Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Sunday Laffter - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Sunday Laffter (600 Views)

Funny Pics: Sunday Laughs..... / Sunday Funny Memes (pics) / The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Laffter by daben1(m): 3:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
The rate at which fake pastors are rising in the church is becoming alarming...
I was in the church today and after prayer and some other programs it was time for tithe and offering, the pastor became angry because of the number of people that came out for the tithe, i could see it in his eyes...so after the offering he asked everybody to CLOSE their eyes for prayers, so as the prayer was going on, he started packing the offering into his bag, i opened my eyes and when he noticed that i've seen him, he said, ''blessed are they that seeth and keepth quiet'' then i replied him 'for they shall recieve their own share'...lolll... Church come close oo

(1) (Reply)

To All Sellers Of Coke. / That Moment Of Truth. / Revealed Kinds Of Slaps And Their Impacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.