Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Your Advice Is Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Advice Is Needed (568 Views)

Pls Advice Is Urgently Needed, Is It A Scam? / Pls Your Advice Is Needed / I Need Your Advice On Binary Options Trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Advice Is Needed by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 02, 2015
After trying to get a job for so long without any success i decided it's time to start a small business. I'm currently looking at laundry services, football viewing center or a business center. i need you to advice me on any of the listed businesses. which is more profitable and requires less capital to start up? I have raised 150k which is the capital i intend to start with. if you have any other business suggestions, kindly drop your comments. God bless you all
Re: Your Advice Is Needed by Tradesrunner(m): 11:39am On Feb 02, 2015
Why not try home based exportation business it pays well, that's what am currently doing. though it has lots of challenge at the beginning, at your time of harvest you would enjoy. i make 60k to 200k a deal i close.
Re: Your Advice Is Needed by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 02, 2015
Tradesrunner:
Why not try home based exportation business it pays well, that's what am currently doing. though it has lots of challenge at the beginning, at your time of harvest you would enjoy. i make 60k to 200k a deal i close.

tell me more about it. what are u exporting?

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online With Facebook In Nigeria / The Best Business Opportunity In Nigeria!!! / Snail Farming Exposed - A Complete Free Guide To Profitable Snail Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.