Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Bitter Fact...never Ready To Digest I! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bitter Fact...never Ready To Digest I! (533 Views)

Daily Spiritual Digest: I Will Keep Passover At Your House / Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court / Daily Spiritual Digest: I Condemn You Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitter Fact...never Ready To Digest I! by hanbaliola(m): 12:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
In the HISTORY of the world, who has KILLED maximum INNOCENT
human beings

1) "Hitler"
Do you know who he was
He was a Christian, but media will never call Christians terrorists.

2) "Joseph Stalin called as Uncle Joe".
He has killed 20 million human beings including 14.5 million were starved to death.
Was he a Muslim

3) "Mao Tse Tsung (China)"
He has killed 14 to 20 million human beings.
Was he a Muslim

4) "Benito Mussolini (Italy)"
He has killed 400 thousand human beings.
Was he a Muslim

5) "Ashoka" In Kalinga Battle
He has killed 100 thousand human beings.
Was he a Muslim

6) Embargo put by George Bush in Iraq,
1/2 million children
has been killed in Iraq alone!!! Imagine these people are never called terrorists by the media.

Why

Today the majority of the non-muslims are afraid by hearing the words "JIHAD".

Jihad is an Arabic word which comes from root Arabic word "JAHADA" which means "TO STRIVE" or "TO STRUGGLE" against evil and for justice. It does not
mean killing innocents.

The difference is we stand against evil, not with evil".

You still think that ISLAM is the problem

1. The First World War, 17 million dead
(caused by non-Muslim).

2. The Second World War, 50-55 million dead (caused by non-Muslim).

3. Nagasaki atomic bombs 200000 dead
(caused by non-Muslim).

4. The War in Vietnam, over 5 million dead (caused by non-Muslim).

5. The War in Bosnia/Kosovo, over 5,00,000 dead (caused by non-Muslim).

6. The War in Iraq (so far) 12,000,000 deaths
(caused by non-Muslim).

7. Afghanistan, Iraq, Palestine, Burma etc (caused by non-Muslim).

8. In Cambodia 1975-1979, almost 3 million deaths (caused by non-Muslim).

"MUSLIMS ARE NOT TERRORISTS
AND
TERRORISTS ARE NOT MUSLIMS."

Please remove first double standards on Killings.

Re: Bitter Fact...never Ready To Digest I! by ITbomb(m): 12:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
For most of those people that you posted, their reason was never religion.
They had ulterior motive like racial discrimination or just personal power struggle or economic reasons.

When someone kill another in innocent blood shouting Allahu Akbar just because the victim is not a Muslim then such a person is called an Islamic terrorist
Re: Bitter Fact...never Ready To Digest I! by Lateralmaths(m): 12:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
stop deceiving yourself op. Islam encourages Muslims to kill non Muslims. Every non Muslim is considered as corrupt. True or false?
Re: Bitter Fact...never Ready To Digest I! by dkronicle(m): 12:55pm On Feb 03, 2015
shocked shocked shocked but who be isis and bh ?
Re: Bitter Fact...never Ready To Digest I! by hanbaliola(m): 10:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
And that is simply the message you fail to understand, you are bn feed by the media propaganda. America has brainwashed some people with feeding them with lies.

(1) (Reply)

Suffering Is A Choice / Warri Bible Version Is Out. / Pope Francis: 'love Between A Man And A Woman ... Is Not Made In A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.