Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,984 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

I Think This What Telling A Girl I Met In The Cab - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Think This What Telling A Girl I Met In The Cab (791 Views)

Man Dies In Aba Hotel After Telling Wife He Was On A Business Trip To Umuahia / My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? / You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think This What Telling A Girl I Met In The Cab by Joel3(m): 1:09am On Mar 01, 2015
well I got a control to meet some niggas in a Flexing spot. On getting there I met some of my niggas with some intimidations. Niggas are not smiling spending money on flexing and with the clearness and finist babe.

well when I left there. I entered a taxi heading home I was not really happy with what I saw niggas doing and my current status.

There was a clean and fine lady that entered the same taxi after me light skin and very beautiful with hugh ass. She is advance and no doubt senior to me. only two of us were in the back sit.

She was busy looking at me from side. I was not really into that mood as I was still thinking of the scene I just left.

She tried to initiate conversation but I didn't respond. Later on her phone rang. She quickly gave me the phone to received the call. What spark me was the fact that she told me to start insulting the caller and that I should tell him she is with her guy.

Sorry babe, I can't insult the guy I don't know, who knows if the guy is a native doctor. I just can't do it.

the call cut off then I was happy to give her Her phone back. She told me the guy is a useless boy, the guy don't want to eat and yet he don't want others to eat. Can a lady help to interpret this word??

That she is just coming from the guy house. The guy didn't even give her transport. This is not a small girl but a matured follow look at the words coming out from her mouth when all her mate are married.

The phone ring again she give me back the phone to pick the call and insult the guy.

to be continue
Re: I Think This What Telling A Girl I Met In The Cab by Truth24(m): 1:25am On Mar 01, 2015
Took
Re: I Think This What Telling A Girl I Met In The Cab by AnyibestDede(m): 1:26am On Mar 01, 2015
Bros come back here o and finish what u started. Which kind story be this na?
Re: I Think This What Telling A Girl I Met In The Cab by yinkus4u2c(f): 1:29am On Mar 01, 2015
okay...op she didnt end up in ur room dat nite tongue
Re: I Think This What Telling A Girl I Met In The Cab by Joel3(m): 7:45am On Mar 01, 2015
yinkus4u2c:
okay...op she didnt end up in ur room dat nite tongue
no not at all. I didn't sleep with her.
Re: I Think This What Telling A Girl I Met In The Cab by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 01, 2015
Nice
Re: I Think This What Telling A Girl I Met In The Cab by Joel3(m): 11:13am On Mar 04, 2015
i was ban by mod from travel section that guy is a crazy guy. Just coming out from bad. Will complete the story later

(1) (Reply)

Very Urgent.girl Missing Please Read. / This Man Almost Blind His Wife Just Because She Greet Her Pastor. (photo) / Declutter Your Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.