Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,094 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

A Believer Having Fun On Her Birthday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Believer Having Fun On Her Birthday (1630 Views)

Florida Pastor Caught Having Fun With Member's Daughters. Mum & Brother Faint / As A Believer Is It Good To Pray For Your Enemy To Die? / 10 Proven Ways To Overcome Temptation As A Believer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Believer Having Fun On Her Birthday by AnnieBeyonce(f): 9:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
Sis Amaka ( a choir mistress and a Fellowship leader in church..) invited me to her birthday party in school...i thought it was gana be a prayer meeting party...but when i got dia, hmmm it was sumtin else....her house was turned into a club house...they wia playing all kinds of secular songs, d boys wia rocking d girls, every one was jst having fun....and diz sis speaks in tongues while praying....wat do u think abt dz sis?
Re: A Believer Having Fun On Her Birthday by demelza: 9:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
What tha hell is a prayer meeting party undecided
Re: A Believer Having Fun On Her Birthday by AnnieBeyonce(f): 9:42pm On Jan 30, 2015
demelza:
What tha hell is a prayer meeting party undecided
ask ur pastor...
Re: A Believer Having Fun On Her Birthday by Ukeachu1(m): 9:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
AnnieBeyonce:
Sis Amaka ( a choir mistress and a Fellowship leader in church..) invited me to her birthday party in school...i thought it was gana be a prayer meeting party...but when i got dia, hmmm it was sumtin else....her house was turned into a club house...they wia playing all kinds of secular songs, d boys wia rocking d girls, every one was jst having fun....and diz sis speaks in tongues while praying....wat do u think abt dz sis?

thinking about the sis does not help us rather wat did u do to when u got there .
Re: A Believer Having Fun On Her Birthday by AnnieBeyonce(f): 10:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ukeachu1:

thinking about the sis does not help us rather wat did u do to when u got there .
dent get u
Re: A Believer Having Fun On Her Birthday by demelza: 10:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
AnnieBeyonce:
ask ur pastor...
Yes ma.
Re: A Believer Having Fun On Her Birthday by tpiah99: 12:05am On Jan 31, 2015
AnnieBeyonce:
..i thought it was gana be a prayer meeting party..

can you describe those.

do you mean prayer meeting.
Re: A Believer Having Fun On Her Birthday by AdeniyiA(m): 6:16am On Jan 31, 2015
she's simply a Beliar not a believer ...
Re: A Believer Having Fun On Her Birthday by undercat: 6:29am On Jan 31, 2015
Once in a while, at least, you're allowed to have fun. Even Jesus brought alcohol to a party once.

1 Like

Re: A Believer Having Fun On Her Birthday by denisbid: 7:06am On Jan 31, 2015
AnnieBeyonce:
what is your business?
did you catch anybody red handled commiting fornication there?
Re: A Believer Having Fun On Her Birthday by Nutase: 8:28am On Jan 31, 2015
op mind ur bizness embarassed
Re: A Believer Having Fun On Her Birthday by AnnieBeyonce(f): 11:31am On Jan 31, 2015
undercat:
Once in a while, at least, you're allowed to have fun. Even Jesus brought alcohol to a party once.
when was dat?
Re: A Believer Having Fun On Her Birthday by AnnieBeyonce(f): 11:32am On Jan 31, 2015
denisbid:

what is your business?
did you catch anybody red handled commiting fornication there?
is dat all uv gat to say?
Re: A Believer Having Fun On Her Birthday by denisbid: 1:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
AnnieBeyonce:
is dat all uv gat to say?
i think you are a fun loving girl deep inside you But you pretended you don't like the party.
please be yourself o
Re: A Believer Having Fun On Her Birthday by undercat: 1:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
AnnieBeyonce:
when was dat?

During the wedding party at Cana.
Re: A Believer Having Fun On Her Birthday by AnnieBeyonce(f): 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
denisbid:

i think you are a fun loving girl deep inside you But you pretended you don't like the party.
please be yourself o
haha..who dosnt like such party wink
Re: A Believer Having Fun On Her Birthday by AnnieBeyonce(f): 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
undercat:

During the wedding party at Cana.
dats nt true...it was jst wine and not acholic wine
Re: A Believer Having Fun On Her Birthday by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
AnnieBeyonce:
she is a bloody hypocrite
Re: A Believer Having Fun On Her Birthday by AnnieBeyonce(f): 11:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
she is a bloody hypocrite
hmmm...God have mercy..
Re: A Believer Having Fun On Her Birthday by franugo(m): 5:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
AnnieBeyonce:
dats nt true...it was jst wine and not acholic wine

was there anything like non alcoholic wine then
Re: A Believer Having Fun On Her Birthday by AnnieBeyonce(f): 3:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
franugo:

was there anything like non alcoholic wine then
yes
Re: A Believer Having Fun On Her Birthday by franugo(m): 9:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
AnnieBeyonce:
yes

shey na holy spirit tell u gan
Re: A Believer Having Fun On Her Birthday by Oyinprince(m): 10:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hi, there's nothing wrong with a believer having fun, but it depends on the kind of 'fun'. If the fun promotes sinfulness, then its wrong but if it only makes you happy, relax , enjoy urself etc. without carnality, its okay.

As for your choir mistress, she needs to be in tune with the word and the holy spirit more. You just focus on God and his word, let nothing distract you

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO :goliath's Skull Found In Holy Land / Inspiring Wisdom And Life Quotes / The Irony Of Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.