Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,032 members, 7,835,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Surrogate, 50years Old Mother Carries Her Son’s Baby(Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Surrogate, 50years Old Mother Carries Her Son’s Baby(Photos) (2098 Views)

Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) / Pictures Of A "31-Year-Old" Mother And Her Daughter Got People Talking / Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surrogate, 50years Old Mother Carries Her Son’s Baby(Photos) by Explorers(m): 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2018
Kayla Jones, 29 from Texarkana, Arkansas, just wanted to start a family with her husband Cody.

Unfortunately she had undergone a partial hysterectomy aged just 17,which made her dream very difficult to realize.

The solution was to find a surrogate mother.

“My ovaries did not have to be removed so I am still able to have a child biologically mine, but I am unable to carry the child myself,” she told Love What Matters.

“That’s why my husband and I had to use a surrogate.”

Until her mother-in-law, 50-year-oldPatty Resecker, volunteered for the challenge.

https://www.boredpanda.com/surrogate-mother-in-law-kayla-jones/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4483372723
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Surrogate, 50years Old Mother Carries Her Son’s Baby(Photos) by Explorers(m): 8:30pm On Feb 08, 2018
“My husband and I married in 2012 and my mother-in-law always joked about beingour surrogate”

“After a couple of our surrogate options did not work out, we started to take mymother-in-law more seriously”

Re: Surrogate, 50years Old Mother Carries Her Son’s Baby(Photos) by biacan(f): 8:31pm On Feb 08, 2018
The joy of motherhood cool
Re: Surrogate, 50years Old Mother Carries Her Son’s Baby(Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 8:37pm On Feb 08, 2018
that guy has ibo blood on him, he wants to cut cost down by using his mum. are there no other women?

1 Like

Re: Surrogate, 50years Old Mother Carries Her Son’s Baby(Photos) by hoodedjaystrim(m): 8:41pm On Feb 08, 2018
biacan:
The joy of motherhood cool
Where Is The Joy In Knowing Your Mum Is Carrying Your Kid?! Thats Very Disturbing

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Surrogate, 50years Old Mother Carries Her Son’s Baby(Photos) by Explorers(m): 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2018
“After much testing, my mother-in-law was cleared to carry our baby!”

Pictured:

Here is the fateful moment when the plan finally took off.

Re: Surrogate, 50years Old Mother Carries Her Son’s Baby(Photos) by Khd95(m): 8:46pm On Feb 08, 2018
so the mother is also the grandma, while the father is a sibling to the baby

oyinbo is mad walai

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surrogate, 50years Old Mother Carries Her Son’s Baby(Photos) by olasaad(f): 8:51pm On Feb 08, 2018
Chai!!! God should bless me with this kind of mother-in-law not Patience Ozokwor type

1 Like

Re: Surrogate, 50years Old Mother Carries Her Son’s Baby(Photos) by biacan(f): 8:52pm On Feb 08, 2018
hoodedjaystrim:

Where Is The Joy In Knowing Your Mum Is Carrying Your Kid?! Thats Very Disturbing
lace Blunt

Re: Surrogate, 50years Old Mother Carries Her Son’s Baby(Photos) by Evablizin(f): 8:54pm On Feb 08, 2018
Oyinbo will always be Oyinbo. They are willing,ready and able to find alternatives.
Re: Surrogate, 50years Old Mother Carries Her Son’s Baby(Photos) by MissSlimbody(f): 8:54pm On Feb 08, 2018
dollytino4real:
that guy has ibo blood on him, he wants to cut cost down by using his mum. are there no other women?
They tried with other women but it didn't work out.
Re: Surrogate, 50years Old Mother Carries Her Son’s Baby(Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2018
MissSlimbody:
They tried with other women but it didn't work out.
ok thank goodness it works

1 Like

Re: Surrogate, 50years Old Mother Carries Her Son’s Baby(Photos) by Afz9095(m): 9:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
poo, I am sure this can't happen in Africa
Re: Surrogate, 50years Old Mother Carries Her Son’s Baby(Photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 08, 2018
Africans will say it's an abomination. That's why we're where we are.

1 Like

Re: Surrogate, 50years Old Mother Carries Her Son’s Baby(Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 10:05pm On Feb 08, 2018
Explorers:
“After much testing, my mother-in-law was cleared to carry our baby!”

Pictured:

Here is the fateful moment when the plan finally took off.

They should be grateful to her forever. E nor easy to carry pregnancy for old age.

1 Like

Re: Surrogate, 50years Old Mother Carries Her Son’s Baby(Photos) by Horlubunmmy: 10:19pm On Feb 08, 2018
Kudos to the mother in law.
Mothers we're the best.
Re: Surrogate, 50years Old Mother Carries Her Son’s Baby(Photos) by Donald3d(m): 10:20pm On Feb 08, 2018
Things a mother can do just to see her kid happy
Re: Surrogate, 50years Old Mother Carries Her Son’s Baby(Photos) by SilentBang(m): 9:20am On Feb 09, 2018
hoodedjaystrim:

With the unpredictability of humans today, what options do they really have??

When the child is born a paternity test will tell you who the true mother is...

Or would you rather they remained childless? having already heard they tried for other surrogates without success.

There is Joy in it. though i pray not to find myself in such situation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surrogate, 50years Old Mother Carries Her Son’s Baby(Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 9:48am On Feb 09, 2018
Beautiful!!!! kiss
Re: Surrogate, 50years Old Mother Carries Her Son’s Baby(Photos) by lumzybo: 11:27am On Feb 09, 2018
Only in oyinbo land can this happen. undecided
Re: Surrogate, 50years Old Mother Carries Her Son’s Baby(Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 5:27pm On Feb 09, 2018
Thank Great One such poo thing can't happen in Africagrin

(1) (Reply)

China's High Quality Cassava Peeler And Slicer / Who Said Naija Women Aren't Submissive? / My Husband Lent Me #5,000 Out Of #500,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.