Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,121 members, 7,957,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:57 AM

This Is What They Do To Unfaithful Husbands In My Village(pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Is What They Do To Unfaithful Husbands In My Village(pics) (645 Views)

Revealed !!! The Secret Ingredient Women Now Use To Satisfy Their Husbands In Be / Thirsty King Cobra Is Given Water From A Bottle In India Village(photos). / Countries Where More Than HALF Of Men And Women Are Unfaithful To Their Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What They Do To Unfaithful Husbands In My Village(pics) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
it is a custom

Re: This Is What They Do To Unfaithful Husbands In My Village(pics) by CrazyScientist: 5:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
okay, I see
Re: This Is What They Do To Unfaithful Husbands In My Village(pics) by menix(m): 5:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
Okpo go plenty 4 una village oo..
Re: This Is What They Do To Unfaithful Husbands In My Village(pics) by tpiah99: 5:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
No biggie.

If the man truly loves his paramours, whats a few or many strokes of cane.
Re: This Is What They Do To Unfaithful Husbands In My Village(pics) by Ploy(m): 5:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
No wonder, your village remained underdeveloped. Bestial village, your women don't look decent either.
Re: This Is What They Do To Unfaithful Husbands In My Village(pics) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
hmmmm
Re: This Is What They Do To Unfaithful Husbands In My Village(pics) by Chizzy20(f): 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
lolzz, ur village pple try.
Re: This Is What They Do To Unfaithful Husbands In My Village(pics) by ShakurM(m): 6:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
Women ehn! grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Enrol For Compulsory Bank Verification Number Before Deadline / Advantages And Disadvantages Android Mobile Phone / A Class Rep Message To His Classmates Concerning Tomorrow's Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.