Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,502 members, 7,843,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Red Red Hot United - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Red Red Hot United (1042 Views)

Tottenham Open Talks To Sign Golden Eaglet Red Hot Striker Osimehn / Red-hot Nigerian Striker Ighalo Scores In Seven-goal Thriller / Ike Uche Still Red Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Red Red Hot United by superstar1(m): 1:40pm On Aug 21, 2006
Red Red Hot United------- Men, my boiz made proud yesterday by the 5-1 drubbing of fulham. We have just started this seson they ain't seen nuthn yet coz the cup is coming back to his traditional home THE OLD tRAFFORD.To hell wit the GUNNERS, THE BLUES n LIVERPOOL FANs Hahhahaha
Re: Red Red Hot United by momoney1(m): 12:48am On Aug 22, 2006
superstar1 i feel u, i never knew i have a bros up here, that was a victory but some more babies are yet to receive the strokes, cheers to all great "MAN U FANS"

Re: Red Red Hot United by Akolawole(m): 11:15am On Aug 22, 2006
@Superstar

I believe this Thread is not necessary.

There is a thread for "Premiership results" as well as Strictly United.

We still have 37 games to go.

Could it be 38 threads for 38 matches ?
Re: Red Red Hot United by amodu(m): 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2006
what!!!
Re: Red Red Hot United by under18(f): 1:50pm On Aug 22, 2006
they were really hot that sunday
Re: Red Red Hot United by Grizzly(m): 1:58pm On Aug 22, 2006
And so were we,
Thats just the first game,
Knowing Manure for their inconsistency, they could even lose their next game to sheffield,
Good start tho, gunners should learn how to start a season, grin cool
Re: Red Red Hot United by under18(f): 2:17pm On Aug 22, 2006
sure
Re: Red Red Hot United by kitaun(m): 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2006
Very unnecessary thread angry angry
Re: Red Red Hot United by superstar1(m): 10:01am On Aug 23, 2006
Grizzly wussup stop beefing the most successful club in England,we played an entertaining futbol on Saturday,when last did your team played like that apart from relying on negative futbol of counterattacking and using bullies such as Essien and Drogba on oda teams, plz advice mourinho to play the 21st century futbol of entertainment that the likes of Manutd,barca and arsenal are known 4.Futbol is not hollywood where the story line is always the same ,where u kno the end right from the begining,Chelsea shd learn to entertain us.Wel ,u playd a little bit of flair on saturday sha.Hoping 2 c more of dat
Re: Red Red Hot United by under18(f): 12:10pm On Aug 23, 2006
tell him
Re: Red Red Hot United by mukina2: 1:57pm On Aug 24, 2006
ok, oooo dont become cold, cool, disunited, o tongue
Re: Red Red Hot United by superstar1(m): 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2006
grin well u can see wot i was saying earlier on <tghe reds of this season are freakingly hot,one thing about the team is the free flowing play,the liquidity of pattern of play,the blending and understaanding within the team and the clinical finish of the attack. In as much as chelsea is trying to play a more tip tap soca this season they will be in for the beating of their lives, some1 had beta advice mourinho to stick to his counterattack n rough(wot i call dugbe soca) this season. I am saying it aggain we are HOT.Odas go n die.
Re: Red Red Hot United by mukina2: 11:15pm On Aug 25, 2006
superstar is that yoruba tongue
Re: Red Red Hot United by Grizzly(m): 11:19pm On Aug 25, 2006
OK, So far, i'd hand it 2 manure. they can play. their game is beautiful. everybody attacking, everybody shooting. i watched d charlton game. congrats. i have neva pitched ma'self against manure. i think i'll have 2 start doing that. they have 2 relinquish that premiership posn. cool
Re: Red Red Hot United by superstar1(m): 11:31am On Aug 29, 2006
We r sounding a very strong note of warning to SHELL that we r throwing into the SEA,that this is our season, refrees favoring them wit funny penalties cannot save them cos the cup knows its traditional home and is tired of the vacation .OLD TRAFFORD is the permanent home of THE CUP and it is coming back home for good.

(1) (Reply)

Lets Go Yankees! / Will Nigeria Ever Have Another Yekini Rasheedi / Nigeria vs Macedonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.