Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Will Youtube Replace Our Televisions In The Future - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Will Youtube Replace Our Televisions In The Future (1401 Views)

Brand New Televisions Of Different Brands. / Replace Your Damaged Or Broken Laptop Screen Here At Cheap Price / How Much Will It Cost Me To Replace The Internal Fan Of My Hp Pavilion G6 Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Youtube Replace Our Televisions In The Future by yusufu16: 8:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
I am just curious guys. With the growing popularity of YouTube these days, you can virtually learn anything on youtube, you can watch popular videos and music, you can watch interviews, you can documentary etc. Youtube has almost anything you can watch on Television. So could this be our Future Television?.
Re: Will Youtube Replace Our Televisions In The Future by drey08(m): 8:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
No,Holograms is the future
Re: Will Youtube Replace Our Televisions In The Future by Princecalm(m): 8:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
No, don't see that coming in 5decades from now.
Re: Will Youtube Replace Our Televisions In The Future by bigtt76(f): 9:14pm On Jan 30, 2015
Love Youtube + Hulu + Smart TV = No More DSTV grin
Re: Will Youtube Replace Our Televisions In The Future by martineverest(m): 2:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
Op,Have u heard of holographic computing?its d new computer developed by microsoft
Re: Will Youtube Replace Our Televisions In The Future by yusufu16: 7:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
martineverest:
Op,Have u heard of holographic computing?its d new computer developed by microsoft

I agree that holographic computing will replace our tv and computer screen but can it provide the contents we have on youtube
Re: Will Youtube Replace Our Televisions In The Future by martineverest(m): 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
It cant but attention is now moving towards 'vr' and 'ar'
yusufu16:

I agree that holographic computing will replace our tv and omputer screen but can it provide the contents we have on youtube
Re: Will Youtube Replace Our Televisions In The Future by yusufu16: 11:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
martineverest:
It cant but attention is now moving towards 'vr' and 'ar'

please what technology is 'vr' and 'ar'
Re: Will Youtube Replace Our Televisions In The Future by martineverest(m): 12:52am On Feb 04, 2015
Virtual reality and augmented reality.......google glass,hololens,occlus rift are all vr and ar
yusufu16:

please what technology is 'vr' and 'ar'
Re: Will Youtube Replace Our Televisions In The Future by 1k001(m): 2:51am On Mar 25, 2015
The internet has already replaced my TV! Now use my TV as a secondary screen for my PC.
Re: Will Youtube Replace Our Televisions In The Future by ChynoBEATS: 3:18am On Mar 26, 2015
yusufu16:
I am just curious guys. With the growing popularity of YouTube these days, you can virtually learn anything on youtube, you can watch popular videos and music, you can watch interviews, you can documentary etc. Youtube has almost anything you can watch on Television. So could this be our Future Television?.

It cant erase the TV

Nothing in this world can
Re: Will Youtube Replace Our Televisions In The Future by StevensJojo(f): 7:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

It cant erase the TV
Nothing in this world can

Same thing was said about Newspapers. And horses for transportation.And towncriers...
Re: Will Youtube Replace Our Televisions In The Future by ChynoBEATS: 1:13am On Apr 09, 2015
StevensJojo:

Same thing was said about Newspapers. And horses for transportation.And towncriers...

C'mon lets be sincere 2ourselves here.....

Have you seen the LG tv been sold For 3M?

Be serious please...........nothing can Replace the Tv.........................

It's just like saying the A/C can replace the FAN........
Or like saying Our Tablet phone's will replace the Computer...........

Such stuffs arent Possible .......instead they'll only modernize it to suite the current lifestyle of Any particular Time it's in.............

N as per town criers............the night b4 my sisters wedding i saw one Making an announcement............

The only time town criers'll not be useful is when there's No native Community filled with Undeveloped places ........just like my village here in abia it's still filled with 1OO percent of it's native ibo speaking indegines so towncriers are still in vogue over here...........

Talking of newspapers......................as-i as.....about the tv........NEWSpapers are Still as useful as it were back then........the only thing different about it it's the way it's been Molded.........

Newspapers of nowadays has different sections for the different kinda people we have in our dear country...........
Have you ever wondered why newspaper companies are still as strong as they used to??.........

It's because it's been Molded to suit this modern lifestyle

So feel free to prove me wrong....if you hAve a 2nd thought abt this

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reset Apple Mac OS X All Version Password Easily / London Used Laptop / HP P1102 Laserjet Printer With All The Accessories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.