Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Child Adoption By Believers Of God. Is It A Sin?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Child Adoption By Believers Of God. Is It A Sin?? (1415 Views)

'I Know It's A Sin, Yet I Fall Into It Everytime' / Is Sport Betting A Sin? / Question For Believers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Child Adoption By Believers Of God. Is It A Sin?? by Dbestmax(m): 4:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
For a child of God who believes in the Almighty God dey serve...is Adoption a sign of lack of faith in God and a sin..ur opinion is highly needed..
Re: Child Adoption By Believers Of God. Is It A Sin?? by lomprico(m): 5:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
Dbestmax:
For a child of God who believes in the Almighty God dey serve...is Adoption a sign of lack of faith in God and a sin..ur opinion is highly needed..
No but going to the toilet to shit is. undecided

1 Like

Re: Child Adoption By Believers Of God. Is It A Sin?? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
Dbestmax:
ask father Abraham when he adopted his servants.
Re: Child Adoption By Believers Of God. Is It A Sin?? by Dbestmax(m): 8:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
lomprico:

No but going to the toilet to shit is. undecided
D silence of a wiseman is better dan a fool's rant...
It was never a must to comment
Re: Child Adoption By Believers Of God. Is It A Sin?? by Dbestmax(m): 8:55pm On Feb 04, 2015
asuustrike2009:

ask father Abraham when he adopted his servants.
Buh u knw dat was d old testament
Re: Child Adoption By Believers Of God. Is It A Sin?? by lomprico(m): 11:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
Dbestmax:

D silence of a wiseman is better dan a fool's rant...
It was never a must to comment
Yeah wiseman, its never a must to post dumb question on nl otherwise expect sarcastic answers.
Re: Child Adoption By Believers Of God. Is It A Sin?? by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 05, 2015
Dbestmax:

Buh u knw dat was d old testament
who told you the old testament isn't relevant? If it's not there will not be need for it or don't you use the book of psalms for prayers. so the commandment given was for decoration yet some Christians criticise Catholic on idol worship by quoting Exodus 20
Re: Child Adoption By Believers Of God. Is It A Sin?? by kevoh(m): 1:17am On Feb 05, 2015
Ah these christians! undecided Even adoption is now labeled as a Sin. What next?
Re: Child Adoption By Believers Of God. Is It A Sin?? by Dbestmax(m): 10:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
lomprico:

Yeah wiseman, its never a must to post dumb question on nl otherwise expect sarcastic answers.
Dumb question indeed yet u can't answer to it
Re: Child Adoption By Believers Of God. Is It A Sin?? by Dbestmax(m): 10:45pm On Feb 05, 2015
asuustrike2009:

who told you the old testament isn't relevant? If it's not there will not be need for it or don't you use the book of psalms for prayers. so the commandment given was for decoration yet some Christians criticise Catholic on idol worship by quoting Exodus 20
Calm down bro..Nobody said its irrelevant...buh dia had been some modifications..such as sacrificing animals blood as atonement for sins wich was cut out when Jesus died on d cross
Re: Child Adoption By Believers Of God. Is It A Sin?? by Dbestmax(m): 10:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
kevoh:
Ah these christians! undecided Even adoption is now labeled as a Sin. What next?
It was a question
Re: Child Adoption By Believers Of God. Is It A Sin?? by nora544: 11:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
I never hear that this is a sin but I know christians in nigeria are so different from christians in other part of the world and I have to tell yo uthat is such a silly question.

Adoption is never a sin.

qop you are not a real christian because whe nyou are a real christian you would never ask such a question, you didnot know what it mean to be a real christian.

You are a whorshiper of a man mad god your pastor.
Re: Child Adoption By Believers Of God. Is It A Sin?? by undercat: 12:31am On Feb 06, 2015
I think God prefers seeing children in orphanages to having them adopted.
Re: Child Adoption By Believers Of God. Is It A Sin?? by lomprico(m): 6:20am On Feb 06, 2015
Dbestmax:

Dumb question indeed yet u can't answer to it
Since I answered it, why r u bitter?
Re: Child Adoption By Believers Of God. Is It A Sin?? by lomprico(m): 6:23am On Feb 06, 2015
nora544:
I never hear that this is a sin but I know christians in nigeria are so different from christians in other part of the world and I have to tell yo uthat is such a silly question.

Adoption is never a sin.

qop you are not a real christian because whe nyou are a real christian you would never ask such a question, you didnot know what it mean to be a real christian.

You are a whorshiper of a man mad god your pastor.
God bless u! Tell the dumb op.

1 Like

Re: Child Adoption By Believers Of God. Is It A Sin?? by Dbestmax(m): 11:37pm On Feb 06, 2015
lomprico:

Since I answered it, why r u bitter?
Got no time 4 ds
Re: Child Adoption By Believers Of God. Is It A Sin?? by lomprico(m): 11:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
Dbestmax:

Got no time 4 ds
Really?

(1) (Reply)

Dutch Lawmaker: We Do Not Want Islam In The Netherlands / PHOTOS: Man With Grown Breast, Alleged To Be A Wizard Gets Delivered / Popular Prophet, Joshua Iginla Storms Portharcourt With 3-days Power-packed Prog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.