Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,419 members, 7,954,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:33 AM

List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari (51371 Views)

10 Nollywood Celebrities That Are Lecturers (Photos) / List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump / Nigerian Celebrities That Look Alike (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by Wuuworld(m): 2:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
matoyeh:
With rigging ABI?
If rigging is that easy,ask Buhari to try it out nah..

1 Like

Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by Wuuworld(m): 2:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
Tapgist:

Keep Dreaming
Joseph dreamt and it came to pass.....mine will definitely going to be fulfilled..m.
Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by snipesdam(m): 2:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
[quote author=Tapgist post=30293703][/quote]

All I see is Yoruba names for GMB and A little mixed for GEJ. We are not united in this Nigeria. Take it or leave there is still a wide margin between out ethnic groups. GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by DaBullIT(m): 2:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
sam4:
Na only you waka come? Op op, what about other names? MODIFIED; I just dey enter fp like sey i dey enter computer village from Ikeja bus-stop.

Send me the new bathing soap from baba now cheesy grin
Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
thaoriginator:
The ones supporting GEJ are shameless unpatriotic thieves.

Must you insult them, aren't they entitle to their choice nd whom they vote for? Na wah for Nigerians sha. This drum of war u guys are beating when it comes Ghana will not accommodate you.

You better wake up, naija is all we gat APC or PDP.

1 Like

Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by englishmart(m): 2:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
Wuuworld:
GEJ is a big fish in a big Water....even if all these his supporters join Buhari,he is definitely going to win come Feb14th....anaghi a si ndo
Onye si ndo, ebido zia n'isi

1 Like

Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
mezebel:
y is my name not in the list? Am following GEJ till GMB turns 101yrs... GEJ all the way!!!

Lol You better come to reality
Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
deebsman1:

we don talk am say most of GEJ's supporters are igbos and they should all bring it on, this election is abt yoruba/hausa vs igbo (just like barca/madrid vs arsenal)......the winner is sure written on the wall tongue tongue even if FIFA (INEC) supporting d 1 we don't want to name

4)
Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
Wuuworld:
Joseph dreamt and it came to pass.....mine will definitely going to be fulfilled..m.

Are you God?? Let Wait and see the dream that will come to pass
Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
ataller1:
you're too fast! The list is not proper arranged, where's Duncan mighty? And few others? Abeg learn work or u park well kiss undecided
who is this one kwa? Wakaa pass jooooooooor
Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by Onasa22: 2:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
Gbam, ! GEJ til 2019. No vacancy in Aso Rock for illiterate!

1 Like

Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by trapangels: 2:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
thaoriginator:
The ones supporting GEJ are shameless unpatriotic thieves.
so dt means d 1s supportin GMB r murderers abi?? Dnt insult us, cus we ave a right to choose who we want. GEJ as long as God is on ur side, no one will take ova from u. Except oda wise.

1 Like

Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by SomebodyLovesMe: 2:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
kingslly:
The Celebrities and Musicians Supporting GEJ are a mix of different tribes while those supporting GMB are 99.999% yoruba because of Osibanjo. Dats not d way forward ooh.Buhari was never the best for the yorubas until he picked Osibanjo.

GEJ's supporters are primarily Igbo, then some Yorubas. Goes to show that Yorubas don't vote based on tribe but on conviction.

GMB, on the other hand, has rarely any Igbo suppoters because unlike Yorubas, Igbos view their world through a tribalistic lens.
Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
I didn't see my name ooo
Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by tpiah99: 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
in short, the op just put all the yorubas on one side and the non yorubas on the other.

no wonder nairaland is the way it is.
Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by Wuuworld(m): 2:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
englishmart:
Onye si ndo, ebido zia n'isi
Brother u are there.....u too much
Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
If You Believe In GMB lemme see you click the Like Button cool

And If You Believe In Gej Lemme see you click the share button. cool
Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by Optional2(f): 3:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
North and West support GMB South and East support GEJ na them sabi ooooo d country dy use style dy divide small small
Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by Neplusultra(f): 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
BokoHaramm:
GMB has a lot of waka pass artiste
Lmao! grin
Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by kingslly(m): 3:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
You only see what u want to see. The truth of the matter is the number of yoruba celebrities supporting Buhari because of Osibanjo goes a long way to show how tribalistic most yorubas can be,d few yoruba celebs supporting GEJ are the few objective and non tribalistic ones in the yoruba population.Even GMB knows that he can only win over most of the yoruba population by picking a yorubaman as running mate,everyone knows you guys are the most predictable tribe in Nigeria,that most of you will start shouting "Sai Buhari" d moment Buhari picks a yorubaman as VP even when you all know dat he's not what Nigeria needs at this moment,that's how tribalistic most of you are. Dont get me wrong,am just stating the obvious.
SomebodyLovesMe:

GEJ's supporters are primarily Igbo, then some Yorubas. Goes to show that Yorubas don't vote based on tribe but on conviction.

GMB, on the other hand, has rarely any Igbo suppoters because unlike Yorubas, Igbos view their world through a tribalistic lens.
Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by SomebodyLovesMe: 3:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
kingslly:
You only see what u want to see. The truth of the matter is the number of yoruba celebrities supporting Buhari because of Osibanjo goes a long way to show how tribalistic most yorubas can be,d few yoruba celebs supporting GEJ are the few objective and non tribalistic ones in the yoruba population.

Okay. So, why are there no Igbos supporting Buhari?

Does it mean that there no objective and non tribalistic Igbos?
Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by kaybee100683(m): 3:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
From aborted AIT poll to Nairaland poll,Buhari all the way. GEJ had his opportunity but he squandered it.we voted for him freely based on sentiments in 2011,nobody asked questions about his records as deputy gov gov,VP or acting President,we all fell for his I had no shoes story. God was also on his side as oil prices kept rising but what did we get in return..insincerity in tackling terrorism, unprecedented corruption and lack of political will to fight, extortion of applicants, he even destroyed his political party... I believe if GEJ stayed in power for 100years,nothing will change cos he lacks the innate ability and capacity to do good..someone may have good intentions but lacking in ability to carry out the intentions. We all agreed that GMB has the ability to tackle corruption and insecurity, two major problems facing us today. Mr Etcetera your career will be revived if corruption is taken of by GMB'S Government.

Vote wisely
Vote GMB.
Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by sirfemoz(m): 3:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
In Olu Maintain's voice.."Its all about the Benjamins"..
Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by kingslly(m): 3:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
Your sentiments didnt allow you see the Leonard Mezie dat is on GMB's list though dats not d point am trying to make here. D igbos are already showing how objective and non tribalistic they are by Supporting GEJ/Sambo who are both non igbos, their support was based on the unbiased and unsentimental assesment of GEJ's performance so far. Besides the Igbo community is a very democratic environment where everyone is free to vote whicheva person he/she wants to vote and it just happend that most pple here are thinking in d same reasonable direction.We cant be manipulated!
SomebodyLovesMe:

Okay. So, why are there no Igbos supporting Buhari?

Does it mean that there no objective and non tribalistic Igbos?
Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by SomebodyLovesMe: 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
kingslly:
Your sentiments didnt allow you see the Leonard Mezie dat is on GMB's list though dats not d point am trying to make here. D igbos are already showing how objective and non tribalistic they are by Supporting GEJ/Sambo who are both non igbos, their support was based on the unbiased and unsentimental assesment of GEJ's performance so far. Besides the Igbo community is a very democratic environment where everyone is free to vote whicheva person he/she wants to vote and it just happend that most pple here are thinking in d same reasonable direction.We cant be manipulated!

How can all of one tribe just 'happen' to support one man, without an iota of tribalism / sentiments?

If Buhari / Osinbajo were Igbo, would they still be 'thinking in the same reasonable direction'?

I look forward to the day I will meet an intelligent and truthful GEJ supporter.
Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by kingslly(m): 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
Same here,am yet to meet a GMB supporter that'll make his or her points no matter how stupid it sounds without insulting anybody that thinks otherwise
SomebodyLovesMe:

How can all of one tribe just 'happen' to support one man, without an iota of tribalism / sentiments?

I look forward to the day I will meet an intelligent and truthful GEJ supporter.

Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by SomebodyLovesMe: 4:36pm On Jan 31, 2015
kingslly:
Same here,am yet to meet a GMB supporter that'll make his or her points no matter how stupid it sounds without insulting anybody that thinks otherwise

I edited my earlier post.

And I haven't insulted anyone.
Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by Afarozy(f): 4:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
BokoHaramm:
GMB has a lot of waka pass artiste
LMAO u de movie industry ni? Kul
Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by iykedare(m): 5:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
yommys01:
Is it me or did anyone else notice that those supporting GEJ are easterners and those supporting Buhari are mostly westerners? It is shameful really. This country will never grow regardless of who rules until we do away with regional and religion sentimentality and sorry to say, this mentality is common with our eastern brothers.

For the easterners ( please if you must argue against this believe of my do it objectively, you abuse me, I will abuse you back ), they will only back anyone who is perceived to be their "brother". Yet the northerners get accused of being born to rule whereas the same is seen in the easterners.

Only the westerner seems to vote for people they perceived to be the best regardless of their tribe. It is not uncommon to see the westerners vote against a westerner just because they feel it is not the best for the nation ( OBJ's second term comes to mind ).

If jonathan had a Yoruba man as running mate and buhari had an ibo person as running mate,who
would you have supported?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

P-square Escape Unhurt From An Accident Along Lagos Ibadan Expressway / Chidinma Attends A Meeting With MTN (photos) / I Will Post Lateef Adedimeji’s Wedding Date Soon - Iya Rainbow (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.