Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,367 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Message To All - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Message To All (520 Views)

A Message To Nigerian Americans / Must Read Touching Message To Intending Immigrants To USA / A Message To Every Romancelander. (((A Must Read))) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message To All by halton(m): 1:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
Hmm! A few years ago, these guys(Boko Haram) where just
a handful of herdsmen, they moved on to suicide bombing and
we denied the fact that Nigerians are not capable of suicide, it
was a serious issue then, today we see it as a common
thing, we have come to accept it as part of our society, it
doesn't shock anybody anymore.

Rather we make jokes and politicize it.

They bombed people in their hundreds, kidnapped
a whopping 200 girls, we cried fowl for a bit, but within
months cased closed. Now they are taking over villages,
cities and towns still we sit and watch, laughing, making
jokes. They have an objective and they are working tirelessly
to achieve it, while we sit and lick lollipop.

The monster is growing and soon before we know it, it will be on our own
door steps, then we won't have anywhere to go but to fight. & we will die in our hundreds, cos we have failed to
take measures, we are leaving behind a terrible country for
our children and our children's children. I met an Iraqi who
was leaving Iraq for the first time in the UK and he didn't
realize how messed up his country has been because what's
going on has been the norm he knows.

I don't see any difference between Nigeria and Iraq today, we can deny it,
and try to compare, and say we haven't reached their level yet. But we are, we are on that path and we doing perfectly
fine towards it. Wake up my brethren, I beg you in the name of God, Allah, Buddha or whatever you hold sacred. This is
our home, our land, I was born here, on these soil, my grand father and his father before him were buried on these soils, you and I have the same right as any President,
Governor, Senator or chairman. Stand up for ur home, stand up for ur children,for ur mother, ur father, ur
siblings.

Stand up NOW, OR ELSE u will be bending soon...
Re: Message To All by halton(m): 7:28am On Jan 31, 2015
Got a question, y are this guys still around?
Re: Message To All by kemiola89(f): 8:53am On Jan 31, 2015
That ASA song comes to mind here! There's fire on the mountain and nobody seems to be on the run... One day the river will over flow, and there will be no where else for us to go, and we will run run wishing we had put out the fire... I hope it does not come to that before this corruption and insecurity menace that plagues our beloved country is curbed.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Launches Deadly First Attack In Chad / On FEBRUARY 14th A Year Before The Creation Of Earth- A Child Was Born / I Need A Lawyer ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.