Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:19 AM

This Is A Shame On Nigerians! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Is A Shame On Nigerians! (2527 Views)

Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” / Seun Kuti Blasts Ooni Ogunwusi: "Shame, For Saying Jesus Is Your Father" / The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is A Shame On Nigerians! by Esdb3: 1:41am On Feb 01, 2015
OMG! Lord! Why are Nigerians like this. Why do we prove to this whites with our thirst that we are just the "apes" they think we are.

Amber rose recently landed in Lagos and you need to see how Lagosians and Nigerians in general are drooling and skipping in excitement over her arrival. Somewhere in America, white people are laughing their asses off over your thirsts.

We are happy she is here like she is someone important. I mean, a woman who got famous for dancing naked and sleeping with drunk men in clubs for money? No this is as low as it can be!

Some were even wishing blacc china was here. Wtf!!! Wishing whores were in your country?
Some were confessing their love for them. one Nneka 123 was like " I like blacc china than her" you like thots? I am officially no longer a Nigerian till after racists mockery has been made over your thirstiness!

www.nairaland.com/2123378/amber-rose-storms-lagos-pictures see people acting like fools over bitches.
Re: This Is A Shame On Nigerians! by zadok60: 1:52am On Feb 01, 2015
pic or adonbilivit..

1 Like

Re: This Is A Shame On Nigerians! by Nobody: 2:01am On Feb 01, 2015
"Amber rose recently landed in Lagos and you need to see how Lagosians and Nigerians are drooling" ........ Op wait a minute, since when did Lagos become a country of its own that you sought to say Lagosians and Nigerians? Or are lagosians not part of Nigeria?
Re: This Is A Shame On Nigerians! by soulglo: 3:31am On Feb 01, 2015
Amber Rose of all people. She's From a Cape Verde by the way so technically African

1 Like

Re: This Is A Shame On Nigerians! by osamaBUSH(m): 5:19am On Feb 01, 2015
Esdb3:
OMG! Lord! Why are Nigerians like this. Why do we prove to this whites with our thirst that we are just the "apes" they think we are.

Amber rose recently landed in Lagos and you need to see how Lagosians and Nigerians in general are drooling and skipping in excitement over her arrival. Somewhere in America, white people are laughing their asses off over your thirsts.

We are happy she is here like she is someone important. I mean, a woman who got famous for dancing naked and sleeping with drunk men in clubs for money? No this is as low as it can be!

Some were even wishing blacc china was here. Wtf!!! Wishing whores were in your country?
Some were confessing their love for them. one Nneka 123 was like " I like blacc china than her" you like thots? I am officially no longer a Nigerian till after racists mockery has been made over your thirstiness!

www.nairaland.com/2123378/amber-rose-storms-lagos-pictures see people acting like fools over bitches.
tongue we lyk em whores
Re: This Is A Shame On Nigerians! by pretydiva(f): 6:28am On Feb 01, 2015
Na so we c am 4 dis country oo
Re: This Is A Shame On Nigerians! by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 01, 2015
Esdb3:

Bro,i was also shocked oo..ordinary human being being worshipped as a god.
lol.I cnt fall so low
Re: This Is A Shame On Nigerians! by enoqueen: 7:19am On Feb 01, 2015
in Jenifa voice *don't velx.
Re: This Is A Shame On Nigerians! by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 01, 2015
enoqueen:
in Jenifa voice *don't velx.
lolcxx grin
Re: This Is A Shame On Nigerians! by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 01, 2015
Esdb3:

If you've decided to live a boring, lonely and sad life, we have decided to enjoy our lives, go to gigs, be happy and celebrate whoever we wanna celebrate

If u have problem with that, u can go and die sir/ma
Such a sad loner

1 Like

Re: This Is A Shame On Nigerians! by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 01, 2015
#teamblackchyna kiss
#teamamberrose kiss
#welovethemhoes kiss
#welovethemstrippers kiss

2 Likes

Re: This Is A Shame On Nigerians! by Esdb3: 1:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

If you've decided to live a boring, lonely and sad life, we have decided to enjoy our lives, go to gigs, be happy and celebrate whoever we wanna celebrate

If u have problem with that, u can go and die sir/ma
Such a sad loner
look at this fool who is not a sad loner. You re worse A-hole! Going crazy over someone you wouldn't want your kids to be like in future. Sorry what does that make you? Blowingg money over a dumb-shiii shaking her a** infront of you is fun? I don't want a chimp to be you at all.
Re: This Is A Shame On Nigerians! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
Esdb3:
look at this fool who is not a sad loner. You re worse A-hole! Going crazy over someone you wouldn't want your kids to be like in future. Sorry what does that make you? Blowingg money over a dumb-shiii shaking her a** infront of you is fun? I don't want a chimp to be you at all.

Someone pls get me chain and rope, a mad man is on the loose grin

3 Likes

Re: This Is A Shame On Nigerians! by Esdb3: 1:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

you now want to tie your dad it is not good fa. Get a cab and catch him don't worry I'll pay the cab fare if it is money that is your problem.
Re: This Is A Shame On Nigerians! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
Esdb3:
you now want to tie your dad it is not good fa. Get a cab and catch him don't worry I'll pay the cab fare if it is money that is your problem.

Unfortunately, u are the mad man who jst broke outta yaba left. U must be returned tongue

1 Like

Re: This Is A Shame On Nigerians! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
Op inferiority is killing this country that's why the west don't take us serious. The curse since the days of noah. A white prostitute in america would be treated more importantly than a black governor of a state in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: This Is A Shame On Nigerians! by sinaj(f): 5:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
Cutehector4u:
"Amber rose recently landed in Lagos and you need to see how Lagosians and Nigerians are drooling" ........ Op wait a minute, since when did Lagos become a country of its own that you sought to say Lagosians and Nigerians? Or are lagosians not part of Nigeria?
lmao!
Re: This Is A Shame On Nigerians! by sinaj(f): 5:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

tell him itz business boo cool
Re: This Is A Shame On Nigerians! by sinaj(f): 5:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
#teamblackchyna kiss
#teamamberrose kiss
#welovethemhoes kiss
#welovethemstrippers kiss
in Minaj nd 2chainz voice*I love dem strippers cool*
Re: This Is A Shame On Nigerians! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
sinaj:
tell him itz business boo cool

He wouldnt understand still. Shame on him. Lol

1 Like

Re: This Is A Shame On Nigerians! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
sinaj:
in Minaj nd 2chainz voice*I love dem strippers cool*

Oh! Sounda like da deal wink
Re: This Is A Shame On Nigerians! by Esdb3: 8:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Unfortunately, u are the mad man who jst broke outta yaba left. U must be returned tongue
u knw hw? Looks like you've been visiting your dad so much you have finally fit the "like father, like son" cliche
Re: This Is A Shame On Nigerians! by Esdb3: 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
sinaj:
lmao!
it had been modified the moment that guy called my attention to it. Guess the joke is on you dum-dum undecided
Re: This Is A Shame On Nigerians! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
Esdb3:
u knw hw? Looks like you've been visiting your dad so much you have finally fit the "like father, like son" cliche

U cant run for long, we'l finally catch up wt u and take u back where u belong; yaba left

(1) (Reply)

Adorable Photos Of Infant Twins Embracing While Sleeping Go Viral / Wande Coal Has Reportedly Married His Longtime Girlfriend, Chinemerem / Mark Angel Is Still In Jail For Killing An Accident Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.