Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,134 members, 7,953,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:32 PM

Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors (55200 Views)

What A Barber Found Out A Customer Is Doing To His Lover / Nigerians Refuse To Share A Coke With Buhari (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by Misogynist2014(m): 8:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
Following
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
what about Gates of hell ?..Gateman -Oyedepo grin grin
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by Etizz: 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
Just saw a vision now, neither buhari nor Jonathan will rule.....
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by Raxxye(m): 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by tolexy007(m): 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
is ok for any church leader to mingle into politiks...dat is y I love my church
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by alaoeri: 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
Pastors are synonymous to business men.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
On
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by victors123: 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
True talk I can't stop laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wat a shame
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by Realist5: 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
F

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by Mattpopson101: 8:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
Hmmmm Naija pastors lol
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by popcykaylah(m): 8:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
don't see anything wrong in them giving thier own point of view as long as they don't campaign in church for them like oyedepo!
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by Soso990240(m): 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
Gud for them
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by discusant: 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
Afee cee! Drug barons, certificate forgers, presidential debate dodgers etc! Gej till whenever!

Let Afee cee wake Nigerians when Buhari comes from Cambridge with the certified copy of his Secondary School Leaving Crtificate.

Buhari needed it to convince any human being that he passed through secondary school to qualify to contest the 2015 presidential election,

he needs it to convince Nigerians that he did not enroll in the Nigerian army without WASC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaPiBrmYitM

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by Ifetex(m): 9:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by herald9: 9:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
bellychiz:

I pity you, I ll advice you not to bring religion here Mr believe me you won't like it.

I shouldn't bring in religion? But we're talking bout pastors,aren't we?

please don't pity me...pity those prophets of God that about to loose their face after February 14 ...

Cause of trying to gain cheap popularity

mtcheeew
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by notoriousbabe: 9:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
THE MESSAGE FROM TODAY'S LAGOS RALLY.Go tell it in Sokoto, tell it in Maiduguri, tell it in Uyo, tell it in Abuja, tell it in Ibusa, tell it in Abeokuta, tell it in Jos and tell it resoundingly inLagos that the wind of CHANGE is blowing through the Land.Tell the world that in the rain Nigerians nay Lagosians trooped out in multitudes to chant the APC...CHANGE mantra.Tell them that amazingly they endured the great LAGOS 6hour rally. And tell them that CHANGE is here.Tell them that like Nigerians in Lagos rejected the Umbrella choosing instead to stand in the rain, so Nigerians have rejected the Umbrella party the PDP.God Bless Nigeria.Prof Chris NWAOKOBIA JNRDirector GeneralCHANGE AMBASSADORS OF NIGERIA CAN. Yes We CAN.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by Optional2(f): 9:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
Na them sabi ooooo
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by IVORY2009(m): 9:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
In my own view, Papa Ayo said dis, Goodluck Jonathan will win the presidential elections, Baba Adeboye says, Mohammedu Burhari will win the elections, 2015, Baba Matthew Ashimolowo come talk say, God don show am the persin, but he now go talk am yet, Apostle Suleiman nkor, T.B Joshua, he own too, dey waka come, make be na rapper and buba, an him he own go tie, Febuary 13th, father Francis nkor, he own prediction day too, Pastor Chris own nkor.... papa Oyedipor wen hold the gate key to hell fire wen he say he go open for Tinubu, Burhari and co too day one side, out of all this prophecies/prediction for the men of God which one do we believe/ bank on now? A time is coming, the numbers of churches will out number the congregation @ large my own prophecy/prediction.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by Joshkid(m): 9:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by lonelydora: 9:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
What a nice way to end the day laughing. Lol.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by motherlode: 9:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
cheesy " woe unto him that delivers when not sent and also woe unto him that is sent but doesn't deliver ".

try to read pastor suleiman prophecy on Nairaland it isn't fake cuz most are coming and have come to pass! cool
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by dozymars(m): 9:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
The right Leader for this country could be in one of the unpopular party but Nigerians have narrowed their minds to only two parties just because the sponsors of these parties have the money to spend. How was the money made?

God's ways is far from our ways.
God sees all parties and individuals.
God is not seeing only Pdp and Apc.
God is not seeing only Jonathan and Buhari .

But we have choosen to narrow our minds to Apc and Pdp... Buhari and Jonathan.

If a Man of God narrows his mind to only 2 parties or two individuals when he prays then his prophecy will be based on what his mind is focused on.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by oloworulz(m): 9:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
I wonder y we haven't heard the Muslims about this election. I respect them sha
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by oloworulz(m): 9:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
Opening a church na d most profitable business now
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
TAke it or fly over..Apostle Johnson suliema prophesy always come to pass wh actually said GEJ will win but trouble
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by Optional2(f): 9:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
IVORY2009:
In my own view, Papa Ayo said dis, Goodluck Jonathan will win the presidential elections, Baba Adeboye says, Mohammedu Burhari will win the elections, 2015, Baba Matthew Ashimolowo come talk say, God don show am the persin, but he now go talk am yet, Apostle Suleiman nkor, he own prediction day too, Pastor Chris own nkor.... papa Oyedipor wen hold the gate key to hell fire wen he say he go open for Tinubu, Burhari and co too day one side, out of all this prophecies/prediction for the men of God which one do we believe/ bank on now? A time is coming, the numbers of churches will out number the congregation @ large my own prophecy/prediction.
Lols abeg help me ans dat question oooooo cos me no believe anybody.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by philips70(m): 9:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
Firefire:
"Then a spirit came forward, stood before the LORD, and said, 'I will entice him.' "The LORD asked him, 'How?'

"So he said, 'I will go and become a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets.' "Then He said, 'You will entice him and also prevail. Go and do that.'

โ€œDo not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.โ€

Then the Lord said, โ€œRise and anoint him; this is the one.โ€

It's the smiles in GEJ's pictures that gave him away as a fraudster. That was the beginning of my distrust for his personality. GEJ is not a smiling man in any way. Makes him look like an elder brother to Fred Ajudua and Ade Bendel.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by blackjack21(m): 9:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
smartdaction:
I can't see Winners chapel own

LOL. You're are asking for "I will open the gate of hell.....". I see grin gringringrin

SAI FEBUHARI
#THE BRINGER OF RAIN.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by Azo(m): 9:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
uys click the link below to vote as regards the feb 14 election in a real poll. Pls share and broadcast.
http://vote.pollcode.com/71756982

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Strange But Funny Pictures Of People Carrying Bags Of Cements / Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like / When You Are Breadwinner Of The Family (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.