Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Christianity Is Not The True Religion, Its Satanic! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity Is Not The True Religion, Its Satanic! (2216 Views)

The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion / A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God / Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christianity Is Not The True Religion, Its Satanic! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
COME TO LIGHT BROTHERS AND SISTERS!! LET US STOP DECEIVING OURSELVES THAT WE ARE CHRISTIANS WHEN THE WHOLE TRUTHS ARE NOT HIDDEN.

I AM PROUD TO SAY THAT ONLY ISLAM IS THE TRUE UNIVERSAL RELIGION ON EARTH. THE REST ARE CARNALIOUS, IDOLATRIOUS, SATANIC AND EMPTY. THERE IS NO SALVATION ANYWHERE EXCEPT IN ISLAM.

DEAL WITH IT, BUT I HAVE SAID NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH.

2 Likes

Re: Christianity Is Not The True Religion, Its Satanic! by mazimee(m): 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2017
praisejoshua:
COME TO LIGHT BROTHERS AND SISTERS!! LET US STOP DECEIVING OURSELVES THAT WE ARE CHRISTIANS WHEN THE WHOLE TRUTHS ARE NOT HIDDEN.

I AM PROUD TO SAY THAT ONLY ISLAM IS THE TRUE UNIVERSAL RELIGION ON EARTH. THE REST ARE CARNALIOUS, IDOLATRIOUS, SATANIC AND EMPTY. THERE IS NO SALVATION ANYWHERE EXCEPT IN ISLAM.

Are you done? If yes please take your kettle and go away

4 Likes

Re: Christianity Is Not The True Religion, Its Satanic! by adepeter2027(m): 5:28pm On Aug 27, 2017
Many are mad, but few are roaming

From xtianity to Islam.?

N'a so

Fry pan to fire
Re: Christianity Is Not The True Religion, Its Satanic! by LivinaPatrick(f): 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
Now you re happy...you can sleep well sad
Re: Christianity Is Not The True Religion, Its Satanic! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2017
Please reader, if you find any insultive or abusive language in this thread ignore it patiently because, they were not intention.
I am only here to expose the truth about Christianity and Islam. Everyone is allowed to air his/her views.

How can we be worshiping 3 gods- Father, Son and HolySpirit and claim thatt we worship 1 god?

How is it possible for 1+1+1 should equals to 1?

The Bible tells us in 1John 5:7.that therr are 3 gods in heaven and these 3 are 1
blunder!
h
That Jesus Christ is a human being and a god at thesame time- John 10:30

If Jesus Christ is the mother of God(Jesus Christ) who then created Mary?
Re: Christianity Is Not The True Religion, Its Satanic! by umarshehu58(m): 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2017
I wanna see who can challenge this fellow. Where is my popcorn sef

1 Like

Re: Christianity Is Not The True Religion, Its Satanic! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
@LivinaPatrick, @adepeter2027.
Asalam- Alaeqm! @umarshehu58

Nobody can challenge me, even the jinns cant!

Glory be to Allah, the Most Merciful, Most Gracious

I proceed in thee Name of Allah The Most Exalted.
Read on.

WHAT ALL CHRISTIANS SHOULD KNOW ABOUT ISLAM BEFORE READING THIS THREAD
1: Muslims believe in Jesus Christ and all other messengers of Allah
2: Muslims believe that Jesus Christ is a prophet of God(Allah)
3: Muslims believe in the holiness of Mary the mother of Jesus. We believe that Mary was highly exalted and blessed by God(Sura 2:42-43)
4: Muslims believe that the comforter mentioned by Jesus Christ who will abide with us forever(in his teacchings) is Prophet Muhammad(SAW). John 16:7-9 John 16:12-14, John 14:16, & John 15:26
5: Muslims believe in judgement after death. They also believe that there is paradise for the righteous ones of God amd there is hell,fire for the unrighteous ones.
6: Muslims believe in the miraculous birth of Jesus Christ including his mission. According to John 20:30, Jesus did many miracles which were not recorded in the Bble. All those miracles are aall recorded in the glorious Qur' an.

MORE ARE COMING
I WILL BE RYT BACK

3 Likes

Re: Christianity Is Not The True Religion, Its Satanic! by Uyi168: 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2017
mazimee:

Are you done? If yes please take your kettle and go away
U wicked..

1 Like

Re: Christianity Is Not The True Religion, Its Satanic! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2017
praisejoshua:
@LivinaPatrick, @adepeter2027.
Asalam- Alaeqm! @umarshehu58

Nobody can challenge me, even the jinns cant!

Glory be to Allah, the Most Merciful, Most Gracious

I proceed in thee Name of Allah The Most Exalted.
Read on.

WHAT ALL CHRISTIANS SHOULD KNOW ABOUT ISLAM BEFORE READING THIS THREAD
1: Muslims believe in Jesus Christ and all other messengers of Allah
2: Muslims believe that Jesus Christ is a prophet of God(Allah)
3: Muslims believe in the holiness of Mary the mother of Jesus. We believe that Mary was highly exalted and blessed by God(Sura 2:42-43)
4: Muslims believe that the comforter mentioned by Jesus Christ who will abide with us forever(in his teacchings) is Prophet Muhammad(SAW). John 16:7-9 John 16:12-14, John 14:16, & John 15:26
5: Muslims believe in judgement after death. They also believe that there is paradise for the righteous ones of God amd there is hell,fire for the unrighteous ones.
6: Muslims believe in the miraculous birth of Jesus Christ including his mission. According to John 20:30, Jesus did many miracles which were not recorded in the Bble. All those miracles are aall recorded in the glorious Qur' an.

MORE ARE COMING
I WILL BE RYT BACK

7: Prophet Muhammed(SAW) was a descendant of Abraham(A) tru his first son Ishmael in the Bible. Genesis 16:15-16.
8:Prohet Muhammed(SAW) is not the God muslims worship but only the final Prohet and messenger of God.
9: Christianity is idolatory
10:All creatures of God worship Him in their own ways.
11:The Bible is not the Word Of God but 85% of it contains fabrications
12: Prophet Muhammad(SAW) is the result of the promise and blessings of God on Ishmael in Genesis 17:20; Gen. 21:13
13:Muslims love and respect Jesus Christ more than the Cchristians
14: Both Ishmael and Isaac were promised by God and the promise was fulfilled. Gen. 12:2-3
15: God raised many prophets like Moses, Joseph, David, Solomon, Jacob, Elijah, Zechariah, John the Baptist and Jesus Christ(PBUTH) through Isaac i.e the second son of Abraham by his wife SARAH anf He raised His last universal Prophet Muhammad(SAW) through Ishmael, the fist son of Abraham by his second wife, Hagar. Gen.16:2-3
16: The name "Ishmael" was given to the child of Hagar before he was born.(Genesis 16:8-11). And its inconceivable for an angel of God to name an illegal son just as it is inconceivable to say that Ismaell was a bastard.

TO BE CONTD.

3 Likes

Re: Christianity Is Not The True Religion, Its Satanic! by Mujtahida: 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2017
Any religion that preaches salvation is false. Man is what he is(good and bad according to stereotypical moral categories). He needs no bullshit salvation. Even the Bible says in more than one place that no man can redeem another.
Re: Christianity Is Not The True Religion, Its Satanic! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 27, 2017
OP is 100% right..How can we say jesus is God and he has mother?can God have mother?can God be killed by his own creatures?when you say jesus died for 3days,who was God for that 3days?God does not slumber nor sleep not to talk of dying,because God is everlasting(habakuk 1:12)...Jesus clarely said he is a prophet of God as the muslims believe(luke 13:31-33).aslo matwe 21:10-11,luke 24:19...jesus said God is greater than him(john 14:28)..jesus said he can do nothing on his own authority except by the will of God(john 5:30-31)..The truth is;Islam is the only true religion of God

3 Likes

Re: Christianity Is Not The True Religion, Its Satanic! by Auki: 11:08pm On Aug 27, 2017
ABOKI & Malams will by God grace inherit the earth. They will be the dwellers of the Paradise.

They worshipped only God, persevere ridiculed and poverty. They trust in God alone and associate no partner to the Lord of the Throne.

Be warn, worshipping Jesus as God or son, Mary, Idols or ur lust is guaranteed ticket to Hell.

Worship God alone like Adam, Noah did, so was Abraham, Mosses, Jesus, David, Jonah, Job, Muhammad etc (Peace be on them).

That is the right religion

1 Like

Re: Christianity Is Not The True Religion, Its Satanic! by 1Sharon(f): 4:58am On Aug 28, 2017
praisejoshua:
Please reader, if you find any insultive or abusive language in this thread ignore it patiently because, they were not intention.
I am only here to expose the truth about Christianity and Islam. Everyone is allowed to air his/her views.

How can we be worshiping 3 gods- Father, Son and HolySpirit and claim thatt we worship 1 god?

How is it possible for 1+1+1 should equals to 1?

The Bible tells us in 1John 5:7.that therr are 3 gods in heaven and these 3 are 1
blunder!
h

The temerity. You believe that Muhammed rode a flying horse to heaven and you question this?
Re: Christianity Is Not The True Religion, Its Satanic! by 1Sharon(f): 5:03am On Aug 28, 2017
gatelogic:
OP is 100% right..How can we say jesus is God and he has mother?can God have mother?can God be killed by his own creatures?when you say jesus died for 3days,who was God for that 3days?God does not slumber nor sleep not to talk of dying,because God is everlasting(habakuk 1:12)...Jesus clarely said he is a prophet of God as the muslims believe(luke 13:31-33).aslo matwe 21:10-11,luke 24:19...jesus said God is greater than him(john 14:28)..jesus said he can do nothing on his own authority except by the will of God(john 5:30-31)..The truth is;Islam is the only true religion of God

How can you believe someone rode a horse to heaven? Like Santa's reindeer?
How can you believe someone had a book recited to them for 23yrs? Was Muhammed that THICK? Did he have a learning disability?
Re: Christianity Is Not The True Religion, Its Satanic! by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 28, 2017
1Sharon:

How can you believe someone had a book recited to them for 23yrs? Was Muhammed that THICK? Did he have a learning disability?

If you are asking me those questions? I will answer by asking you this- How can you believe that 1+1+1 is 1? How can Jesus be God when he called God his Father?

How can Mary give birth to God again, then who created Mary?

You need to ponder on these.

You said that A book(Qur' an) was recited to Prophet Muhammad(SAW) for 23 years?

No. I now see your ignorance of Islam but Glory Be To Allah The Most Exalted, for bringing you here!

The glorious Qur' an was revealed to Prophet Muhammad(SAW) by angel Gabriel who normally comes even when the Prophet(SAW) never expected and in 23 years, Islam was completed. The revelations came to final.

So, it was not as if Prophet Muhammad sat down listening to the recitation of the Qur' an for 23 years but the revelations always came like a letter from a postman. It is inconceivable to say You received letter continuously for 23 years without rest

So, have I answerd your questions?
Re: Christianity Is Not The True Religion, Its Satanic! by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 28, 2017
1Sharon:

If you are asking me those questions? I will answer by asking you this- How can you believe that 1+1+1 is 1? How can Jesus be God when he called God his Father?

You said that A book(Qur' an) was recited to Prophet Muhammad(SAW) for 23 years?

No. I now see your ignorance of Islam but Glory Be To Allah The Most Exalted, for bringing you here!

The glorious Qur' an was revealed to Prophet Muhammad(SAW) by angel Gabriel who normally comes even when the Prophet(SAW) never expected and in 23 years, Islam was completed. The revelations came to final.

So, it was not as if Prophet Muhammad sat down listening to the recitation of the Qur' an for 23 years but the revelations always came like a letter from a postman. It is inconceivable to say You received letter continuously for 23 years without rest

The glorious Qur' an was revealed to him(SAW) gradually and carefully.

For example, if Sura 4 was revealed today, it would take 2 years or 3 even 5 years before Sura 5 would be revealed.

1 Like

Re: Christianity Is Not The True Religion, Its Satanic! by butterflylion: 7:49am On Aug 28, 2017
OP even you know you are not making any sense. I wish I had the time this morning to take you on but maybe later I will but carefully note the reaction of people to your thread. That would let you know what they think of your Muhammad, the Quran and your stories.

It's called a survey!

Get the PR of Islam right before you focus on Christianity which is a direct opposite of all you do and which does not behead or maim it's adherents when they say they wish not to practice such anymore.

Walk into your mosque and challenge your fellow Muslims to stand up against the provided punishment for apostasy in Islam and if you can do that then you can criticise Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Christianity Is Not The True Religion, Its Satanic! by Wilgrea7(m): 7:50am On Aug 28, 2017
praisejoshua:

hello.. no offence... but putting down Christianity doesn't give any credibility to Islam ... no religion has the monopoly of anything.. Islam included.. care to tell is how exactly Christianity is satanic?
Re: Christianity Is Not The True Religion, Its Satanic! by Samsimple(m): 8:30am On Aug 28, 2017
Op... U say what!!...muhammed that rapist and murderer..hw can dat b a prophet sef....promising his followers 72 virgin hahaha...see if really u want to abide by the teaching of mohammed u will b a terrorist, i repeat terrorist... Mordern muslim, like u and the rest of dem hypocrites abide by d teachings of jesus ..jesus is a peace loving man ...if u like hug transformer u are a christian no doubt..
Re: Christianity Is Not The True Religion, Its Satanic! by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 28, 2017
Mujtahida:
Any religion that preaches salvation is false. Man is what he is(good and bad according to stereotypical moral categories). He needs no bullshit salvation. Even the Bible says in more than one place that no man can redeem another.

Yes I agree with you that no man can redeem another.
But the Christians took a man as their redeemer, crucified him and still call him their god!!

Is it possible for a mere man to kill his own Creator?

Is Prophet Muhammad(SAW) a man? Yes!

Is he(SAW) worshipped by Muslims? No!

Did he(SAW) ever asked to be worshipped? No, infact he(SAW) called himself the 'Slave Of Allah'

So, where did you got your belief that there is no salvation anywhere?

There is salvation only in.Islam
and Islam is the true religion and will remain that way till the end of the world.

In Matthew 20:20-23, Jesus Christ clearly let us know that he has no power of sending anyone to heaven yet the Christians want us to believe that he has been given all the authority and power in heaven and earth!
Is it not thesame Bible that let,us know in deut 24:16 that "Everybody will die for his sins and nobody will die for another man's sins? Also in Ezek18:20-22.
All these are also confirmed in the new testament- matthew 5:17-22.
Yet, the Christians want us to believe that Jesus Christ died for their sins!

Christians should not waste their time in seeking salvation thru the "blood of Jesus Christ" they should only seek salvation through faith and righteousness in God.

By doing Islam.
Re: Christianity Is Not The True Religion, Its Satanic! by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 28, 2017
Samsimple:
Op... U say what!!...muhammed that rapist and murderer..hw can dat b a prophet sef....promising his followers 72 virgin hahaha...see if really u want to abide by the teaching of mohammed u will b a terrorist, i repeat terrorist... Mordern muslim, like u and the rest of dem hypocrites abide by d teachings of jesus ..jesus is a peace loving man ...if u like hug transformer u are a christian no doubt..

Prophet Muhammad(SAW) WAS NEVER A RAPIST NOR WAS HE A MURDERER IN HISTORY. YOU MUST BE AN UNLEARNED PERSON.

ISLAM NEVER TAUGHT TERRORISM

THE GLORIOUS QUR' AN IS NOT A BOOK OF MUHAMMAD(SAW) BUT A BOOK OF GOD THAT CONTAINS THE REVELATIONS OF GOD. SO, ANYTHING YOU SEE IN THAT BOOK IS NOT AUTHORED BY PROPHET MUHAMMAD(SAW)

I WILL ENLIGHTEN YOU MORE ABOUT ISLAM, THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND TRUTHFUL RELIGION IN THE UNIVERSE.
Re: Christianity Is Not The True Religion, Its Satanic! by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 28, 2017
Samsimple:

You say Jesus is a peace loving 'man' that is, he is not a god but just a man.
So you are a worshipper of a mere man? You are worst that a satanist!!!
Re: Christianity Is Not The True Religion, Its Satanic! by hopefulLandlord: 9:15am On Aug 28, 2017
Wilgrea7:

hello.. no offence... but putting down Christianity doesn't give any credibility to Islam ... no religion has the monopoly of anything.. Islam included.. care to tell is how exactly Christianity is satanic?

why is praisejoshua ignoring this post? or hasn't he seen it?

how does Christianity being satanic automatically mean Islam is true?

2 Likes

Re: Christianity Is Not The True Religion, Its Satanic! by oaroloye(m): 9:25am On Aug 28, 2017
MISHIGAS!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5881167_memeisisreality001_jpegbef6c5489a71aa726188b3598b23cfb1

praisejoshua:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5881168_isismartrydoms21egyptians1chadian004_jpeg85a6d66303add0944456b6a765c0b1b6

Are WE Christians allowed to post such things in the Muslim Section?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5881169_isismartrydoms21egyptiansplanningchurchtohonourmartyrs004_jpegd38927ab7280df9a2e25ca00ef6770a8
Re: Christianity Is Not The True Religion, Its Satanic! by Samsimple(m): 9:29am On Aug 28, 2017
praisejoshua:

You say Jesus is a peace loving 'man' that is, he is not a god but just a man.
So you are a worshipper of a mere man? You are worst that a satanist!!!
uuuhh seriously did u skip the part where jesus came in form a man to teach man the way the truth and d light...
Re: Christianity Is Not The True Religion, Its Satanic! by Samsimple(m): 9:38am On Aug 28, 2017
praisejoshua:

Prophet Muhammad(SAW) WAS NEVER A RAPIST NOR WAS HE A MURDERER IN HISTORY. YOU MUST BE AN UNLEARNED PERSON.

THE GLORIOUS QUR' AN IS NOT A BOOK OF MUHAMMAD(SAW) BUT A BOOK OF GOD THAT CONTAINS THE REVELATIONS OF GOD. SO, ANYTHING YOU SEE IN THAT BOOK IS NOT AUTHORED BY PROPHET MUHAMMAD(SAW)

I WILL ENLIGHTEN YOU MORE ABOUT ISLAM, THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND TRUTHFUL RELIGION IN THE UNIVERSE.
quaran fall on you, see that ur so called quran is just an historical book written by demons and intentionally removed the attrocities commited by the badoo gang leader muhammed(saw) to deceive delusional hypocrites like u..once again i say unto thee quran fall on u

1 Like

Re: Christianity Is Not The True Religion, Its Satanic! by oaroloye(m): 9:41am On Aug 28, 2017
praisejoshua:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5881249_mememuhammadchildbride001_pngc4f9e0c67edc74b628d5dfc038bacc88

Re: Christianity Is Not The True Religion, Its Satanic! by Hier(m): 9:46am On Aug 28, 2017
What standards do you use to judge satanism, is it the quranic standard or a general standard?

Moreso, the Abraham that appeared in the Bible and quran, almost sacrificed his son on a mountain and God sent a lamb. hmmmm, Jesus is a picture of that lamb that God sent to save Isaac (he world) so that, by the blood of the Lamb (Jesus), Isaac[Israel (all that are born again shall live(be saved)]
Re: Christianity Is Not The True Religion, Its Satanic! by Mujtahida: 10:03am On Aug 28, 2017
praisejoshua:

Yes I agree with you that no man can redeem another.
But the Christians took a man as their redeemer, crucified him and still call him their god!!

Is it possible for a mere man to kill his own Creator?

Is Prophet Muhammad(SAW) a man? Yes!

Is he(SAW) worshipped by Muslims? No!

Did he(SAW) ever asked to be worshipped? No, infact he(SAW) called himself the 'Slave Of Allah'

So, where did you got your belief that there is no salvation anywhere?

There is salvation only in.Islam
and Islam is the true religion and will remain that way till the end of the world.

In Matthew 20:20-23, Jesus Christ clearly let us know that he has no power of sending anyone to heaven yet the Christians want us to believe that he has been given all the authority and power in heaven and earth!
Is it not thesame Bible that let,us know in deut 24:16 that "Everybody will die for his sins and nobody will die for another man's sins? Also in Ezek18:20-22.
All these are also confirmed in the new testament- matthew 5:17-22.
Yet, the Christians want us to believe that Jesus Christ died for their sins!

Christians should not waste their time in seeking salvation thru the "blood of Jesus Christ" they should only seek salvation through faith and righteousness in God.

By doing Islam.
Na you sabi. So you believe that one man can not redeem another but you believe one man can hear God (Prophet Muhammed claiming God spoke to him) on behalf of millions? If either one is possible to you then both are possible. As for me none happened- if Jesus died, he died for himself, if Muhammad heard from God he heard for himself.

Both religions are false, false in purporting to be the word of God. Islam is and can never be the true religion. It's just a religion and so long as it's tenet were given through one man claiming God spoke to him then it is false. Man existed thousands of years before Islam (actually comparatively one of the youngest religions). Men lived and died before whatever appeared to your Prophet at the cave Hira. So you mean to tell me that God suddenly awoke from his divine slumber and decided in the 6th Century to reveal his ways to the last prophet. Your mind is locked. You cannot reason and see this thing for the fraud it evidently is.

Whatever your prophet heard is for him alone. You have ears, I have ears. If God spoke to him, God can speak to us too. I am my own prophet. If you like make Muhammed your prophet, that's your own calabash of Akamu. I cannot live my life by the dictates of a book, by rules and regulations purportedly given by an all wise, all knowing, everlasting God to Muhammed to give to me. So since the 6th century God folded up back into his almighty silence. It's all lies.
God has not spoken to me and asked me to obey any rules or to worship him. All your preachments are a mere blowing of wind, empty, sterile, useless.

2 Likes

Re: Christianity Is Not The True Religion, Its Satanic! by 1Sharon(f): 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
praisejoshua:

The glorious Qur' an was revealed to him(SAW) gradually and carefully.

For example, if Sura 4 was revealed today, it would take 2 years or 3 even 5 years before Sura 5 would be revealed.

I see how you ignored my comment on the flying horse.

I'm not religious. I'm just pointing out ur hypocrisy, you criticise Christianity but Islam is no better.
Re: Christianity Is Not The True Religion, Its Satanic! by butterflylion: 1:17pm On Aug 28, 2017
praisejoshua:

OP I need you to do me a little favour. Using your general knowledge or what your Quran teaches can you list out for me the characteristics of Satan?

1 Like

Re: Christianity Is Not The True Religion, Its Satanic! by Hier(m): 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
praisejoshua:

About who created who. Lemme ask, who owns the child, the Father or the mother and who's the Father of Jesus. Well, my answer is God. if God is the Father, then we call Jesus the Son of God and if He was born by Mary, we call Him Son of man and about a man dying or not being able to die for another.

Jesus is not fully a man. Even the birth of Jesus explains that, God made Mary pregnant with Jesus. So, we believe, God is the Father side to Jesus, meaning, Jesus had a part of Him that is not man, and it was not that part that was man that saved man, it was the spiritual side that brought salvation.

Heb2:14-15 shows what Jesus did by His spirit, flesh or man can't do that. thanks

14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; 15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

Through death, it was the spirit that God breathed on Mary that could have been alive with the ability to destroy the devil who was death himself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues / Spiritual Benefits Of Bay Leaf, Sea Salt, Cinnamon & Others / Rev. Chuks Ogbueli In Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.