Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

The Craziest/funniest Things We Did In Sec.sch - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Craziest/funniest Things We Did In Sec.sch (602 Views)

Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. / Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? / Photo Of The Craziest Rag Day Student... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Craziest/funniest Things We Did In Sec.sch by keeper1: 9:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
**graps my hand fan**
**graps vaseline**

You have a dirty mind

**rubs the vaseline on my dry face**

let me start by sharing mine

Actually,it was on a thursday morning,every class member was in the class and the class was silent as a wizard tomb......but guess what,..something or should i say,somebody stir a roar up in the class.....who else if not me!

Na my jeje i sat down in the class(our teacher normally sits at the front when it is few minutes to break time)...suddenly,the time keeper rang the bell for break time

Seriously,i didnt know what came over me,i just realised i was chanting''''up nepa,up nepa eh up nepa'''to add salt to the injury....the 2 guys which i share table with also joined me in the act...

How i got to the staff room that day..i seriously dont know....i received the beating of my life that day and also a kiss from my crush out of pity

P.S=this might not be funny/crazy,but i believe you guys have crazier and funnier experience....dont be stingy guys

Share yours and lets have some good laughs

N.B...i was in sss2 then
Re: The Craziest/funniest Things We Did In Sec.sch by vanen2: 9:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
brb
Re: The Craziest/funniest Things We Did In Sec.sch by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
Had a thunderous prayer session in my classroom hall with some members of the class who supposedly discovered witches association in my class who tap others knowledge by sitting beside them.

We prayed like it was end of the world,sprinkled water in the class to signify the blood of Jesus,and annointed our seats.

A teacher of ours was conductuing lessons in the floor below,he stormed upstairs claiming the building was vibrating,and the top floor shaking like it would fall,those in his class also claimed they heard loud noises,bangs from the floor above.

Truly the next morning the so-called witches were sad looking,didn't talk to any of us that engaged in the prayer,and couldn't sit on their seats.

We that prayed the day before were made topic of discussion on assembly,we were punished severely and banned from holding prayer sessions in the school again,our school's guidance counselor fought against this new imposition.We had no choice.

I concluded and saw signs they were witches afterall.

This is one of the craziest things I've done.

1 Like

Re: The Craziest/funniest Things We Did In Sec.sch by keeper1: 9:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
CyrusXandria:
Had a thunderous prayer session in my classroom hall with some members of the class who supposedly discovered witches association in my class who tap others knowledge by sitting beside them.

We prayed like it was end of the world,sprinkled water in the class to signify the blood of Jesus,and annointed our seats.

A teacher of ours was conductuing lessons in the floor below,he stormed upstairs claiming the building was vibrating,and the top floor shaking like it would fall,those in his class also claimed they heard loud noises,bangs from the floor above.

Truly the next morning the so-called witches were sad looking,didn't talk to any of us that engaged in the prayer,and couldn't sit on their seats.

We that prayed the day before were made topic of discussion on assembly,we were punished severely and banned from holding prayer sessions in the school again,our school's guidance counselor fought against this new imposition.We had no choice.

I concluded and saw signs they were witches afterall.

This is one of the craziest things I've done.
hmm...that one na extreme o
Re: The Craziest/funniest Things We Did In Sec.sch by missdebs(f): 12:43am On Feb 02, 2015
and how many times we go answer this

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed!!! Physics Assignment / Things You Shouldn't Say Sorry For! / Freshest Graduates In Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.