Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,108 members, 7,814,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Meet Kella, The Beautiful Singer From Port Harcourt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Kella, The Beautiful Singer From Port Harcourt (18767 Views)

Meet 21 Years Old, Jay Boogie Anthony From Port Harcourt Another Bobrisky / Kella Drops New Single "Cool Down" - Photos / Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Kella, The Beautiful Singer From Port Harcourt by Mophasa(m): 5:33am On Jul 16, 2018
The name Kella doesn't really strike a cord when u talk about female music artists in the country,but the pretty songbird has gradually and steadily built a great reputation for her self and has successfully carved an enviable niche as One of the first artists that would be called to headline any major Show in the city of Port Harcourt and the south south as a whole!

The final year student of linguistics and
communications studies from the university of port Harcourt is surely a Star waiting for the right time to shine.

The delta State Born song bird has this to say when asked about Her kind of music"

She said " I Just recorded a new song titled cool down.. Drops on my birthday 25th July.. Its Different from my usual.. A bit of Afro.. I wanted to do something that won't be expected from anyone that's how I came up with this song..

"All the same the song passes a message" telling people to take a chill pill that everything would be fine.. This time I added a bit of pidgin.. I'm here to wow people..

I Have a couple of things to do.. Currently working on a show love project.. Where Dr barz, Tripp, and Joy Brown were also featured..the song would be out anytime and it has to do us telling people to show love and act right" she concluded.

Oozing with so much talent and confidence, Miss Kella is yet to Show the World what she has to offer...we will just keep our fingers crossed

https://viewsnaija..com/2018/07/meet-kella-beautiful-songstress-making.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Meet Kella, The Beautiful Singer From Port Harcourt by Nobody: 5:38am On Jul 16, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: Meet Kella, The Beautiful Singer From Port Harcourt by Sirpaul(m): 10:21am On Jul 16, 2018
Don't save things for a special occasion. Every day of your life is a special occasion.

5 Likes

Re: Meet Kella, The Beautiful Singer From Port Harcourt by Mrlgboman3: 10:21am On Jul 16, 2018
Re: Meet Kella, The Beautiful Singer From Port Harcourt by phranklyn92(m): 10:21am On Jul 16, 2018
angry
She's fine no doubt... but I won't comment on her musical prowess until i've listened to her

1 Like

Re: Meet Kella, The Beautiful Singer From Port Harcourt by busky101(m): 10:21am On Jul 16, 2018
Wetin she dey sing

1 Like

Re: Meet Kella, The Beautiful Singer From Port Harcourt by KingLennon(m): 10:22am On Jul 16, 2018
Did she pay the MOD? Cuz we don't know her

7 Likes

Re: Meet Kella, The Beautiful Singer From Port Harcourt by tragergeorge(m): 10:22am On Jul 16, 2018
That's my ex naaa, wow missing her though
Re: Meet Kella, The Beautiful Singer From Port Harcourt by TheArticleNG(m): 10:22am On Jul 16, 2018
Ok
Re: Meet Kella, The Beautiful Singer From Port Harcourt by Sunnynaz: 10:22am On Jul 16, 2018
Ok
Re: Meet Kella, The Beautiful Singer From Port Harcourt by LazyNairalander(m): 10:22am On Jul 16, 2018
Who is she cos we don't know her here in PH.

check my SIGNATURE

5 Likes

Re: Meet Kella, The Beautiful Singer From Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 16, 2018
And why did this make front page?

8 Likes

Re: Meet Kella, The Beautiful Singer From Port Harcourt by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:23am On Jul 16, 2018
Who she be
Re: Meet Kella, The Beautiful Singer From Port Harcourt by Mrlgboman3: 10:23am On Jul 16, 2018
All these small pikin wey wan popular by force. Na to pay off moderators make dem dey push their name to FP. Their grandfather na that IPcraft abi wetin be him name again sef

4 Likes

Re: Meet Kella, The Beautiful Singer From Port Harcourt by Funnystatus(m): 10:23am On Jul 16, 2018
K
Re: Meet Kella, The Beautiful Singer From Port Harcourt by Bluezy13(m): 10:25am On Jul 16, 2018
Hmmm...

Came to check the beauty but found none.
Her b00bs looks fallen thou tiny... First pic.
Anyways, she will go places

1 Like

Re: Meet Kella, The Beautiful Singer From Port Harcourt by Funnystatus(m): 10:27am On Jul 16, 2018
OP why do you skipped Upcoming before typing the artist. Is she upcoming sef abi aspiring

1 Like

Re: Meet Kella, The Beautiful Singer From Port Harcourt by wittyt98(m): 10:27am On Jul 16, 2018
who's this one? undecided
mods don collect bribe to move this poo to front Page I suppose #CorruptionInTheLand

3 Likes

Re: Meet Kella, The Beautiful Singer From Port Harcourt by FarahAideed: 10:28am On Jul 16, 2018
Why does this feel like a sponsored post

4 Likes

Re: Meet Kella, The Beautiful Singer From Port Harcourt by nabegibeg: 10:30am On Jul 16, 2018
Mophasa:
The name Kella doesn't really strike a cord when u talk about female music artists in the country,but the pretty songbird has gradually and steadily built a great reputation for her self and has successfully carved an enviable niche as One of the first artists that would be called to headline any major Show in the city of Port Harcourt and the south south as a whole!

The final year student of linguistics and
communications studies from the university of port Harcourt is surely a Star waiting for the right time to shine.

The delta State Born song bird has this to say when asked about Her kind of music"

She said " I Just recorded a new song titled cool down.. Drops on my birthday 25th July.. Its Different from my usual.. A bit of Afro.. I wanted to do something that won't be expected from anyone that's how I came up with this song..

"All the same the song passes a message" telling people to take a chill pill that everything would be fine.. This time I added a bit of pidgin.. I'm here to wow people..

I Have a couple of things to do.. Currently working on a show love project.. Where Dr barz, Tripp, and Joy Brown were also featured..the song would be out anytime and it has to do us telling people to show love and act right" she concluded.

Oozing with so much talent and confidence, Miss Kella is yet to Show the World what she has to offer...we will just keep our fingers crossed

https://viewsnaija..com/2018/07/meet-kella-beautiful-songstress-making.html?m=1

Mstchew

3 Likes

Re: Meet Kella, The Beautiful Singer From Port Harcourt by wittyt98(m): 10:32am On Jul 16, 2018
nabegibeg:

Mstchew
people too wicked for this NL grin

3 Likes

Re: Meet Kella, The Beautiful Singer From Port Harcourt by Hardeybohwarley(m): 10:40am On Jul 16, 2018
Chai man has suffered. I fit sing pass her Mtcheww. Mumu people everywhere.
Re: Meet Kella, The Beautiful Singer From Port Harcourt by HoodBillionaire: 10:50am On Jul 16, 2018
another TAA
trash artist
abegi
Re: Meet Kella, The Beautiful Singer From Port Harcourt by ChimuchiYola(f): 11:25am On Jul 16, 2018
Old Mama.... Mtcheeeew

Re: Meet Kella, The Beautiful Singer From Port Harcourt by Austinoiz(m): 11:43am On Jul 16, 2018
I didn't see anybody
Re: Meet Kella, The Beautiful Singer From Port Harcourt by Elxandre(m): 11:47am On Jul 16, 2018
FarahAideed:
Why does this feel like a sponsored post
It is.

1 Like

Re: Meet Kella, The Beautiful Singer From Port Harcourt by sniper619(m): 11:48am On Jul 16, 2018
ChimuchiYola:
Old Mama.... Mtcheeeew
babe this your fine lips no be here ooo
Re: Meet Kella, The Beautiful Singer From Port Harcourt by Premiumwriter: 12:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
iAudio:
And why did this make front page?
cos it's garbage undecided
Re: Meet Kella, The Beautiful Singer From Port Harcourt by Jaynom(m): 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
I no even see her face to confirm
Where's her full picture?? angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post / Waje Celebrates Tony Rapu On His 61st Birthday (Photos) / Denrele Edun Slays In New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.