Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,368 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:44 PM

Whitney Houston: A Case Study Of Generational Curse - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Whitney Houston: A Case Study Of Generational Curse (2356 Views)

Great Testimony..."generational Curse Broken" / Generational Curses: Causes, Effects And Ways Out / 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whitney Houston: A Case Study Of Generational Curse by vooks: 7:22am On Feb 02, 2015
Whitney Houston checks out in her bathtub after drowning sometimes back in Feb 2012. Her daughter follows suit 3 years later but at least she is alive

Next Sunday expect sermons on Generational curses and this will be an example

Developing story:
http://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/celebrity/whitney-houstons-daughter-bobbi-kristina-brown-found-unresponsive-bathtub-n297596
Re: Whitney Houston: A Case Study Of Generational Curse by kevoh(m): 8:07am On Feb 02, 2015
Did Whitney's mother also drown in her bathtub? Did her grandmother also drown in her bathtub? Generational curse my foot! angry

5 Likes

Re: Whitney Houston: A Case Study Of Generational Curse by vislabraye(m): 8:17am On Feb 02, 2015
Na wa oh.
Re: Whitney Houston: A Case Study Of Generational Curse by vooks: 8:24am On Feb 02, 2015
How many relations or ancestors should drown in a bathtub before generational curses can be positively ID'd?

kevoh:
Did Whitney's mother also drown in her bathtub? Did her grandmother also drown in her bathtub? Generational curse my foot! angry
Re: Whitney Houston: A Case Study Of Generational Curse by mmsen: 8:27am On Feb 02, 2015
Generational curses?

You mean habits passed from parent to child? That is how we form many of our habits - we learn from those that raise us.

The term "generational curse" is (one of many reasons) why I am convinced that many people need intensive parenting skills training prior to having children.

1 Like

Re: Whitney Houston: A Case Study Of Generational Curse by BabaGnoni: 8:39am On Feb 02, 2015
kevoh:
^^^
Excellent response!

Such is what happens when momma and child toy with drugs and stray from the narrow path great big momma walked and same path big momma, who is still alive, is still walking on...
PS: Please forgive me for briefly on the spur of the moment thinking what is about to follow or what you're about to read
When I first read it. I thought hmm, smells fishy, maybe the chap who found her and who raised the alarm had a hand in it (i.e. making it look like a copy death and/or suicidal attempt)
Who gets to gain if Bobbi suddenly kicks the bucket?
Re: Whitney Houston: A Case Study Of Generational Curse by plaetton: 4:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
vooks:
How many relations or ancestors should drown in a bathtub before generational curses can be positively ID'd?

Yes, generation curse is what religiotards who didn't got to school , and dont know a thing about child psychology call a clearly predictable tragedy.

This is the big problem most of us have with religion and religiotards. The promotion of stark, dark age ignorance.

The slowpoke forgets that Whitney Houston and her family were staunch Christians,and that she developed her singing talent through church choir.

The slowpoke is blinded to the fact that sudden fame and fortune overwhelms most,if not all humans. Whitney Houston was simply a victim of her own fame and fortune, something that her humble background and youth did not prepare for.

And her daughter, is even a bigger victim of runaway fame and fortune with no responsibility, a broken and fragmented home, and the death of her mother,her only support pillar,at the most critical phase of her life.

Anyone,any human who has a HEART should feel nothing but sympathy for this young traumatized soul, instead of scorn and mockery from moral schizophrenics like Vooks and his fellow religiotards.

8 Likes

Re: Whitney Houston: A Case Study Of Generational Curse by vooks: 5:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
Did I say there is a curse running in the family?

PS: religiotard is overused. Your deficiency of vocabulary is nigh terminal
plaetton:

Yes, generation curse is what religiotards who didn't got to school , and dont know a thing about child psychology call a clear predictable tragedy.

This is the big problem most of us have with religion and religiotards. The promotion of stark, dark age ignorance.

The slowpoke forgets that Whitney Houston and her family were staunch Christians,and that she developed her singing talent through church choir.

The slowpoke is blinded to the fact that sudden fame and fortune overwhelms most,if not all humans. Whitney Houston was simply a victim of her own fame and fortune, something that her humble background and youth did not prepare for.

As her daughter, is even a bigger victim of runaway fame and fortune with no responsibility, a broken and fragmented home, and the death of her mother,her only support pillar,at the most critical phase of her life.

Anyone,any human who has a HEART should feel nothing but pity for this young traumatized soul instead of scorn and mockery from moral schizophrenics like Vooks and his fellow religiotards.
Re: Whitney Houston: A Case Study Of Generational Curse by plaetton: 8:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
vooks:

Did I say there is a curse running in the family?

PS: religiotard is overused. Your deficiency of vocabulary is nigh terminal

Dear Vooks.
Pls Accept my apology.

I misunderstood your post. I thought you were trying to mock the poor girl and her deceased mother.

1 Like

Re: Whitney Houston: A Case Study Of Generational Curse by vooks: 9:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
It is well my broda, it is only a matter of time before they start throwing this around... Mother,daughter check out in exact similar circumstances some three years apart...I think I was overly sarcastic

plaetton:

Dear Vooks.
Pls Accept my apology.

I misunderstood your post. I thought you were trying to mock the poor girl and her deceased mother.
Re: Whitney Houston: A Case Study Of Generational Curse by vooks: 9:01am On Feb 03, 2015
It is almost a superstitious phenomena....trust me they will be preaching about it somewhere

mmsen:
Generational curses?

You mean habits passed from parent to child? That is how we form many of our habits - we learn from those that raise us.

The term "generational curse" is (one of many reasons) why I am convinced that many people need intensive parenting skills training prior to having children.

(1) (Reply)

Karma Strikes Bishop Eddie Long, Black Christians Are Full Of Pedophiles. / An Artist's Depiction Of The Yoruba goddess YEMOJA (Photo) / Christianity Is Not The True Religion, Its Satanic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.