Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,487 members, 7,770,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:58 AM

How Much Will It Cost Me To Replace The Internal Fan Of My Hp Pavilion G6 Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Much Will It Cost Me To Replace The Internal Fan Of My Hp Pavilion G6 Laptop (7331 Views)

Replace Your Damaged Or Broken Laptop Screen Here At Cheap Price / I Want To Sell My HP Pavilion G6 Laptop In Good Condition / Is There Any Way I Can Increase The Internal Memory Of My Android?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will It Cost Me To Replace The Internal Fan Of My Hp Pavilion G6 Laptop by abouzaid: 11:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
pls how much will it cost me to replace the internal fan of my hp pavilion g6 laptop
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Replace The Internal Fan Of My Hp Pavilion G6 Laptop by samuelson06(m): 12:25am On Apr 01, 2015
My advice for you, once you replace the fan, pls sell that thing. Pavilion series is a big disgrace to HP. If you don't sell it now, you'll regret not selling it in the next 6 months.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Replace The Internal Fan Of My Hp Pavilion G6 Laptop by mcdokwe(m): 5:14am On Apr 01, 2015
abouzaid:
pls how much will it cost me to replace the internal fan of my hp pavilion g6 laptop
laptop fans don't get spoilt, it might have been clogged by dust. Loosening and thighting up the system will solve your problem.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Replace The Internal Fan Of My Hp Pavilion G6 Laptop by abouzaid: 12:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
samuelson06:
My advice for you, once you replace the fan, pls sell that thing. Pavilion series is a big disgrace to HP. If you don't sell it now, you'll regret not selling it in the next 6 months.
ur really saying the truth, it developed exactly this same fault the very day it was bought, the seller have to give me a new system in exchange. i tried installing Linux and it cost a hard disk, now I'm with the same problem again. HP|windows only laptops are a no go area for me in future
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Replace The Internal Fan Of My Hp Pavilion G6 Laptop by abouzaid: 12:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
mcdokwe:
laptop fans don't get spoilt, it might have been clogged by dust. Loosening and thighting up the system will solve your problem.
thanks, i will try that
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Replace The Internal Fan Of My Hp Pavilion G6 Laptop by mando4real(m): 3:21am On Oct 05, 2023
I'm currently having this issue and the grinding notice is really bad, any advice for me pls?
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Replace The Internal Fan Of My Hp Pavilion G6 Laptop by hibreerheem(m): 10:40pm On Oct 05, 2023
abouzaid:
thanks, i will try that

I’m a computer technician and I can help you to fix it, Laptops fan do get issue and their caused by dust which could lead to the fan getting spoilt… I can help you replace the fan for just 10k

WhatsApp me 09091778525

(1) (Reply)

Help: Someone Sat On My Laptop And Broke The Screen / Bluestacks App- How Do I Reduce High Browsing Data Consumption. / Dell GAMING RIG 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 7th Gen. Quad-core i5, 4GB Nvidia GTX 1050

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.