Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

See The Nigerian Man With 58 Wives And 300 Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Nigerian Man With 58 Wives And 300 Children (2097 Views)

Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? / Nigerian Man With 58 Wives, 300 children, Wants More Kids / What Causes Tension Between Wives And Mother-in-laws? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

See The Nigerian Man With 58 Wives And 300 Children by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 31, 2015

Simon Ado wants to add to his 58 wives and 300 children.Simon who is a herbalist wants to have a separate village of his own.
A Nigerian man with 58 wives and 300 children has revealed that he wants more children.
According to a report on Worldwide Weird News, Chief Simon Ado from Aji community of Igboeze North Local Government Area of Enugu State wants to even build a separate village for his descendant
The 68 year-old herbalist also known as Onuwa, African Solomon or Satan is Sleeping, believes that such a massive family should be able to form a village on their own which he intends to name Onuwa.
With 58 wives, Chief Simon Ado is not yet done.
According to the report, he wants to marry more and have more children because he is sexually active.

He also said that women find him so attractive that some married ones in the community are contemplating leaving their husbands to marry him.

Make This man no form another state join Nigeria oOoooo

What Your Say?

Sources: http://www.tapgist.com/photos-nigerian-man-with-58-wives-300-children/
Re: See The Nigerian Man With 58 Wives And 300 Children by Vince77(m): 7:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
CrazY... How is he attractive pls?... juju at work.
Re: See The Nigerian Man With 58 Wives And 300 Children by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
Vince77:
CrazY... How is he attractive pls?... juju at work.

Lol juju at work?? Maybe na love Jare grin
Re: See The Nigerian Man With 58 Wives And 300 Children by RedArrow: 7:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
Africa Magic (Igbo version) @ work.

If you like, get yourself another planet.
Re: See The Nigerian Man With 58 Wives And 300 Children by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
RedArrow:
Africa Magic (Igbo version) @ work.

If you like, get yourself another planet.

Loooooollll grin
Re: See The Nigerian Man With 58 Wives And 300 Children by VantagePoint: 7:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
King Solomon wannabe
Re: See The Nigerian Man With 58 Wives And 300 Children by gmacnoms(m): 7:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
Pictures of hiim with d wives and children Or........ GEJ till buhari shout phraise tha lord
Re: See The Nigerian Man With 58 Wives And 300 Children by chrisgurl(f): 7:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
This is completely insane!!! A combination of illiteracy,mental backwardness, poor morals and juju. angry
Re: See The Nigerian Man With 58 Wives And 300 Children by TeamSimple(m): 7:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
Op where is the picture of the man..coz I can see where he said his attractive and I can't find any attractive pics. Pictures or u knw the rest.
Re: See The Nigerian Man With 58 Wives And 300 Children by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
TeamSimple:
Op where is the picture of the man..coz I can see where he said his attractive and I can't find any attractive pics. Pictures or u knw the rest.

Check Above!!!
Re: See The Nigerian Man With 58 Wives And 300 Children by coolebux(m): 7:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
The wives, under spell or shameless

Abeg d pinshure or ??
Re: See The Nigerian Man With 58 Wives And 300 Children by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
coolebux:
The wives, under spell or shameless

Abeg d pinshure or ??

Maybe Na spell

1 Like

Re: See The Nigerian Man With 58 Wives And 300 Children by veave(f): 7:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
For those ladies who derive joy in patronizing babalawo... this is the kind of fate that awaits you... when a beautiful woman comes to them for help, they convert her to one of their wives. If not, tell me how a woman in her senses will agree to be married as the 54th or 56th wife of an old cargo...

2 Likes

Re: See The Nigerian Man With 58 Wives And 300 Children by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
veave:
For those ladies who derive joy in patronizing babalawo... this is the kind of fate that awaits you... when a beautiful woman comes to them for help, they convert her to one of their wives. If not, tell me how a woman in her senses will agree to be married as the 54th or 56th wife of an old cargo...

Well said bro!!! cool
Re: See The Nigerian Man With 58 Wives And 300 Children by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
cry Please this post should be tagged to the front page for people to air their views
Re: See The Nigerian Man With 58 Wives And 300 Children by veave(f): 8:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
Tapgist:

Well said bro!!! cool

Bia! Didnt you see the (f) attached to my username? undecided Which wan be bro again sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: See The Nigerian Man With 58 Wives And 300 Children by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
What kind of women wanted children with him?

I don't believe this story.
Re: See The Nigerian Man With 58 Wives And 300 Children by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Go ask him one on one cool

1 Like

Re: See The Nigerian Man With 58 Wives And 300 Children by greatgod2012(f): 9:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
carefreewannabe:

you better believe!
Some people are annoyingly stvpid!
He already have 58 wives, no be one woman be the 58th. Any woman who accepts to be the 58th wife won't see anything wrong if she was to be the 98th wife.
Re: See The Nigerian Man With 58 Wives And 300 Children by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
greatgod2012:

you better believe!
Some people are annoyingly stvpid!
He already have 58 wives, no be one woman be the 58th. Any woman who accepts to be the 58th wife won't see anything wrong if she was to be the 98th wife.

I can't believe it.
Re: See The Nigerian Man With 58 Wives And 300 Children by greatgod2012(f): 9:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
carefreewannabe:

I can't believe it.

Ok!
Dey there, dey shout i can's believe it when it's actually happening!
I have an example in my area!

1 Like

Re: See The Nigerian Man With 58 Wives And 300 Children by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
veave:

Bia! Didnt you see the (f) attached to my username? undecided Which wan be bro again sad sad sad

Lol No vex Dear, Na Typo Err
Re: See The Nigerian Man With 58 Wives And 300 Children by veave(f): 11:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
Tapgist:

Lol No vex Dear, Na Typo Err

Okay. No wahala

1 Like

Re: See The Nigerian Man With 58 Wives And 300 Children by Ewuro4: 11:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
Na lie jor
Re: See The Nigerian Man With 58 Wives And 300 Children by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 01, 2015
He is a Herbalist so how else will he get those women to become his wives to accomplish his mission of being the Nigerian Solomon? Look at him. Looks like someone fighting for life. Walking corpse! grin cheesy I can bet you that he cannot feed himself not to talk of his wives and numerous children. The wives will all feed and fend for themselves. The hypocrisy of polygamy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Nigerian Man With 58 Wives And 300 Children by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 01, 2015
Sophyrocks:
He is a Herbalist so how else will he get those women to become his wives to accomplish his mission of being the Nigerian Solomon? Look at him. Looks like someone fighting for life. Walking corpse! grin cheesy I can bet you that he cannot feed himself not to talk of his wives and numerous children. The wives will all feed and fend for themselves. The hypocrisy of polygamy.

Hahahahah you dey for that house ni?
Re: See The Nigerian Man With 58 Wives And 300 Children by SAMBARRY: 8:16am On Feb 01, 2015
chrisgurl:
This is completely insane!!! A combination of illiteracy,mental backwardness, poor morals and juju. angry
you no see as im look skinny and dirty like person wey wan drop dead at anytime. Tufiaaaa

1 Like

Re: See The Nigerian Man With 58 Wives And 300 Children by SAMBARRY: 8:18am On Feb 01, 2015
Sophyrocks:
he resemble fugitive. Im nakidness sef go be eye sore if his covered nakidness is like this

just look the kain pinshore op use spoil my day after seeing fine fine sweetus oyoyo guys that look healthy and handsome
Re: See The Nigerian Man With 58 Wives And 300 Children by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 01, 2015
SAMBARRY:
you no see as im look skinny and dirty like person wey wan drop dead at anytime. Tufiaaaa

Lollllllllll funnny
Re: See The Nigerian Man With 58 Wives And 300 Children by chrisgurl(f): 11:41am On Feb 01, 2015
SAMBARRY:
. exactly!!! you described him well

1 Like

(1)

Touching Letter By An Abused Wife To Her Husband Before She Died / How Can I Help Her? / Surrogate, 50years Old Mother Carries Her Son’s Baby(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.