Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors (55084 Views)

What A Barber Found Out A Customer Is Doing To His Lover / Nigerians Refuse To Share A Coke With Buhari (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by oloworulz(m): 9:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
jnrbayano:
cheesy

I am surprised T.B hasn't joined the fray as yet.
T.b no get time for now, d man no even entertain us for nations cup. I guess he is busy with d collapsed chemical bomb building of his church

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by Wuuworld(m): 9:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
Confused set of people
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by Firefire(m): 9:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
philips70:

It's the smiles in GEJ's pictures that gave him away as a fraudster. That was the beginning of my distrust for his personality. GEJ is not a smiling man in any way. Makes him look like an elder brother to Fred Ajudua and Ade Bendel.

CHANGE your ways to see the CHANGE

Goodluck Jonathan the pilot of Nigeria to promise land.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by kindnyce(m): 9:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
RELIGION,RELIGIOUSITY,PROHECIES.......

THESE ARE BANE OF HUMANS AND HUMANITY....

IN NAIJA'S CASE...ITS UTTER CRAZE!!!!!
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by kiolash: 9:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
makazona:
laff won kill me eh

modified:

shout out to all of you out there.FTC nah turn by turn

Fainaline,u are such wonderful creature!
laff wan kill me too.
Na by force to shine teeth @urPix
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by kazey123(m): 9:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
All I want is #GBM as president come may 2015

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by makazona(m): 9:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
Arcsniper:
laff wan kill me too.
Na by force to shine teeth @urPix

lolz. grin As a sniper,its not by force else u reveal ur position.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by Betanwa(m): 9:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
MissyDivah:
Buhari and Osinbajo all the way grin #Change#
I wonder how much will be drafted as funds to be used in filling Buhari's gap teeth if he wins!
Politics ko Podolski ni
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by JANDRENTPR: 9:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
[quote author=Breeze5000 post=30283173][/quote]
It's quite unfortunate that you have lost touch with your bible and don't even know how best to address the issue of prophesy. Kindly tell me where in the bible where God gave specific date like the one you quoted. God gave time interm of season. If God tell you that you will be rich by march 1st 2015 I'm sure you'll be waiting and do nothing till that day. So, go back to bible and study to show yourself approved....
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by sambony4luv(m): 9:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
I have come to the UNDERSTANDING that those who are rooting for President Jonathan to win back in Feb 14, 2015 are corrupted people. They spend their time spreading LIES and have no TRUTHFUL History of Nigeria. Many of us who know more about Nigeria in the TRUTH than them they will say "You going on as if you are more Nigerian than us".

Nigeria is not only to RESPECT a Big Man. Nigeria is about the Poor and Needy, the Homeless, the Fatherless and Motherless that many of the "BIG MAN" make to be thus. Nigeria is more than Bleaching Women, False Hair Women, lipstick, flashy cars and big house. Nigeria is more than the Prostitution that they practice in Abuja and at the Poly Technic and Universities. Nigeria is more than the Men and Women of gods that are consider to be GREAT.

Nigeria is a COUNTRY that have a CULTURE which many persons in the diaspora and around the world would like to come to. The members of the diaspora would like to come back to just for the CULTURE that make them to be at home. The "Big Men" have turn the women in Low Self Esteem. They have the MONEY so "Dance for me". Some of them after they married you, you becomes dead couple months later.

Many of you in Nigeria who want the People's Democratic Party to win because "Stealing is not CORRUPTION" and "Boko Haram is your SIBLING". You want to continues do your YAHOO BOYS and goes to countries who passed Drugs LAW to disgrace Nigeria. You want to continue steal from the "White" because they came and took away your father's land and give unto you bible. A bible that is only a BOOK unto you.

Many of you within Nigeria doesn't know that it is your OWN NIGERIANS that want to destroy Nigeria. It is the CORRUPTION that you love because you want to be a "Big Man" that make Nigeria to be in desolation heading down the road of DESTRUCTION.

TRUTH many of you Nigerians HATE. All we who LOVE Nigeria have to do is WATCH you people who are PROUD and see the TRUTH comes Feb 14. If the People's Democratic Party wins again in Nigeria it simple means that indeed the God who they worship that is nothing but a MAN have "Bless Nigeria". Those who are CURSE called it BLESS.

A curse person always tell another that they give CURSE unto them not knowing that they are the CURSE ONE. Even those who are called Atheists say that they are "Bless".

If BUHARI wins it means that the Lord who is God have answered the remnant and Saints prayers. Then Nigeria shall WORK to be Bless.

Worship God. Hug

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by koikoi2(m): 9:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
The only true man of God I respect is Prophet TB Joshua. I doff my hat for him.
May he live long.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
Nigeria needs a change tho, but the change shouldn't be GMB.. For me, he has a bad past Which might keep hauting him, that's why ion really see him as an element of change IMO , because... once a soldier, always a soldier, and, has a leopard started changing its spots? Only if he shows evidence of remorse and repentance... then... maybe.....

And also the certificate issue is also embarrassing to APC and the Nigerian Army, he failed Mathematics there, so how did he get into the military without passing Mathematics?

Also there's the health issue, he looks so old and frail, and I'm afraid all these stress of campaigns and rallies might tell on him if he gets to assumes office.

Nigeria needs a change tho, but it shouldn't be GMB..
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by Jpanama3: 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ahahahhahhhhahahha...... One hell of a time
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by chichriso: 10:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
GEJ is the best candidate ever. Buharam should go and take care of his health
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by Leez(m): 10:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
makazona:
laff won kill me eh

modified:

shout out to all of you out there.FTC nah turn by turn

Fainaline,u are such a wonderful creature!
042 kwenu!!!
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by midas18: 10:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
i have opened d gates of hell on anyone who has purposed in the heart to fight transformation smileyi have opened d gates of hell on anyone who has purposed in the heart to fight transformation

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by luggy(m): 10:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by xtopher124: 10:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
[url]/VPvPLL[/URL]
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by luggy(m): 10:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
GEJ till 2019, chaaa, i don finish rivers state money for buhari campaing

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by auroraborealis: 10:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
asodeboyede:
When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if
the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the
thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the
prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt
not be afraid of him.
NO ONE CAN MOCK GOD!!!

Jeremiah 23: 1 - 40
The above scriptures gives insight to all of these.
Study and meditate upon it.
Do not be deceived dear friends.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by ChrisGnarly: 10:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
GMB will surely cry again. i will never vote him, cos he said " i will not contest again" after cry heavy cry last election. he is contesting again because he is nor ashamed of himself and all his atrosities
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by Dubemkelly(m): 11:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
The fact remains that they aLl sleep differently and have different dreams so God knows whom He communicates to. After Feb 14th, we go see the actual results
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by makazona(m): 12:02am On Jan 31, 2015
Leez:

042 kwenu!!!

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by ESHOIZA: 12:29am On Jan 31, 2015
hmmmmmm undecided
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by Nobody: 1:54am On Jan 31, 2015
As the word indicates, first fruits were strictly speaking agricultural produce. Moses says, the first of the first fruits of your land you shall bring into the house of The LORD your GOD. (Exodus 23:19) The shows first fruits were crops. Indeed, money was never regarded as first fruit in the bible, neither was it ever paid as such.
However, today's pastors would not find it funny if you were to bring your first fruits to them in bananas or pineapples. First fruits are now acceptable in cash or check. If you ask why, don't be surprised if you are told that, money is the answer to everything (Ecclesiastes 10:19).
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by Justicealh3(m): 2:39am On Jan 31, 2015
Since them, what's OSINBAJO's prophecy or his prediction?
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by Nobody: 3:08am On Jan 31, 2015
herald9:
Kikikiki
Christian pastors keeps disgracing themselves...

This one they are receiving different signals from heaven... are they sure the communication cables have not been tempered with?
This is not like the Bible times were prophets anoints a king...Your God may choose a candidate... we vote in our choice...

So why not concentrate on your religious business instead of phocking with the unforeseen...undecided
i trully wish u gonna say same of da most partisan fella of a religious leader in nigeria,the sultan!!
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by liongirl: 4:42am On Jan 31, 2015
MissyDivah:
Buhari and Osinbajo all the way grin #Change#
no insult, pls the yourbas get sense very well. the same way baba used the late president to install GEJ that is same way they want to install their bros.sorry it wont work
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by francis247(m): 6:22am On Jan 31, 2015
jnrbayano:
cheesy

I am surprised T.B hasn't joined the fray as yet.
Don't worry. His own will come out immediately after the election result.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by jnrbayano(m): 7:17am On Jan 31, 2015
francis247:
Don't worry. His own will come out immediately after the election result.

As usual cheesy
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by Carlmax(m): 7:27am On Jan 31, 2015
Sai PYO! Sai GMB!! When you are young @ heart you are young forever!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. / No Christmas This Year, Santa Claus Has Just Been Arrested / Who Knows The Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.