Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Who Is The Best Pension Fund Administrator (PFA) In Nigeria? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Is The Best Pension Fund Administrator (PFA) In Nigeria? (13390 Views)

Is It Possible To Change PENSION FUND ADMINISTRATOR ? / N1.16tn Pension Fund Meant For Infrastructure Idle – Pencom / Best Pension Fund Administrator. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Best Pension Fund Administrator (PFA) In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 02, 2015
That is the big question. What do you think?

I am trying to choose a new PFA. A friend recommended either of IBTC or ARM. As I type this, and based on my recent short experience, I must say that I don’t think any of them is the best. Why do I say this?

I went to the website of both pension fund administrators more than one month ago, sent an email to each of their customer service departments. To their credit I received an email reply from someone in IBTC within 48 hours. He thanked me (with some typo) for contacting them and then asked me to complete the “attached” form and send back to them. They would then issue me an ID and a PIN.

I later realized he had failed (forgotten?) to attach the said application form. I replied the email telling him so. No reply from him or them until almost one week later, when an automatic (machine generated) reply came issuing me a customer support ticket number. To date no answer.

And from the other company ARM? Absolutely no sign of life from them. No reply, no nothing!

So who do I chose as my PFA? These two are supposed to be some of the biggest, right? So perhaps they are so big that they are not desperate for new customers, neither are they bothered to work hard to keep the ones they have.

Who can blame them? You cannot be your own PFA and government has made it mandatory to have licensed people do that job for you. My money would be just a drop in the vast ocean of the huge amount of money they have and don’t know what to do with.

Should I risk choosing a small PFA? I risk having my money lost without indemnity.

This seems like a hopeless situation! What do you think? Who is the recommended PFA?

CULLED FROM http://writingpad.com.ng/2014/06/01/who-is-the-best-pension-fund-administrator-pfa-in-nigeria/[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Pension Fund Administrator (PFA) In Nigeria? by Nicholasmecho: 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
May I ask you some question please .Do you want to change from one PFA to another ? Or you just employed and you are looking for best PFA to help you manage you Retirement saving Account ?
Re: Who Is The Best Pension Fund Administrator (PFA) In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 10, 2015
I want to change to a better PA.
Re: Who Is The Best Pension Fund Administrator (PFA) In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 13, 2015
Leadwaypensure.... Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Pension Fund Administrator (PFA) In Nigeria? by siakadejoh(m): 11:23pm On Dec 18, 2016
Trustfund Pensions Ltd is the best under fund management and customer centric.
Re: Who Is The Best Pension Fund Administrator (PFA) In Nigeria? by amokeme(f): 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2017
siakadejoh:
Trustfund Pensions Ltd is the best under fund management and customer centric.
Are you kidding me They are highly incompetent

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Pension Fund Administrator (PFA) In Nigeria? by Joyss: 7:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
Guess Stanbic IBtc is better
Re: Who Is The Best Pension Fund Administrator (PFA) In Nigeria? by trappatoni(m): 8:32pm On Feb 10, 2017
ARM is okay. I've been using it and i dont have any bad thing to say about the firm. IBTC is good too. I think they are among the best

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Pension Fund Administrator (PFA) In Nigeria? by Superduper007: 9:54am On Feb 11, 2017
Choose Crusadersterling Pensions. They're one of the industry leaders in terms of returns on investment. They maintained leadership in this regard in the last six years making them consistent. Their unit/ fund price is currently one of the best in the industry. What's the essence of choosing a leading PFA in terms of size or assets under management which does not ultimately translate to better performance or improved returns on funds for the customer?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Pension Fund Administrator (PFA) In Nigeria? by waseun007: 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
legacy pfa is the best as i currently maintain my pfa contribution with them, you are just a click away bro...
Re: Who Is The Best Pension Fund Administrator (PFA) In Nigeria? by Freddyjimoh: 7:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
Leadway Pensure all the way. Responsive, Competent, Reliable, and Professional. Registered my staff under them and it has been a smooth journey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best Pension Fund Administrator (PFA) In Nigeria? by koyen(m): 11:40am On Sep 25, 2018
I want to change to a better PA.

Let me Give you this for free............. Pal Pensions www.palpensions.com
Re: Who Is The Best Pension Fund Administrator (PFA) In Nigeria? by anadi01(m): 7:29am On Sep 26, 2018
Choose AXA Mansard Pensions Ltd and thank me later!
Re: Who Is The Best Pension Fund Administrator (PFA) In Nigeria? by Opzyyy: 8:57am On Dec 03, 2019
Re: Who Is The Best Pension Fund Administrator (PFA) In Nigeria? by Idaytesj29(m): 6:05pm On Nov 26, 2020
amokeme:

Are you kidding me They are highly incompetent

He needs to be slapped
Re: Who Is The Best Pension Fund Administrator (PFA) In Nigeria? by PapaMama9ja: 11:57pm On May 31, 2021
Are they still incompetent today?
Its not about band wagon but quality and personalized services. Dont be washed away.

Idaytesj29:

He needs to be slapped
Re: Who Is The Best Pension Fund Administrator (PFA) In Nigeria? by Idaytesj29(m): 6:54am On Jun 01, 2021
PapaMama9ja:
Are they still incompetent today?
Its not about band wagon but quality and personalized services. Dont be washed away.

Okay, continue. A company I have been using for six years. You are one of their staffs right? Don't let me say my mind.

Trustfund is highly incompetent, customer service is nearly zero, poor ROI, they run the outfit like a pucking local council, emails are never replied, remittance aren't regular, a visit to their office does not solve anything.

And when you do force them to do capturing for you, they will refuse to upload your data just cos they know you will leave them.

Join Crusaders, Stanbic, pal, etc for your peace of mind.
Re: Who Is The Best Pension Fund Administrator (PFA) In Nigeria? by PapaMama9ja: 8:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
I begin to wonder the level of exaggeration here. For the fact, you mention remittance are irregular. Will Trustfund Pensions remit into your account without your employer making such at the PFC? Poor ROI, the info is widely public and i will not dwell on drags, check the ROI in the last 3 years and tell us what rate has it been. Yes a visit might not solve when you expect a magic especially with request for changes in critical biodata fields like DOB. For data recapture exercise, ask around which PFA has the highest figure in the industry. Yes the process became frustrating across board and will be resolved.

I am sure issues you have with trustfund are merely recapture. It will be done.

Even in the event of this transfer window, contributors are still moving to Trustfund Pensions. I mean those who understand the books and not just following a band wagon

Idaytesj29:

Okay, continue. A company I have been using for six years. You are one of their staffs right? Don't let me say my mind.

Trustfund is highly incompetent, customer service is nearly zero, poor ROI, they run the outfit like a pucking local council, emails are never replied, remittance aren't regular, a visit to their office does not solve anything.

And when you do force them to do capturing for you, they will refuse to upload your data just cos they know you will leave them.

Join Crusaders, Stanbic, pal, etc for your peace of mind.

(1) (Reply)

Is Big Bank Alert Real Or Fake / Fixed Deposit Rates In Gtbank / Website For Analysing The Nigerian Stock Market?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.