Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,289 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina – Declared BRAIN DEAD At Hospital!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina – Declared BRAIN DEAD At Hospital!!! (991 Views)

Daniella Okeke Pictured With Her Father At Hospital, Calls Him Her "Sugar Daddy" / Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 / Breaking News: Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina – Declared BRAIN DEAD At Hospital!!! by avec1: 11:40am On Feb 01, 2015
The incident occurs just weeks before the third anniversary of Whitney Houston's death — Houston was found dead in a bathtub in a Beverly Hills hotel on Feb. 11, 2012. The investigation found that the 48-year-old singer had died from accidentally drowning, with heart disease and cocaine as contributing factors.

Whitney Houston and her family — especially her strained relationship with ex-husband Bobby Brown — were the subject of a Lifetime movie which aired on Jan. 17. The star's estate, managed by sister-in-law Pat Houston, was not involved in the making of the film and publicly stated its opposition to the film.

Brown, 21, appeared in the reality TV show The Houstons: On Our Own in 2012. She is also active on social media, tweeting up until two days ago.

http://gblweb.com/2015/02/01/whitney-houstons-daughter-bobbi-kristina-found-unresponsive-brain-dead/

http://mediatakeout.com/265505/mto-exclusive-news-whitney-houstons-daughter-bobbi-kristina-declared-brain-dead-at-hospital.html
Re: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina – Declared BRAIN DEAD At Hospital!!! by holicalpha(m): 11:47am On Feb 01, 2015
Wait
Re: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina – Declared BRAIN DEAD At Hospital!!! by avec1: 11:50am On Feb 01, 2015
holicalpha:
Wait

pray
Re: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina – Declared BRAIN DEAD At Hospital!!! by hahn(m): 11:57am On Feb 01, 2015
Well, if she dies at least she died while she was high. Off to heaven
Re: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina – Declared BRAIN DEAD At Hospital!!! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
You site mto as a source and expect me to believe your story? I laugh at you [url=avec1]ugly blogger[/url], shove your fairytale where the sun don't shine.
Re: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina – Declared BRAIN DEAD At Hospital!!! by thinkdip(m): 12:16pm On Feb 01, 2015
Re: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina – Declared BRAIN DEAD At Hospital!!! by avec1: 2:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
charix:
You site mto as a source and expect me to believe your story? I laugh at you [url=avec1]ugly blogger[/url], shove your fairytale where the sun don't shine.

Pele! Life is damn so hard for u. take a chill pill
Re: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina – Declared BRAIN DEAD At Hospital!!! by bewla(m): 7:28am On Feb 02, 2015
The caption is different from the story why.
mama no b pikin now

(1) (Reply)

I Have Not Had Sex In 8 Years – Mandy Uzonitsha / Erica Simone Poses Nude In The Big Apple For Crowd-funding Book / Photos!!!! Davido And Crew Disgraced In Kenya.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.