Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Unbelievable!!!!she Has Down Syndrome, But When She Grabs A Mic? I'm Speechless - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unbelievable!!!!she Has Down Syndrome, But When She Grabs A Mic? I'm Speechless (1044 Views)

Seyi Shay Looks Angelic In White As She Grabs Another Endorsement Deal / Korede Bello Celebrtated His Birthday With Down-Syndrome Foundation Today (Pics) / Unbelievable!!!!she Has Down Syndrome, But When She Grabs A Mic? I'm Speechless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable!!!!she Has Down Syndrome, But When She Grabs A Mic? I'm Speechless by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
Doctors said someone with her condition would likely never be able to sing. This brave young girl refused to take that for an answer. What she proceeds to do is absolutely incredible.

read more here:http://24revistas..com/2015/01/unbelievableshe-has-down-syndrome-but.html

Re: Unbelievable!!!!she Has Down Syndrome, But When She Grabs A Mic? I'm Speechless by pretydiva(f): 5:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
Awesome

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive! Davido Bags Multi-million Naira Endorsement Deal With Forte Oil / PHOTOS: Sammy Okposo’s Wife Celebrates 40th Birthday In Glitzand Glamour / Must Read: What You Don't Know About Sina Rambo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.