Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,176 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) (37179 Views)

Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) / 25 Strange And Crazy Deaths That Will Boggle Your Mind / Man Rides Bike With Baboon Sitting Behind Him [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by mystichild(m): 1:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
This ain't poverty, its a blend of stupidity n foolishness. Poverty would hv given her the wisdom not to try such rubbish, as she for reason say she no go fit treat four fractured kids at once. That is in case e happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by Godmother(f): 1:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
This is a careless mother. Is it that shes trying to save a few extra bucks at the expense of her children's lives. How can she allow such.I dont think that bike is even well-balanced. Just one small gallop now and we will hear stories that touch the heart.
Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by IceSplash(f): 1:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
This is just too risky
Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by haibe(m): 1:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
watchman111:
I know sarcasm when I see one...stop quoting me kid..
You should have ignored a kid initially, toddler. I see how a fully grown matured man will reply a post that wasn't directed to him in a personal manner. My post wasn't a matter of sarcasm, it's just my believe that GMB will reduce the poverty level, simple, don't be immature in your conversation.
Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by haibe(m): 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
chimkaire:
Ooooooooh shut the hell up, haiberibe undecided
Who uses pronounce for pronounced Chief campaigner cheesy undecided
lmao, I will pass you seeing you are not also immune to spelling errors. Lol
Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by great664(m): 1:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
If anything happen to them for taking such risk BEREM will come here to blame it on GEJ and tell us how gmb will pight kworoption of conveying 4 people on okada
Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by haibe(m): 1:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
crackhouse:
*bring down my eye glasses and look at the commentor, put my glasses back and hiss* mtcheww.
what is this one saying undecided
Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
haibe:
lmao, I will pass you seeing you are not also immune to spelling errors. Lol
Show me something, haiberibe sad
Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by haibe(m): 1:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
chimkaire:
Show me something, haiberibe sad
madam don't be as dumb as your name sounds. even if I made a mistake, you should be correcting and not condemning . And how is it your biz if i am campaigning for GMB? Typical Nigerian Dumbass
Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by samplegirl(f): 1:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
Did you just said risky? Then what do you make of this one nah?

Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by haibe(m): 1:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
samplegirl:
What do you make of this one nah?
i feel it's staged
Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by nduchucks: 1:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
This man makes the case of mandatory contraceptives.
Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by njuwo(m): 1:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
pretydiva:
Dis 1 is even gud sef....ve seen d 1 more riskier than dis
At where?
Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by redsun(m): 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
If mathematicians like adeboye hadn't turned to preacher to dislodge the people's mentality,maybe more Nigerians would have understood the concept weight,machineries and the dangers.

Systemless country.
Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by Missmossy(f): 2:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
Chai! Odikwa risky grin
Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
haibe:
madam don't be as dumb as your name sounds. even if I made a mistake, you should be correcting and not condemning . And how is it your biz if i am campaigning for GMB? Typical Nigerian Dumbass
Oga, when you are campaigning for Buhari, that make it worse with your horrible grammar, enough from you lots undecided undecided undecided grin
Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by haibe(m): 2:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
chimkaire:
Oga, when you are campaigning for Buhari, that make it worse with your horrible grammar, enough from you lots undecided undecided undecided grin
'makes' is correct madam..

keep disgracing yourself.
Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by haibe(m): 2:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
chimkaire:
Oga, when I am campaigning for Jonathan, that make me worse with my horrible grammar, enough from me lots undecided undecided undecided grin

FIXED!!! grin
Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
haibe:

FIXED!!! grin
At least the person I'm taking sides with speaks better than your Mallam. Are you with his certificate? sad sad sad grin undecided
Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by Ilekeh(f): 2:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
Tolexander:
and if an accident happens with the mother and the children perishing in the accident, the husband, families and friends will start saying it is the handiwork of the woman next street whose goat was beaten by the husband the previous day. as if the woman was the person that got them on the bike

Lmao!
Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by taha24: 2:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
Na trailar load.
Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by haibe(m): 2:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
chimkaire:
At least the person I'm taking sides with speaks better than your Mallam. Are you with his certificate? sad sad sad grin undecided
at least he will debate unlike your unintelligent one who cannot debate but had to do debate against himself in form of a sermon..lmao. and his wife who claims to have masters but is full of unimaginable blunders, am sure she is your mentor...b.i.tch
Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
haibe:

at least he will debate unlike your unintelligent one who cannot debate but had to do debate against himself in form of a sermon..lmao. and his wife who claims to have masters but is full of unimaginable blunders, am sure she is your mentor...b.i.tch
Y'all better get used to the loser's mien cool cool cool
Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2015
this is small,i ve seen something wey more overloaded than this in port harcourt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Massive Queue At Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Lagos (Photo) / See The Snake Killed In My House Today / Christmas In Owerri (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.