Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,079 members, 7,957,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:51 AM

Canadian Universities Vs American Universities - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Canadian Universities Vs American Universities (704 Views)

Private Universities Vs Public Universities / Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) / How To Secure A Scholarship Admission To Canadian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canadian Universities Vs American Universities by Gospel367: 3:57pm On Feb 01, 2015
Happy sunday to you all including the MODS. I have something I want clarified of. Which universities do you think is the best especially for undergraduate programs. Canadian unis or US unis? Is studying america better than studying in canada in terms of academic flexibility, toughness of academic curriculum, available opportunities, individual development, value and quality of education etc. Please dont judge based on the online or offline rankings whatsoever. Rankings does not matter but compatibility matters more. Note: I am not asking this for myself or because I have intentions of studying in either location. But i am asking this for knowledge and information sake and so that this thread will serve as a guide to people or students in between opinions on where to study. Please, mod, move to front page if possible. Hey, today is sunday.
Re: Canadian Universities Vs American Universities by Gospel367: 4:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
Also put getting of visa easily into consideration.
Re: Canadian Universities Vs American Universities by N0favors: 5:01pm On May 26, 2018
adaramola1997:
Hello
huh?
Re: Canadian Universities Vs American Universities by HigherEd: 5:45pm On May 26, 2018
As for government universities I would prefer Canada because Canadian schools are cheaper. It also seems it is easier for Nigerians to work and study in Canada(not sure)
But whatever your reasons don't let it include academic strengths because both countries have academically solid universities.
The US doesn't own federal universities but her state schools like Uni of Cal, Berkeley are wonderful. Canada too has top notch universities like Uni of Saskatchewan, Uni of Quebec and all. If you are choosing a Private university please just go to the US. The US has no competition in the area of private universities.
Lalasticlala

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State University(lasu) Closed Down Indefinitely! / funded / 2015/2016 Unilorin Msc Prog.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.