Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

A Self Acclaimed Prophet! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Self Acclaimed Prophet! (951 Views)

A Self Acclaimed Prophet That Said God Is Wicked Hear Him / Self Acclaimed Living God In Kenya Killed By Mosquitoes / Failed Election Prophecies By Self Acclaimed 'men Of God' & Its Effect On Membrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Self Acclaimed Prophet! by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 30, 2015
Calls himself prophet, yet he's scared of d eclipse of d sun!

Re: A Self Acclaimed Prophet! by ShakurM(m): 11:56am On Jan 30, 2015
Op, what are u trying to achieve?
Re: A Self Acclaimed Prophet! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
ShakurM:
Op, what are u trying to achieve?
muhammed is a mere mortal, he invented a comic religion called islam out of greed. He made so many errors in d koran wish muslims see as one sent by allah. He raped a nine years old grl, and ya see nufin wrong wif it, he killed a grls family and raped her and ya see nufin wrong wif it, he killed jews and christians and ya see nufin wrong wif it, he propmised suicide bombers by saying eternal e*erection if dey kill and ya see nufin wrong wif it. Bro am only informing ma fellow christians abt d relion called islam. If ya muslim, its ya fault cos ya not suppose to be here. Go to ya section.

1 Like

Re: A Self Acclaimed Prophet! by ShakurM(m): 12:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
muhammed is a mere mortal, he invented a comic religion called islam out of greed. He made so many errors in d koran wish muslims see as one sent by allah. He raped a nine years old grl, and ya see nufin wrong wif it, he killed a grls family and raped her and ya see nufin wrong wif it, he killed jews and christians and ya see nufin wrong wif it, he propmised suicide bombers by saying eternal e*erection if dey kill and ya see nufin wrong wif it. Bro am only informing ma fellow christians abt d relion called islam. If ya muslim, its ya fault cos ya not suppose to be here. Go to ya section.
only truth in ur comment is 'he's a mere mortal
Re: A Self Acclaimed Prophet! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
ShakurM:
only truth in ur comment is 'he's a mere mortal
if datz d only truth, den prove me wrong. Deny it dat he didn't sleep wif slave grls of a 9 years old. Prove me wrong. ISIL, caught some yazidi grls, if ya current ya will know dat, and dey were selling d grls to deselves citing some verses in d koran dat supports dem actions. And I will give ya verses in d koran dat supports ma claim! Am a christian and not a terrorist. Bring proves am waiting!
Re: A Self Acclaimed Prophet! by ShakurM(m): 12:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
if datz d only truth, den prove me wrong. Deny it dat he didn't sleep wif slave grls of a 9 years old. Prove me wrong. ISIL, caught some yazidi grls, if ya current ya will know dat, and dey were selling d grls to deselves citing some verses in d koran dat supports dem actions. And I will give ya verses in d koran dat supports ma claim! Am a christian and not a terrorist. Bring proves am waiting!
I wish I could take you on right now this..but exams n all..
Re: A Self Acclaimed Prophet! by TheIkoro(m): 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

I am not a Moslem; and I will stay long enough in this section to have all such as thee and thine have absolutely
no reason to give that excuse of, "Behold, we knew it not." For GOD is no longer with Christianity, and partly because
of the hearts calloused into the colour of evil that are that of thee and thy fellow Christians in this most evil and adulterous
generation. Because if there are always truly those in Islam that strive to pacify the aggrieved of thy faith, when goats in the camp
of Christianity (such as thou obviously art) are cut down according to the injunctions of Islam; and if there are never those in the camp of
Christianity that strive to pacify the aggrieved in Islam, when goats of the Christian faith (such as thou obviously art) slap another's cheek with
absolutely neither of provocation, nor the intention of turning thy cheeks in return - but if, on the other hand, even the staunchest members of
Christendom take delight in fanning the embers of the offence into a flaring furnace: Then it is clearly made manifest to any that has an iota of common
sense between the ears that which to choose between Christianity and Islam as the camp wherein there is truly righteousness, and the fear of
GOD.

- Ikoro Iyineleda.
Re: A Self Acclaimed Prophet! by Anas09: 9:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
IKORO, u r incoherent. U r not making any sense.

1 Like

Re: A Self Acclaimed Prophet! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
Anas09:
IKORO, u r incoherent. U r not making any sense.

Before sense can be made out of words, you must possess a certain degree of sense yourself.
I am truly not surprised that you could not understand what he was trying to say. I am sure op does not either.
Re: A Self Acclaimed Prophet! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 30, 2015
Abuamam:

Before sense can be made out of words, you must possess a certain degree of sense yourself.
I am truly not surprised that you could not understand what he was trying to say. I am sure op does not either.
oga say somtin reasonable

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT ROSARY PRAYER? / The Lord's Chosen Akwa Ibom Crusade On 2nd And 3rd, Of May, 2015 / 7 "Must Pray" Prayers For All African Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.