Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols (42828 Views)

In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? / Occult Symbols And Images In Today's Churches / What Is The Meaning Of Picking Ripe And Unripe Plantain In A Dream? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by Unclerukus: 11:12am On Feb 01, 2015
BlackLeopard:

If you studied occultism that hard you'd also know that everything mystic that's pre-Christian can connect to Christianity / Jesus is the light filling in the unseen worlds. wink
they can be rooted to judaism or jewish religions but mind you, judaism and christianity are two different kettles of fish. Those signs are used for occultism,divination and spirit. Projections. Let me let you in on something, in occultism, the star of David and seal of solomon are associated with wealth and greatness, some occultist even go as far as designing their company logo's with it, it brings success. A christian can never know the use and meaning of those signs and christianity is against all forms of using symbols and statues.
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 01, 2015
zalam:

you are damn wrong. I believe the reverse is the case xtianity has it root taken fro the Delta of idols worshipping .
U sayn u bliv, u nt even sure. Ya'll got so much hate for christianity. If christianity was bad ow come christians keep getting blessed n promoted with evidence and getting healed with proofs? Dose who worship idols are dose who believe in the use of magic and charms. Do u fink people just woke up one morning and started using magic? Go n read book of enoch online and u'll know where it all came from.
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by Unclerukus: 11:22am On Feb 01, 2015
4C2215131:
"Came to my senses", Sir, are you sure you practiced occultism? Maybe you were a dabbler or an experimenter in the High Arts.
I got so deep into occultism,practised some of their rites(summoned demons including a succubus),performed trance and read their litertures including the seven books of Moses. My life changed,I started behaving awkward,heard strange voices and seeing abnormal things in my vicinity,things people couldn't see.I talked to mediums and people thought I was mad not until my family burnt everything and dragged me to MFM prayer city for deliverance. And mind you, anyone who doesn't believe in the chrisTian God, is on the very long path to destruction. He exists and is real.so does Satan.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by kushsy: 1:04pm On Feb 01, 2015
zalam:

try and read about Islam. I bet it u will love it
. Isl wetin....?? ..if I hear ..Olorun ma je oh...
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by BlackLeopard(m): 1:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
seagulsntrawler:

I won't derail the thread by telling you more about Jewish hypocrisy concerning the discrimination of others and the grand conspiracy against all religions and humanity as a whole.
Have it at the back of your mind that pure luciferanism is at the root of esoteric cabala. That's exactly what is being spread to all religions. It seeks to pervert and twist all known natural laws made by God.
Ever wondered why the gospel of Christ is being perverted right before our eyes? All the moral issues plagiung the world right now, such as the spread of homosexuality, divorce, feminism, extreme hip hop culture and lots more? Yet these so called men of God do not preach or write books to warn and admonish people to mend their evil ways.
I don't need to educate myself about the ways of the Jews cos Christ said `Iam the way the light and the truth'.
Lastly,the dark path is like a tunnel with sloping stairs that leads deep down. In your descent, you go with your 2 legs with little or no support. If you seek to find your way out, your ascent(salvation) from it must be done by crawling on all four.
Cheers.

Lol you're out of your mind and it's nonsensical to even argue with you (just starting with the list of 'sins' you've got going on there) so I'm not going to try.

But I'm going to point out Jesus was a Jewish rabbi before he was told to improve what's wrong by His Heavenly Father.

Do not deny the reality of a core figure of a religion you claim to represent and believe in, it's pretty embarassing to watch (or amusing, depending how one takes it.)
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by seagulsntrawler: 2:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
BlackLeopard:

Lol you're out of your mind and it's nonsensical to even argue with you (just starting with the list of 'sins' you've got going on there) so I'm not going to try.

But I'm going to point out Jesus was a Jewish rabbi before he was told to improve what's wrong by His Heavenly Father.

Do not deny the reality of a core figure of a religion you claim to represent and believe in, it's pretty embarassing to watch (or amusing, depending how one takes it.)
I don't think I want to dispute that with you either, seeing that you`d prefer to play the ostrich and pretend those issue do not exist.
He was a Jewish teacher with a mission quite different and distinct from any other that preceded him. His style and teachings were revolutionary and out of this world and anti- establishment too. Unfortunately, your beloved Jews still live in denial of his first coming and still awaits the arrival of the messiah.
Salvation came to the rest of the world cos the Jews sinned and turned their back on God.
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by BlackLeopard(m): 2:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
seagulsntrawler:

I don't think I want to dispute that with you either, seeing that you`d prefer to play the ostrich and pretend those issue do not exist.
He was a Jewish teacher with a mission quite different and distinct from any other that preceded him. His style and teachings were revolutionary and out of this world and anti- establishment too. Unfortunately, your beloved Jews still live in denial of his first coming and still awaits the arrival of the messiah.
Salvation came to the rest of the world cos the Jews sinned and turned their back on God.

Nah brother. They exist as phenomenons in the world. They don't exist as ISSUES. That's the basic disagreement we two are gonna have. I don't believe they're issues and definitely not sins, (aka issues worth some sort of spiritual condemnation), and I've got all sorts of sciences - theology included - to argue my point; so I'm going to view it as lack of education in these sciences when people don't see that view. So indeed, we don't have a starting ground to go from here.

I'm not denying Jesus' importance. But I am saying, you're being antisemitic, while defending a man who WAS A JEW.
It's not ALL Jews do this or that, and you're forgetting good deal of Torah - that matters in Christianity because it's very basics of what God's Creation was about - full of truly heroic, humane, and respectable acts of Jewish people.

To hate on a nation for actions of a few is bigotry, no matter the topic, and it can't bring anything good, and hasn't brought anything good historically. Hence I'm distancing. I refuse to spread hate one way or another.
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by 4C2215131: 10:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
Unclerukus:
I got so deep into occultism,practised some of their rites(summoned demons including a succubus),performed trance and read their litertures including the seven books of Moses. My life changed,I started behaving awkward,heard strange voices and seeing abnormal things in my vicinity,things people couldn't see.I talked to mediums and people thought I was mad not until my family burnt everything and dragged me to MFM prayer city for deliverance. And mind you, anyone who doesn't believe in the chrisTian God, is on the very long path to destruction. He exists and is real.so does Satan.
with aj due respect you Sir, were a dabbler. What you just described is the reason why folks are warned to beware treading in realms that defy human understanding...you ignored the laws and got burnt in the process. To he that travels the path of true OCCULTISM, to same is revealed the secrets of the cosmos.
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by ArcToyin(m): 10:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
papaejima1:
That is Canaanland Ota with Covenant University included.

If you need more info ask google earth or Chris Okotie.
y Okotie
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by papaejima1: 4:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
ArcToyin:

y Okotie
He knows plenty about symbols and the occult... grin grin grin grin
If you doubt me ask him about GEJ's declaration on 11-11-2014.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by JUBILEE2000: 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
Obiagelli:

I pray to God morning and night, nothing else beyond that. No church, no mosque, the biggest devils reside there. My opinion.

Oby, will this be enough for you to grow spiritually? You know "iron sharpeneth iron". i perfectly understand where you are coming from. The church as it is being practised in most places of worship today is nothing to be desired. Please pray that God will direct your steps to the right place..shalom!!
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
JUBILEE2000:

Oby, will this be enough for you to grow spiritually? You know "iron sharpeneth iron". i perfectly understand where you are coming from. The church as it is being practised in most places of worship today is nothing to be desired. Please pray that God will direct your steps to the right place..shalom!!
Amen brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bible Emergency Numbers That Will Shock You / Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ / The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.