Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Glo Bounce Tariff Increased To 15kobo/sec. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Bounce Tariff Increased To 15kobo/sec. (1499 Views)

MTN Announces Tariff Increase On Data From 1st December As Directed By NCC / MTN Nigeria Fine Increased To $3.9 Billion After Regulator Error / Glo Gbam + (plus) Is The Cheapest Glo Call Tariff Plan Of 11k/sec To All Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Bounce Tariff Increased To 15kobo/sec. by Valto(m): 6:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
i noticed that for over one week now, glo bounce tariff, which was previously 12kobo/sec has been increased to 15kobo/sec without any prior notice from glo. Is there anyone experiencing the same?

Re: Glo Bounce Tariff Increased To 15kobo/sec. by ALAYORMII: 6:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
Its been more than one week that they raised it.

Glo Na thief and there silly overload is nonsense
Re: Glo Bounce Tariff Increased To 15kobo/sec. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
cry
Re: Glo Bounce Tariff Increased To 15kobo/sec. by Valto(m): 6:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
ALAYORMII:
Its been more than one week that they raised it.

Glo Na thief and there silly overload is nonsense
this is pure robbery, why increase a tariff without informing the users. Guess its about time i move on from glo. Glo network(data/calls) is even very crappy in my area.
Re: Glo Bounce Tariff Increased To 15kobo/sec. by Krak(m): 6:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
Glo Bounce tarrif has been quietly increased since November 2014. There was even a thread on Nairaland to that effect.

Now Glo is not much different from MTN.
Re: Glo Bounce Tariff Increased To 15kobo/sec. by Valto(m): 6:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
Meanwhile they keep dishing out useless 400% overload credit that cant be used to call glo numbers during the day to call glo number, except from 10pm to 8am. Mine now accumulated to over 16,000.

Re: Glo Bounce Tariff Increased To 15kobo/sec. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
Valto:
this is pure robbery, why increase a tariff without informing the users. Guess its about time i move on from glo, there network(data/calls) is even very crappy in my area.
it has being over one month plus . that's why MTN remains the best in tariff because they hardly increase tariff anyhow.
disclaimer:: I am not a representative of any service provider but only speak what I observe with critical analysis
Re: Glo Bounce Tariff Increased To 15kobo/sec. by Valto(m): 6:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
Krak:
Glo Bounce tarrif has been quietly increased since November 2014. There was even a thread on Nairaland to that effect.

Now Glo is not much different from MTN.
i started noticing the increase last week. About 2weeks ago i believe was still making calls at 12kobo/sec cos i blocked their notification service
Re: Glo Bounce Tariff Increased To 15kobo/sec. by Valto(m): 6:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
asuustrike2009:

it has being over one month plus . that's why MTN remains the best in tariff because they hardly increase tariff anyhow.
disclaimer:: I am not a representative of any service provider but only speak what I observe with critical analysis
pls is there any affordable mtn tarrif plan that is presently cheaper than this glo bounce?
Re: Glo Bounce Tariff Increased To 15kobo/sec. by ALAYORMII: 7:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
asuustrike2009:

MT wetin"?

You're sleeping on a bike
Re: Glo Bounce Tariff Increased To 15kobo/sec. by Valto(m): 8:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
ALAYORMII:

MT wetin"?

You're sleeping on a bike
grin, grin grin . I just checked other available plan on other networks and no one seems to be better than glo bounce in terms of benefits. Glo bounce to glo bounce call is charged @ 11kobo/sec. I enjoy glo bounce 30mb per 200naira recharge too
Re: Glo Bounce Tariff Increased To 15kobo/sec. by ALAYORMII: 9:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
Valto:
grin, grin grin . I just checked other available plan on other networks and no one seems to be better than glo bounce in terms of benefits. Glo bounce to glo bounce call is charged @ 11kobo/sec. I enjoy glo bounce 30mb per 200naira recharge too

Glo bounce remains the best and by a mile
Re: Glo Bounce Tariff Increased To 15kobo/sec. by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 31, 2015
Valto:
this is pure robbery, why increase a tariff without informing the users. Guess its about time i move on from glo. Glo network(data/calls) is even very crappy in my area.
although they do have the right to increase their tariff because there's an agreement when you migrated to their tariff plan. one of such is increasing tariffs without any form of notice. Although it's a shame that of the gsm networks, only MTN has a stable tariff and freebies. don't get me wrong because non of them are perfect. the glo bounce was actually increased last year December there about and was posted here on Nairaland but few persons commented and got over it. infact they increased bounce to bounce from 5k/sec to 9k/sec till they got to 11k/sec without notice or even text message. they copied from MTN when it brought MTN ipulse calls at 11k;/sec from campuses and 15k/sec off campus not knowing that MTN has stopped their for the time being.
disclaimer: am not affiliated to any service provider and as such am entitle to my opinion.
Re: Glo Bounce Tariff Increased To 15kobo/sec. by Nobody: 1:25am On Jan 31, 2015
Valto:
pls is there any affordable mtn tarrif plan that is presently cheaper than this glo bounce?
well Airtel 2go primere seems to be the cheapest. dial *230£ to enjoy 12k/sec all networks after 1st min @ 40k/sec.
Disclaimer: I don't represent any service provider . I only express my opinion here
Re: Glo Bounce Tariff Increased To 15kobo/sec. by Nobody: 1:28am On Jan 31, 2015
Valto:
its when you are in the campus you enjoy 11k/sec .outside the Campus it's 15k/sec
disclaimer: I don't represent any service provider and am entitled to my opinion.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Winpad 10 - Your Mobile Office. / Tecno G9 For Sale / Samsung Galaxy Grand Root Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.