Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Photo Of The Day - See What Happens When You Ask A Bornagain Girl For Bleep CHAT - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo Of The Day - See What Happens When You Ask A Bornagain Girl For Bleep CHAT (70807 Views)

When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics) / When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) / When You Ask A "Local" Man If He Has A Bluetooth (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Day - See What Happens When You Ask A Bornagain Girl For Bleep CHAT by ggrin(f): 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Clean dt ur signature now joor.cheesy u wan spoil smtn 4 guyz?.cheesy
sinner grin
Re: Photo Of The Day - See What Happens When You Ask A Bornagain Girl For Bleep CHAT by favourelisha(m): 10:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
What i mean is that the sincere christians among them,can never compromise their faith they affirm and wish to resist the temptation despite the magnitude of devil's frequency.And that's the best life after here on earthly,lukewarms and vanity.
Re: Photo Of The Day - See What Happens When You Ask A Bornagain Girl For Bleep CHAT by Funjosh(m): 10:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ok

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of The Day - See What Happens When You Ask A Bornagain Girl For Bleep CHAT by Misogynist2014(m): 11:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
Good reply, she cut the guy some slack.
Re: Photo Of The Day - See What Happens When You Ask A Bornagain Girl For Bleep CHAT by Oilandgas1(m): 11:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
luigiajah:

www.nairaland.com members no be me talk oh

grin LWKMD

Source : http:///deeperlife

wetin u wan hear? I'm putting on white pants and No bra abi?
Re: Photo Of The Day - See What Happens When You Ask A Bornagain Girl For Bleep CHAT by shizzle11(m): 11:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
lwkmd

armour of God kor, shield of devil ni gringringrin
Re: Photo Of The Day - See What Happens When You Ask A Bornagain Girl For Bleep CHAT by a9nyc2020(m): 11:14pm On Jan 30, 2015
Hmmm undecided...
ireneony:
Hahaha...
Whenever guys ask me such question...what are you putting on at this time of the night
Me: Am putting on jeans trousers and long sleeves
Guy: Is that how you sleep
Me: Yeah, this is how I sleep every night
Guy: Nawa o
Re: Photo Of The Day - See What Happens When You Ask A Bornagain Girl For Bleep CHAT by Doughyeenbae(f): 11:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
Lol...how about this?

Re: Photo Of The Day - See What Happens When You Ask A Bornagain Girl For Bleep CHAT by ybalogs(m): 11:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
maxism2:
That's what they deserve, those that like sex chat
like say u never try am before
tongue
maxism2:
That's what they deserve, those that like sex chat
like say u never try am before
Re: Photo Of The Day - See What Happens When You Ask A Bornagain Girl For Bleep CHAT by nkkystel(f): 11:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
Why Deeper Life? Na you sabi. No church should be a case study in such nonsense.
Pity you!
Re: Photo Of The Day - See What Happens When You Ask A Bornagain Girl For Bleep CHAT by spaggyy(m): 11:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
I sure say d gal sabi dah kin thing before, she get experience
Re: Photo Of The Day - See What Happens When You Ask A Bornagain Girl For Bleep CHAT by lilmax(m): 11:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
Kentrasso:
Yeah right. That's us wink
so you have friends like that?
Re: Photo Of The Day - See What Happens When You Ask A Bornagain Girl For Bleep CHAT by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
una no go kill person
Re: Photo Of The Day - See What Happens When You Ask A Bornagain Girl For Bleep CHAT by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
Funjosh:
Ok
best joke ever
Re: Photo Of The Day - See What Happens When You Ask A Bornagain Girl For Bleep CHAT by MizMyColi(f): 11:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
I hereby request lalasticla to take down this post from FP.

This is gross discrimination of denomination.
gringringringringringringrin
Re: Photo Of The Day - See What Happens When You Ask A Bornagain Girl For Bleep CHAT by luigiajah(m): 12:05am On Jan 31, 2015
MizMyColi:

LOL... Na So E Be... Buh no call lala oh... grin
Re: Photo Of The Day - See What Happens When You Ask A Bornagain Girl For Bleep CHAT by luigiajah(m): 12:06am On Jan 31, 2015
Oilandgas1:

wetin u wan hear? I'm putting on white pants and No bra abi?

See you... Na There Your Mind DY Go Abi grin
Re: Photo Of The Day - See What Happens When You Ask A Bornagain Girl For Bleep CHAT by NemzySeries(m): 12:15am On Jan 31, 2015
zyzxx:
grin grin
Me am wearing d apron of mosses
lmao...ur own don pass deeper life church.....na hebrew life church u dey attend
Re: Photo Of The Day - See What Happens When You Ask A Bornagain Girl For Bleep CHAT by NemzySeries(m): 12:22am On Jan 31, 2015
ireneony:
Hahaha...
Whenever guys ask me such question...what are you putting on at this time of the night
Me: Am putting on jeans trousers and long sleeves
Guy: Is that how you sleep
Me: Yeah, this is how I sleep every night
Guy: Nawa o
ne b only jean Trousers and Long sleeves....shey u no like fishing net and harvesting basket @ nyt?
Re: Photo Of The Day - See What Happens When You Ask A Bornagain Girl For Bleep CHAT by Sampunk(m): 12:31am On Jan 31, 2015
luigiajah:
Bros No Vex.. You Be Deeper Life Member?
abeg help me ask am.ooohgrin
Re: Photo Of The Day - See What Happens When You Ask A Bornagain Girl For Bleep CHAT by lalasticlala(m): 12:38am On Jan 31, 2015
MizMyColi:

I think it's actually a plus for d denomination...
Re: Photo Of The Day - See What Happens When You Ask A Bornagain Girl For Bleep CHAT by Nobody: 1:48am On Jan 31, 2015
Me am wearing d jacket of righteousness cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo Of The Day - See What Happens When You Ask A Bornagain Girl For Bleep CHAT by MzQueen(f): 1:56am On Jan 31, 2015
cheesy
stano2:
Hmmm
Guy: are u alone?
Gal: am surrounded by the angels of God
Re: Photo Of The Day - See What Happens When You Ask A Bornagain Girl For Bleep CHAT by MizMyColi(f): 2:03am On Jan 31, 2015
lalasticlala:

I think it's actually a plus for d denomination...

oops!
Didn't expect you'd see that.

I was just kidding around.
Re: Photo Of The Day - See What Happens When You Ask A Bornagain Girl For Bleep CHAT by Kentrasso(f): 2:17am On Jan 31, 2015
lilmax:
so you have friends like that?

Trust me. We are all like that... by the grace of God
Re: Photo Of The Day - See What Happens When You Ask A Bornagain Girl For Bleep CHAT by searider(m): 4:34am On Jan 31, 2015
GUY : what are u wearing

BABE : am wearing a titanium (Spartacus) kind of pant with padlock.

GUY: na wa ooo... U be gladiator?
Re: Photo Of The Day - See What Happens When You Ask A Bornagain Girl For Bleep CHAT by wisdompraise(m): 5:42am On Jan 31, 2015
Please, somebody should move this thing to trash!
Re: Photo Of The Day - See What Happens When You Ask A Bornagain Girl For Bleep CHAT by ijiini(m): 6:17am On Jan 31, 2015
dats my church o.....i go.sue u ohhh....lol
Re: Photo Of The Day - See What Happens When You Ask A Bornagain Girl For Bleep CHAT by Afritop(m): 7:16am On Jan 31, 2015
prettythicksme:
smiley this one strong and na dem bad pass when it comes to real fuuuuck!
no mind them. Dem go be Holy Mary during relationship, but after marriage dem go they display unthinkable sex skills in bed as if you are in a p.orn reheasals
Re: Photo Of The Day - See What Happens When You Ask A Bornagain Girl For Bleep CHAT by dammieco(m): 7:19am On Jan 31, 2015
smiley#ProudlyDeeperLifer
#HolinessWithinAndWithout

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Thought I Knew How To Pose Until I Saw These Pictures / When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) / When Buhari Says He Will Only Probe Jonathan's Government (hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.