongue

Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by pinkycute(f): 5:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
Like what are you thinking @Moz22

Am for real lipsrsealed

grin

Moz22:
i hope this is not what i am thinking...
Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
He had better not set foot in Igboland since the word on the street is that his pocket is empty
Didn't his landlord just evict him?
I don't want any sister of mine stuck with a broke a$$

Is Otedola available bikonu
Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by Moz22: 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
well, lemme bliv that was sarcasm
pinkycute:
Like what are you thinking @Moz22

Am for real lipsrsealed

grin

Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by pinkycute(f): 6:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
Com and ask my grandma ****If you tink am lying**** but I just need D'banj to prove himself sad if he's one or not wink

grin

OREMUSSANCTUS:
dere iz God oooo, I am a virgin grin dose dat mean ya one, cos I seriously nid one lol blood money I guess
Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by pinkycute(f): 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
No doubt grin

Moz22:
well, lemme bliv that was sarcasm
Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by adexsimply(m): 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
jingh:
I don't mean to bother you but shey you go marry me
Yes, I go marry you..I don dey find you teh teh kiss kiss
Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
pinkycute:
Com and ask my grandma ****If you tink am lying**** but I just need D'banj to prove himself sad if he's one or not wink

grin

in tuface voice * I can't believe shez still a virgin? Lotz of guyz.........................*
Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by pinkycute(f): 6:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
Hahahaha...

Whatever cheesy

I guess))) you're not one either Lots of girls...........@OREMUSSANCTUS

OREMUSSANCTUS:
in tuface voice * I can't believe shez still a virgin? Lotz of guyz.........................*
Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by babatunde1339(m): 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
is better for him
Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by lion042(m): 6:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
You now met madam Titus money come finish
Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
pinkycute:
Hahahaha...

Whatever cheesy

I guess))) you're not one either Lots of girls...........@OREMUSSANCTUS

ma dear, u don't ve to worry abt dat. I got no hymen, ya shld worry abt it lol cos men wants to tear dem nylon for dem car by demselves. Chacha lol
Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by Divineluv14(f): 6:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
AMEN
Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by pinkycute(f): 6:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
shocked shocked

Please am still a kid oooo abeg no spoil me ni cool

OREMUSSANCTUS:
ma dear, u don't ve to worry abt dat. I got no hymen, ya shld worry abt it lol cos men wants to tear dem nylon for dem car by demselves. Chacha lol
Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by dokunbam(m): 6:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
Me too
Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
pinkycute:
shocked shocked

Please am still a kid oooo abeg no spoil me ni cool

babe, if its d era of dose dayz, at d age of nine ya for don chop roaster, buh since its now and ya not up to 18, we go wt till den so dat we won't spoil ya.
Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by lepasharon(f): 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
He needs to calm down.One goal at a time.
Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by RaeMystix: 6:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
At least he respects the ideal way of having a family. First comes marriage and then kids; Not a$$ backwards.
Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by roseylove(f): 6:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
Na every year u wan even marry :ochoi
Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by dahmelawlah(m): 6:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
raumdeuter:
Nairaland babes hope una dey hear

Kokomaster wan marry.

Who won the last Miss Nairaland? Let us nominated her to Eja nla
Guy, this ur 'Engrish' no be here ooo
Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
Good decision!
Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by worldbest(m): 6:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
If you must marry and have a child this year, you better prepare wedding before April else anything after na premature baby you go get. grin
Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by GENTLETEE(m): 6:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
That will be most welcome. Really looking forward to see it happen whether she is Nigerian or not!
Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by Applaner: 6:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
den ,am available
Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by Faposky95: 6:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
[b][/b]jus do it !!!!™
Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by koyyess: 7:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
I've come to notice that when single men clock 35, they start becoming desperate to settle down..I can remember when this guy's hits were everywhere when he just stormed the music industry-he was 26yrs then. Time sure flys.
Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by Soso990240(m): 7:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
Bcause money don finish abi?
Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by simdam500(m): 7:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
hml in advance... hope he does

and

1 single lady down
Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
You don't start making kids because your family coerces you to. Please, be wise as a 21st century man who has his life dictated by himself not some family members with their own f**ked up plans. However, I wish you put the ring on Bonang babe. I would love to see that happen. The most interesting thing is that I don't know how she would feel about it. The South African lady would be much more of your type.
Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
Henrick007:
time still dey nw, if he giv g girl belle for march she go born by december.

Lmao. You're right sha. cheesy
Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
Soso990240:
Bcause money don finish abi?

He is looking for a sugar mommy
Re: D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ by Soso990240(m): 9:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
babyosisi:

He is looking for a sugar mommy
Lol..U knw him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Safe BUTT, HIPS, BOOBS, Joystick Enlargement And Averall Health Supplements / Ramsey Nouah Is A Year Older Today / Meet Kella, The Beautiful Singer From Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.