Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,910 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Make $50 Per Article - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Make $50 Per Article (1039 Views)

It Is Very Possible To Make $50 Weekly Trading Currency Pairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make $50 Per Article by servrite: 9:08am On Jan 31, 2015
Hello nairalanders, this is an opportunity to earn serious money online writing articles. It depends on how many articles you can write. To get started you have to buy a starter pack that will guide you. It cost N1000. If interested send a mail to realcashonline9ja@gmail.com to request for how to get the starter pack. This is way far better than going to freelance.com or elance.com to look for article writing jobs.
Re: Make $50 Per Article by servrite: 4:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
Bump
Re: Make $50 Per Article by servrite: 11:19am On Feb 01, 2015
I think I once saw a post on making money fro writing articles on bubblews.com. yes you earn 1 cent per view and you'll need a thousand views to earn $10. now the guy talked about using hitleap premium to get unique views. well that doesn't work anymore. what am offering is for a few people so that it will not be crowded. Send a mail to realcashonline9ja@gmail.com if interested
Re: Make $50 Per Article by servrite: 7:04am On Feb 02, 2015
Okay I'll also need to let you in on some of the contents of the starter guide. Got some mails requesting to know what they stand to gain. Okay the guide contains a list of clients who will pay you at least $50 per article submitted and accepted. You can make up to $900 in some articles depending on the client. This are some of the gigs you see on freelancer.com being offered at $3 to $5 and they eventually pay you and collect their money from the original client. You get to be guided on opening a verified paypal account. which is very true and is the only way you can be paid through from most of these clients. So that is it you can send a mail to realcashonline9ja@gmail.com if interested.
Re: Make $50 Per Article by servrite: 4:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
You also get know how to get writing gigs without bidding. To get this guide for N1000 send mail to realcashonline9ja@gmail.com
Re: Make $50 Per Article by servrite: 12:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
bump

(1) (Reply)

My 40k Weekly Job / What Business(es) Can Be Done With One Million Naira (=N=1,000,000.00) / Buy Bank PAX S90 POS Machine with 3 months warranty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.