Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

BREAKING NEWS: INEC Postpone Election Date - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / BREAKING NEWS: INEC Postpone Election Date (836 Views)

Breaking News: INEC Orders DSTV Not To Broadcast EPL Matches Today *saturday* / Postpone Of Election / “why Did Jonathan Not Postpone His Daughter’s Wedding Days After Baga Killing?” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: INEC Postpone Election Date by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 02, 2015
News breaking out of INEC headquarters, Abuja reveals that plans have been made to postpone the elections scheduled to hold 14 February, 2015 to 15 August 2015 and this is in bid to ensure that the party flag bearers including INEC are fully prepared to absorb any surprises or shock that day might bring.
According to Professor Attahiru Jega, INEC Chairman, He Says:
“We have received multiple complaints from the parties contesting the polls, particularly APC and PDP that there is hardly enough time for their candidates to sufficiently prepare for the elections scheduled to hold on February 14.
For example,
PDP also complained that President Goodluck Jonathan needs more time to look for and appoint a Campaign Director, especially given the fact that MAVIN Boss Don Jazzy recently refused the offer to be his Campaign Director. The President can’t effectively prepare for the elections without a Campaign team.
I am personally recommending and suggesting that the President appoints Banky W to head his campaign team.
APC also complained that their Vice Presidential candidate Professor Yemi Osibanjo needs more time to dye his hair into a presentable format. We all know that his hair is not electorable enough, and APC needs to do something about it.
They also complained that Buhari needs more time to complete his medical check-ups abroad, and he has not even gone for any.
Therefore, in view of the above reasons advanced by the two major political parties, the elections hereby stand postponed till 15 August, 2015.
Disclaimer: am sorry for wasting your data and time.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: INEC Postpone Election Date by ammyluv2002(f): 10:32am On Feb 02, 2015
Give me back my MB angry sad undecided
Re: BREAKING NEWS: INEC Postpone Election Date by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 02, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Give me back my MB angry sad undecided
wil u lyk 2 reciv it via bluetut or send ur phone numba.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: INEC Postpone Election Date by eleko1: 10:36am On Feb 02, 2015
Yeye dey smell.I nor say nah joke b4 I click it,FEB 14 unchangeable.SaI BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT
Re: BREAKING NEWS: INEC Postpone Election Date by Skillfullulu(m): 11:04am On Feb 02, 2015
Bomb dey this guy head, quite funny and can never b true.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: INEC Postpone Election Date by hippyj(m): 11:18am On Feb 02, 2015
Buhari needs more time to revise and cram for the debate grin grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: INEC Postpone Election Date by kestolove95(m): 11:48am On Feb 02, 2015
Abg make dem no try am...I no get moni to do val now o

(1) (Reply)

Lmaoo.. Read What This Guy Told A Friend That Asked Him For Money(screen Shot) / 3 Things That Made Niaja Youth Watch News So Far. / How To Listen To Music While Sleeping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.