Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars (42489 Views)

Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) / Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] / Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
aadanna24:
Remember me when u make the money

Why not make yours
Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by natureblack(m): 8:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
akinsadeez:
see those rides shockedshockedshocked Lord have mercy on me. These people are also human beings like me nah cry
all men are born equal,but some are more equal than others.....before your god though. grin
Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by dozymars(m): 8:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
Vessi:
I just have a thing for light skinned ladies. Look at that blonde look. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed kiss kiss kiss # upcoming Billionaire

Me too bro. I feel u

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by kunlesehan(m): 8:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Yes....but a poor man and rich man have one thing in common....they can sleep in just one bed at the end of the day! grin
#Word...that's worth saying again.
Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by hrykanu231(m): 8:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
Make she njoy
Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by watchindelta(m): 8:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
That thing call money is very important. grin

3 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by subzidi: 8:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
Yes....but a poor man and rich man have one thing in common....they can sleep in just one bed at the end of the day! grin[/quote]
Heaven sure pass! Accept Jesus Christ today to live in your heavely mansions made with gold, decorated with diamonds where robbers cannot break into. John10vs10

2 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by olivegirl(f): 8:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Is it not this gierl that married her ancestor?
. Hahahha women and oracle(ancestor and men and their next generation. What goes around.
Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
subzidi:

Heaven sure pass! Accept Jesus Christ today to live in your heavely mansions made with gold, decorated with diamonds where robbers cannot break into. John10vs10

Oh yes.....

Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:

But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Matthew 6 vs 19-21.KJV.

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
Money shaa undecided undecided
Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by olivegirl(f): 8:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Yes....but a poor man and rich man have one thing in common....they can sleep in just one bed at tsame end of the day! grin
. Poverty is truly a sin. As per the same bed not truth. Bed can determine ur dream. Fiber bed is not the same with foam. God is rich, go to him for his wisdom for wealth
Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by Neplusultra(f): 8:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
Is dat all? ? Vanity smiley

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by ASL33: 8:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
ITbomb:
Choi

See marbles wey car dey match like sand.
I must make this money.
Quit school and buy presidential form. At least you don't need any certificate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
olivegirl:
. Poverty is truly a sin. As per the same bed not truth. Bed can determine ur dream. Fiber bed is not the same with foam. God is rich, go to him for his wisdom for wealth

Me...I think God did not come to make us rich. He came to change us into his likeness....

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by Neplusultra(f): 8:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Oh yes.....

Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:

But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

Matthew 6 vs 19-21.KJV.
Daz all
Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by Motolank: 8:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
Old men respects ladies more. Am even happy for her, than for her to marry a poor young guy who ll still b making life hell on earth for her, that he is the head of house when he can not cater for the so called house.

4 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
haba there's nothing wrong having money like that nau. Money is good seriously as i type na heat dey for this place, i won't mind AC, Hustling no smiling for Client overbill mode. though won't sell my soul for money neither did she, its her husband money so its now hers.
Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by jevic(m): 8:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
Who is she? Never heard of her since Adam.
Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by tony1980: 8:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
Too much money!

My Dear, Just Rush Now & Get Your Own Over 100 Hottest Business Opportunities, Free Financial Assistance & Latest Money Making Ideas Like Over 5,000 Other Nigerians Immediately Without Delay Right Now By Clicking On BusinessFinancialIdeas
When You Visit http://www.facebook.com/pages
Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by qozeem999(m): 8:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
ooo gaah
Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
BarryX:
Painfully, these kind of billionaires ladies are not on Nairaland.

Only some gbomo gbomo ladies with X-rayed digger-gold eyes hold sway here.

-#ElectionsComeAndGo abeg

Billionaire men ain't on NL either undecided

3 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
pretydiva:
Let her enjoy it while it lasts
U need to be a queen first.
Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by 12ema: 9:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
I think I need to walk away from the internet for a bit.

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by olivegirl(f): 9:02pm On Jan 31, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Oh yes.....

Matthew 6 vs 19-21.KJV.
… .luke 12 is very important for us to read. It is not right for us to quote dis verse everytime someone life is attached with wealth. Let us not be sounding like judas too. Country must have both poor and rich. The only reason why a rich man will be judged is when he does not give. Also we should learn how to be given gifts. Mathew 17 showed us how far we must go to give as a cristian. Jesus was accused but he went extra mile to give. This verse u quoted applicable to someone who doesn't give, it is not for someone who decorated her house . Am looking forward for riches 2015. Like if you wanna see riches 2015
Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
akinsadeez:
see those rides shockedshockedshocked Lord have mercy on me. These people are also human beings like me nah cry
lol.
Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
Agba ego nkiti, ona ezuzu!!! Nwanne, I go make that money.
Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by hensben(m): 9:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
Nneka123:
cool!
U will be mine when I make money or we should start now wink
Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by olivegirl(f): 9:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
M
bushdoc9919:

Me...I think God did not come to make us rich. He came to change us into his likeness....
. God is full of riches. That his likeness. Again if God actually designed you to be rich then you die poor. Mission aborted!! You did not do your work on earth.
Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
hensben:
U will be mine when I make money or we should start now wink
i don't want to be yours
Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by mocmike(m): 9:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
Wow money dey sweet. No wonder wen mamiwater see too much money she go forget say she dey go back to river. Even wen time don reach she go dey form excuses. Money controls d spiritual and the physical
Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by mocmike(m): 9:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
Wow money dey sweet. No wonder wen mamiwater see too much money she go forget say she dey go back to river. Even wen time don reach she go dey form excuses. Money controls d spiritual and the physical
Nneka123:
i don't want to be yours

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter / Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Bikini Body In Dubai (photos) / Twitter User Says Asake’s Baggy Trouser Can Make 45 Skirts For Ayra Starr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.