Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Shakira Gives Birth To Second Child In Barcelona - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shakira Gives Birth To Second Child In Barcelona (793 Views)

7 Names You Don't Want To Give Your Child In Nigeria / Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) / Missing Child In Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shakira Gives Birth To Second Child In Barcelona by danielmichael(m): 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
Barcelona – Colombian pop star Shakira has given
birth in Barcelona to her second child, a boy, Spanish
media said on Friday.
The singer and her boyfriend, Spanish soccer player
Gerard Pique, had their first child, a son named
Milan, in 2013.
Shakira, 37, and Pique, 27, met in 2010, but only
confirmed that they had been in a relationship in
March 2011.
The “Hips Don’t Lie” singer, one of the best-selling
Latin pop idols, gave birth in Barcelona’s Teknon
clinic, local media said, though the hospital said it
could not confirm the information.
Pique is a defender for Spanish La Liga team FC
Barcelona.
As with the birth of their first child, the couple
recently asked fans in an online baby shower to buy
gifts such as fresh water kits and vaccines to help
needy children.
Shakira is a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador.

Re: Shakira Gives Birth To Second Child In Barcelona by mgbeketoto: 10:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
Those hips really need a younger dude I swear.
No old man can survive it! cheesy
Rock on gal fren. . . get your groove on!
No fake marriage necessary!
All you need is your own bank account and a sperm-donor!
Welcome to feminism 001! kiss

Congratulations for having all your children with ONE SPERM DONOR! kiss
Re: Shakira Gives Birth To Second Child In Barcelona by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
The never allow fame to get in the way. Recently I watch a clip about them and I was impress, No respect for a man who doesnt care about settling down, it takes a real man to build and hold a family together.
Re: Shakira Gives Birth To Second Child In Barcelona by Betanwa(m): 10:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
grin[color=#000000][/color] angryNa only this kind goal Pique sabi score....
Re: Shakira Gives Birth To Second Child In Barcelona by boboLIL(m): 10:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
Omo see age bracket....nobi for hia oo.....congrats

(1) (Reply)

I Think This What Telling A Girl I Met In The Cab / 20 True Things About A 20-year-old Nigerian / Our Parents Failed Us – By Lurd Bouch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.