Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,367 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Please I Need Advice Me... I Wanted To Buy Nissan Murano - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please I Need Advice Me... I Wanted To Buy Nissan Murano (2710 Views)

I Want To Buy Nissan Murano Auxiliary Gear: Quotes Needed / Need Advice Whether To Buy Nissan Pathfinder 2003 Or Infinity QX4 2003 / Please I Need Advice Me... I Wanted To Buy Nissan Murano Jeep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advice Me... I Wanted To Buy Nissan Murano by keycash: 7:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
Please i need advice me... i wanted to buy Nissan Murano jeep .please can you enlighten me more about the ride, thank you
Re: Please I Need Advice Me... I Wanted To Buy Nissan Murano by OCTAVO: 8:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
Mods, move this to Car Talk section.
Re: Please I Need Advice Me... I Wanted To Buy Nissan Murano by baski92(m): 8:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
How dat one take be our problem.. U go buy d motor if u get fed money,,,,,,,, no kon dey use guys heads dey form
Re: Please I Need Advice Me... I Wanted To Buy Nissan Murano by keycash: 9:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
baski92:
How dat one take be our problem.. U go buy d motor if u get fed money,,,,,,,, no kon dey use guys heads dey form

Just wanna know during it is

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice Me... I Wanted To Buy Nissan Murano by baski92(m): 9:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
Sorry for the misunderstanding, check dis link out
https://www.nairaland.com/695198/why-nissan-murano-becoming-cheap
Re: Please I Need Advice Me... I Wanted To Buy Nissan Murano by keycash: 7:28am On Feb 02, 2015
baski92:
Sorry for the misunderstanding, check dis link out
https://www.nairaland.com/695198/why-nissan-murano-becoming-cheap

Thank u the link really help
Re: Please I Need Advice Me... I Wanted To Buy Nissan Murano by baski92(m): 7:31am On Feb 02, 2015
U are welcome
Re: Please I Need Advice Me... I Wanted To Buy Nissan Murano by steffans(m): 8:34am On Feb 02, 2015
Unless u don't want the mechanic to be your family friend..
Stay away from older models..
And if u must buy it.. Buy direct toks not 9ja used...
Re: Please I Need Advice Me... I Wanted To Buy Nissan Murano by keycash: 11:02am On Feb 02, 2015
steffans:
Unless u don't want the mechanic to be your family friend..
Stay away from older models..
And if u must buy it.. Buy direct toks not 9ja used...

Thanks
Re: Please I Need Advice Me... I Wanted To Buy Nissan Murano by smooth2005(m): 11:51am On Feb 02, 2015
[quote author=keycash post=30336789]Please i need advice me... i wanted to buy Nissan Murano jeep .please can you enlighten me more about the ride, thank

I am an auto dealer based in US and I can tell you it is a good vehicle and if you can try and get a good tokunbo you have nothing to be worried about.
You can read this below as it will give you more insight into why it is a good choice..
I preordered this 2004 for a customer in 2013 and he is still enjoying it..Check the pictures attached:

Very comfortable interior Easy-to-use tech features with sharp displays Good fuel economy for the class Serene ride

The Nissan Murano ranks 1 out of 12 Affordable Midsize SUVs. This ranking is based on our analysis of published reviews and test drives of the Nissan Murano, as well as reliability and safety data.

Other SUVs to Consider

Test drivers like the Toyota Highlander's quiet, composed ride and powerful available V6 engine. They also appreciate its first-rate cabin materials and the abundance of small-item storage spaces

Nissan Murano

The Nissan Murano seats five and comes with standard front-wheel drive or optional all-wheel drive. A 3.5-liter V6 and continuously variable transmission are standard. There are four trim levels: S, SV, SL and Platinum. The Murano is fully redesigned for the 2015 model year.

Re: Please I Need Advice Me... I Wanted To Buy Nissan Murano by smooth2005(m): 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
More picture

Re: Please I Need Advice Me... I Wanted To Buy Nissan Murano by 4X4: 3:05am On Jul 29, 2015
i have a 2002 nissan pathfinder for sale at ₦950,000 asking and 2001 infinity Qx4 for sale at ₦900,000. Call 09051948827 , 08109977194

(1) (Reply)

I Need Verification On Car Loans. / Neat Toyota Sienna 05 / Price Of Golf V

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.