Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,672 members, 7,813,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse (37772 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike Buys G Wagon [PICS] / Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam / Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by illicit(m): 7:05am On Feb 03, 2015
Eeya.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 03, 2015
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by Estimable(m): 7:06am On Feb 03, 2015
27 ni 27 ko, 37 year old nigga .....Naija i hail una
Where Marculey Chrisantus?? 17 year old Man .....

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by APCREP: 7:06am On Feb 03, 2015
prolific striker no longer depended upon any more every body has a a time to rise and fall you cant be on top for ever
kia ful before they indirectly use your soul

or intiate u to illuminati

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 03, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
i thought india was banned from all football related activities due to their black magic?
so why is this being allowed?

First...that India story is false. Second.....many footballiing countries....especially in Africa....always make sure they appeal to the deities before any match.

And some even carry charms to the match...

Twenty years ago...Nigeria was playing against an African country(which I shall not name wink). We could not score a goal....until half time when one of our coaches removed a charm form the opposing team's goal post net.

In the 1970's....an african clubside got a medicine man to prep a charm for them to win. The medicine man did the rituals....and said that , yes they will win....but whoever scores a goal in the last five minutes will die.

Come the match....2-2 with five minutes to go. Said clubside got a penalty. At that moment...a white bird flew into the stadium. Of course...the penalty was not scored. grin

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by Pennyways: 7:08am On Feb 03, 2015
what ever it is that he believes is up to him, but as for me Pennyways, I don't believes in superstitions
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 03, 2015
bushdoc9919:

First...that India story is false. Second.....many footballiing countries....especially in Africa....always make sure they appeal to the deities before any match.

And some even carry charms to the match...

Twenty years ago...Nigeria was playing against an African country(which I shall not name wink). We could not score a goal....until half time when one of our coaches removed a charm form the opposing team's goal post net.

In the 1970's....an african clubside got a medicine man to prep a charm for them to win. The medicine man did the rituals....and said that , yes they will win....but whoever scores a goal in the last five minutes will die.

Come the match....2-2 with five minutes to go. Said clubside got a penalty. At that moment...a white bird flew into the stadium. Of course...the penalty was not scored. grin
myth
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by victorazy(m): 7:10am On Feb 03, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
i thought india was banned from all football related activities due to their black magic?

Off point! Off topic! Off off off.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 03, 2015
victorazy:

Off point! Off topic! Off off off.
football ?
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by uchkochi(m): 7:13am On Feb 03, 2015
Instead of him to run to Jesus, he has just gone to multiply the curses. Nothing good comes out of the devil. He gives you a cap first to take your head later.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 03, 2015
adrainuche:
Black Men Mentality, how will your energy not be out when you claim 27 but ur younger brother here in Nigeria is 32..

Kia Kia Kia grin grin Story for the Gods

Off topic....but the thing is....when you become a footballer in Nigeria at the age of seventeen or eighteen....you have ten years to play(and some coaches beleive that a player depreciates after 30....Ryan Gigs, and Francesco Totti notwithstanding.).

If you stay for Nigeria....you will earn N150000 monthly. Or less. Meanwhile....I was reading of an English player who signed a contract with a LEAGUE ONE english club for N85million over 2 years....at 30 years of age.

What would you do if you were a Naija footballer. ? Suffer in Nigeria...or lie and swim in money in Obodo Oyinbo?
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 03, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
myth

Probably grin. But I did get story no 2 from an extensive article This Day newspaper worte in 2000 about African football and juju. Sadly, I don't have the article anymore....but it was worth a read. grin
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by Akon419(m): 7:16am On Feb 03, 2015
At 27 ,he is already down and we expect papa buhari of 73 to do magic
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by tuffgongjo(m): 7:22am On Feb 03, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
That is not true,India are playing active football$they even have a league.That India 99 Naija 1 is baseless.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by teejayguru66(m): 7:28am On Feb 03, 2015
The bobo should go to church instead, he is killing himself for going to juju. When the devil gives you a cap, he will surely come for your head.
If he feels somebody is responsible for his energy loss, he should come back to Naija, meet a powerful man of God and break the covenant. He will soon finish if he takes to juju cleansing.
NFF take note of this juju player.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:29am On Feb 03, 2015
ibkgab001:
The power above all powers is ready to free him from his curse and that is the power in the blood of Jesus Christ

Blood of a dead jewish hippie GODS FORBID

Tufiakwa!
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by endymetrix(m): 7:32am On Feb 03, 2015
Your name is ''Emmanuel'' meaning God is with us. My man, go to a private place and call upon the God attached to your name for deliverance. Secondly, if you have lies in your foot-ball credentials, please remove them. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by ibkgab001: 7:35am On Feb 03, 2015
That Blood is enough to heal your mentality... i pray for you this morning that almighty God will open your eyes to see what is right Amen
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by Juicysam(m): 7:35am On Feb 03, 2015
Ludicrous.lmao
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by endymetrix(m): 7:40am On Feb 03, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

Blood of a dead jewish hippie GODS FORBID

Tufiakwa!
there are mysteries that appear foolish. If your religion/belief permits you to slander other people's religion, then check out, your religion is cracked and faulty!
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:48am On Feb 03, 2015
endymetrix:
there are mysteries that appear foolish. If your religion/belief permits you to slander other people's religion, then check out, your religion is cracked and faulty!

Fvck off bitc.h! Cant u see these ppl slandering my religion here?!

You must be blind from birth.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:50am On Feb 03, 2015
teejayguru66:
The bobo should go to church instead, he is killing himself for going to juju. When the devil gives you a cap, he will surely come for your head.
If he feels somebody is responsible for his energy loss, he should come back to Naija, meet a powerful man of God and break the covenant. He will soon finish if he takes to juju cleansing.
NFF take note of this juju player.

Fvck ur devil mangod called jesus who is a dead meat!

This is Nigeria the land of the GODS and u have bo right to dictate oda ppl to bow to ur slave mastas religokn when we have our own here. So fvck off.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by royal231(m): 7:52am On Feb 03, 2015
Is this what u are saying about a player that has served the country??

He gave you the nations cup after 19 yrs of waiting and this is what u have to say on an international forum..

You must be a badbelle man cos this is exactly the way you guys behave

drsteroid:
This is what players get when they lie about their age...hw do u expect a 38years old man 2 play like a 20year old.wish u all d best bro
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 03, 2015
Actually in Islam we believe the evil eye is true and they defined it very well in the write up, evil eye can kill, maadhaLlah but his means of getting rid of the effect of evil eye tho'. Alhamdulillah I'm a muslim.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by endymetrix(m): 8:04am On Feb 03, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

Fvck off bitc.h! Cant u see these ppl slandering my religion here?!

You must be blind from birth.
wow! Every word that emanates from you is either negative or insulting. Don't you think you need a mental re-orientation bro. Must you use harsh words to express your view I pity this generation.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by mencade4: 8:13am On Feb 03, 2015
endymetrix:
wow! Every word that emanates from you is either negative or insulting. Don't you think you need a mental re-orientation bro. Must you use harsh words to express your view I pity this generation.
he just spoke the truth.......ool
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by endymetrix(m): 8:17am On Feb 03, 2015
mencade4:
he just spoke the truth.......ool
No wonder! ...
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by Qelvin(m): 8:18am On Feb 03, 2015
Africans and their mentality smh
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 03, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
at ur age u stil reason lyk primary 1 student.who told u dey ban india

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer / Mikel Obi And Onazi Laugh About Rift Rumour (Video) / Amaju Pinnick, Wife, Daughters And Sons In Adorable Family Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.