Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos (6820 Views)

Where To Buy Good Quality Already Made Suite In Lagos / You Need A Wrist Watch? Check Here!!!!! / 10 Most Expensive Wrist Watches Nigerians May Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by JiggamanGh: 2:03am On Feb 05, 2015
dovelike:

We are two families living together. Basically living with my aunt.

Same here. First two years I stayed in the dorm to get the full college experience but moved to aunts 3rd year and it saved me lots of money.
Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by JiggamanGh: 2:04am On Feb 05, 2015
dovelike:

Yeah. I went to the highest paying jobs in America.The years are not soo much and it pays well . I browsed all that out.I no come America come play cool

You are naija, the hustle is born in you.
Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by Nobody: 2:05am On Feb 05, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Same here. First two years I stayed in the dorm to get the full college experience but moved to aunts 3rd year and it saved me lots of money.
So you commute to school from your aunt's? Is the distance far for you?
Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by JiggamanGh: 2:06am On Feb 05, 2015
dovelike:

So you commute to school from your aunt's? Is the distance far for you?

I drive but parking is hectic so I drive to the train station then take the train.
Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by Nobody: 2:11am On Feb 05, 2015
JiggamanGh:

You are naija, the hustle is born in you.

Yeah. I have three aunts here. One is a pharmacist, one a Physician Assistant,the other a Registered Nurse with her Masters. We like to climb high. I was considering going for Anaesthesiologist,but, the years are too much and if I get lots of money it will scare men away from me.
Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by JiggamanGh: 2:17am On Feb 05, 2015
dovelike:

Yeah. I have three aunts here. One is a pharmacist, one a Physician Assistant,the other a Registered Nurse with her Masters. We like to climb high. I was considering going for Anaesthesiologist,but, the years are too much and if I get lots of money it will scare men away from me.

Lol on it will scare men away, which is true especially african men. Yeah nigerians don't play with their education. I admire them for that.
Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by Nobody: 2:22am On Feb 05, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Lol on it will scare men away, which is true especially african men. Yeah nigerians don't play with their education. I admire them for that.
Lol.African men can subject their women,mostly the single ladies, under a terrible state of inferiority complex. angry
Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by JiggamanGh: 2:25am On Feb 05, 2015
dovelike:

Lol.African men can subject their women,mostly the single ladies, under a terrible state of inferiority complex. angry

It is condition in which they were brought up. You men should be the provider. I wanna make enough money so my wife don't have to work if she don't want 2. I would rather one of us be home with the kids.
Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by Nobody: 2:30am On Feb 05, 2015
JiggamanGh:

It is condition in which they were brought up. You men should be the provider. I wanna make enough money so my wife don't have to work if she don't want 2. I would rather one of us be home with the kids.
Yeah.If she is that kind if person.But don't marry a Nigerian. She just can't sit at a place and do nothing. Can you stay with the kids while she works?
Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by JiggamanGh: 2:34am On Feb 05, 2015
dovelike:

Yeah.If she is that kind if person.But don't marry a Nigerian. She just can't sit at a place and do nothing. Can you stay with the kids while she works?

As of now I don't think I can see myself as a stay home dad. My friend mom is a stay at home mom because his dad is a doctor and he makes lots of money.
Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by Nobody: 2:38am On Feb 05, 2015
JiggamanGh:

As of now I don't think I can see myself as a stay home dad. My friend mom is a stay at home mom because his dad is a doctor and he makes lots of money.
Well,she must be a very nice lady.
Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by JiggamanGh: 2:41am On Feb 05, 2015
dovelike:

Well,she must be a very nice lady.

She is. Goodnight Dovelike, I got a biochem exam tomorrow. Will chat 2morrow kiss
Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by Nobody: 2:42am On Feb 05, 2015
JiggamanGh:

She is. Goodnight Dovelike, I got a biochem exam tomorrow. Will chat 2morrow kiss
What the hell? You have xams tomorow and your chating? Or are you that intelligent?
Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by JiggamanGh: 2:48am On Feb 05, 2015
dovelike:

What the hell? You have xams tomorow and your chating? Or are you that intelligent?

I studied a whole lot today. I will study for 90min, then I will be off 2 bed. Wake up at 5am that's when I do my best studying. My problem is math science is my best friend.
Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by Nobody: 2:50am On Feb 05, 2015
JiggamanGh:

I studied a whole lot today. I will study for 90min, then I will be off 2 bed. Wake up at 5am that's when I do my best studying. My problem is math science is my best friend.
Ok. Goodluck.
Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by JiggamanGh: 2:51am On Feb 05, 2015
dovelike:

Ok. Goodluck.

Tnx
Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by iMerchant: 6:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
pweetytonie:
Please where can I buy affordable wrist watches in lagos. That i can sell in another town. Thanks for ur contributions

Get in touch, if you are still interested.

Male Watch
Female Watch
Unisex Watch.
Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by toperichards: 3:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
Have you visited TimeKeepers-NG? They are the biggest designer watches and accessories store in Nigeria. They have beautiful watches for men, women and kids. The watches are quality too and they have stores in different locations in Nigeria. They also have an online store that does pay on delivery (At least, you can see what you want to buy from the comfort of your home before paying) Here's their website www.timekeepers-ng.com
Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by rufychuks: 6:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
Dovelike and JiggamanGh what exactly do Physician assistants do? How well are they paid? Pls reply. Thanks.
Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
rufychuks:
Dovelike and JiggamanGh what exactly do Physician assistants do? How well are they paid? Pls reply. Thanks.
My jiggaman will answer you better but I think they assist doctors. They examine patients and give diagnosis. They are doctors in a saying but they didn't go through all those medical schooling. They earn over $90,000 yearly
Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by rufychuks: 9:01am On Nov 13, 2015
dovelike:

My jiggaman will answer you better but I think they assist doctors. They examine patients and give diagnosis. They are doctors in a saying but they didn't go through all those medical schooling. They earn over $90,000 yearly
Thanks. It sounds enticing. Does your aunt like the job? I just want to know if it is worth it. Thanks again for your reply.
Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by Pamelayoung: 9:16am On Nov 13, 2015
dovelike:

Yeah.But am planning on becoming a nurse anaesthetist. I don't know how possible that is but am sure going to do it.

Look what you dude turned this thread into, sm1 is looking 4 whr 2 buy watches n u guys are here discussing ur private stuff without suggestions 2d op.

1 Like

Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by Pamelayoung: 9:17am On Nov 13, 2015
Go to the island.
Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
rufychuks:

Thanks. It sounds enticing. Does your aunt like the job? I just want to know if it is worth it. Thanks again for your reply.
She likes it. It pays well
Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by slydog(m): 6:04pm On Mar 24, 2016
pweetytonie:
Please where can I buy affordable wrist watches in lagos. That i can sell in another town. Thanks for ur contributions

Been trying to reply you but its not delivering. What's up?
Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by Boldlyslim(f): 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
Contact me for ur wholesale wristwatches at affordable price. Vintage products. Thanks here is my bbm pin. 7A8584DE,or watsapp 07019448217. Add me up for my pix

Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by Boldlyslim(f): 12:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
Need more details. Am at ur Service
Re: Where To Buy Good Affordable Wrist Watch In Lagos by Boldlyslim(f): 12:53pm On Aug 02, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fat Friend Wants To Wear Tight Clothes / Okrika UK Wears For Sale. / Wholesalers Needed For Butt Lifter And Latex Waist Trainer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.