Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,530 members, 7,850,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:33 AM

Help Me With Your Comments - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help Me With Your Comments (538 Views)

Sex Scandal: Apostle Suleman Bars Church Members From Public Comments - PT / Photo: When God Shows You Your Comments On Nairaland On Judgement Day / Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me With Your Comments by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
After trying to get a job for so long without any success i decided it's time to start a small business. I'm currently looking at laundry services, football viewing center or a business center. i need you to advice me on any of the listed businesses. which is more profitable and requires less capital to start up? I have raised 150k which is the capital i intend to start with. if you have any other business suggestions, kindly drop your comments. God bless you all
Re: Help Me With Your Comments by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
lookingforjob:
After trying to get a job for so long without any success i decided it's time to start a small business. I'm currently looking at laundry services, football viewing center or a business center. i need you to advice me on any of the listed businesses. which is more profitable and requires less capital to start up? I have raised 150k which is the capital i intend to start with. if you have any other business suggestions, kindly drop your comments. God bless you all
dont wait for a white collar job. Start a miniature an a modicum business that requires less capitals... Hmmm would suggest u venture into this broilers an layers farm.. This bird business really brings much gain.
Re: Help Me With Your Comments by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
dont wait for a white collar job. Start a miniature an a modicum business that requires less capitals... Hmmm would suggest u venture into this broilers an layers farm.. This bird business really brings much gain.

u wan kill me how will i start a poultry with 150k? cost of feed, drug, space to groom birds and other miscellaneous expenses before the birds mature. this business is for someone who has financial strength. thanks though

(1) (Reply)

Bitter Fact...never Ready To Digest I! / Atmosphere Of Sympathy & Unbelief / Praying Nations Vs Playing Nations. Should We Pray To Win Or Play To Win?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.