Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,668 members, 7,813,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse (37771 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike Buys G Wagon [PICS] / Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam / Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 03, 2015
Adikam:
at ur age u stil reason lyk primary 1 student.who told u dey ban india
i will by pass that statement
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by rastamouse: 8:25am On Feb 03, 2015
endymetrix:
wow! Every word that emanates from you is either negative or insulting. Don't you think you need a mental re-orientation bro. Must you use harsh words to express your view I pity this generation.

just ignore him and pray for his soul

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by Ladycloud(f): 8:29am On Feb 03, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
i thought india was banned from all football related activities due to their black magic?
so why is this being allowed?
.....I just wonder oh....
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by lonelydora: 8:36am On Feb 03, 2015
Chai SMH for this guy. In this 21st century, he believes this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by endymetrix(m): 8:40am On Feb 03, 2015
rastamouse:

just ignore him and pray for his soul
Ok bro! Thanks.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by DBlackCeazer(m): 8:46am On Feb 03, 2015
No one can interfere with your God given talent,age just caught up with him.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by magabounce(m): 8:47am On Feb 03, 2015
Softttttt... Just thinking... And Ronaldo is how many years old??
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by newacca: 8:56am On Feb 03, 2015
Like my people for Yorubaland dey talk am: winch dey pursue you for sokoto, you run go Calabar. Where you go run go, wey you no go meet dem winch.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by Karevwite: 8:58am On Feb 03, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
hit like if nigeria juju can still have effect on you even if you run to antarticagrin

TEAM 9JAJUJU#FOLLOW ON TWITTER TO GET THE LATEST UPDATE ON NEW JUJUS
lol u high af! man
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:07am On Feb 03, 2015
courtesy of that old woman in his village grin
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by Defcon1(m): 9:13am On Feb 03, 2015
Africans and their superstitious beliefs
We are always quick to blame our misfortunes on other people or things without trying to examine ourselves to know what we are doing wrong.
Besides ,every player has a dip in form,from time to time.lt is nothing new
If he eventually scores it'd be that the so-called rituals worked.lol
l think Torres, Soldado and Adebayor should contact him for the Baba's number .lol

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by Goke7: 9:13am On Feb 03, 2015
Emenike is simply not good enough, when keshi benched him, we all abused keshi, the truth is emenike allowed the little success he had to enter into his head and his game dwindled, no evil spirit is pursuing him.

I keep saying that this generation of Nigerian players are the least talented we'ever had, imagine west brom selling Ideye to a club in the middle east, haba!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by sorepco(m): 9:17am On Feb 03, 2015
what do u mean? do u know the latin americans are the biggest age scammers in the world? look at costa wey de claim 27!! he looks like a 37 year old, my friend. those latin americans can never divulge their real age....

chiefololade:
If Emenike is 27, then I'm 12

Nigerians.... scamming the international community since 1914
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 03, 2015
Mikel and Ideye need that rituals too. They are obviously under a curse too.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 03, 2015
achinaboy:
the energy is down,because he is not 27 finito

U said it all. Gbam!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by anigbajumo(m): 9:29am On Feb 03, 2015
adrainuche:
Black Men Mentality, how will your energy not be out when you claim 27 but ur younger brother here in Nigeria is 32..

Kia Kia Kia grin grin Story for the Gods
waten b black man mentality?na wa ooo
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by anigbajumo(m): 9:32am On Feb 03, 2015
rubii09:
No wonder Africans are the most religious people on earth, Too Much believe in metaphysics. We really need to break away from this mental yolk.
fink b4 u write up pls.....who bliv 2much in metaphysics btwn Africans nd d white men?
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by cutecanson(m): 9:34am On Feb 03, 2015
Come out and say d truth abt ur age..my best guess on ur age is 41 fineto
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by rubii09: 9:38am On Feb 03, 2015
anigbajumo:
fink b4 u write up pls.....who bliv 2much in metaphysics btwn Africans nd d white men?
whites were thinking that way bro before it waned beginning in the renaissance period.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by agoadiv(m): 9:58am On Feb 03, 2015
simplymade:
Chaii

Can't stop lafin

Diarris juju oo
hahahahahahahahahhaha...ur so funny every thing abt u is funny, even ur signaturegringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by Sarimah(f): 10:35am On Feb 03, 2015
drsteroid:
This is what players get when they lie about their age...hw do u expect a 38years old man 2 play like a 20year old.wish u all d best bro
I wonder ooo

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by SMGS(m): 10:53am On Feb 03, 2015
Don't worry yourself, Emenike is 27, I know him before he went international. We are age mates, he grew up in my hometown - his family still lives there till date. I just don't subscribe to this his spiritual ritual. #EnvironmentalInfluenceimustsay
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by bumtos(m): 11:24am On Feb 03, 2015
Were you there?
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
i will by pass that statement
thats your only option
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by Kingsasian(m): 1:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
The ritual worked for him, he finally found the back of the net over the wknd. But we all knw that he isn't accursed, na old age cause am.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by myproperty(m): 2:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
i thought India was banned from all football related activities due to their black magic?
so why is this being allowed?

India was not banned they play qualifiers and don't qualify. They are good in some other sport such as cricket. They have soccer leagues in India. If they used black magic in football, they would also use it in cricket. Bangladesh, Pakistan and India are not good in Soccer, yet Nigerians still play in India league.

The highest goal margin between National Teams in soccer is 33-0 between Australia and Samoa played in April 11 2001
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahf3eHikZs8

Read more about India national team here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_India_national_football_team

The story about India scoring many goals are all lies. India was never banned by FIFA
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by Revolva(m): 3:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
Hahah curse from where? Ask me Africans and superstitious mindset...Oga emenike work hard too much enjoyment

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by munasami: 4:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
Emmysteve:
Super Eagles forward, Emmanuel Emenike underwent a Turkish spiritual cleansing ritual to lift a curse that he believes has been placed on him.

Emenike is reported to have complained that his energy is out of sync after being cursed in Nigeria and that it has had a detrimental effect on his performances on the field.

“My energy is not right, something is wrong, I just need a goal to get back to form,” Emenike was quoted as saying by Milliyet.

The 27-year-old striker underwent a ritual called ‘Kur_un Dökme’ which is carried out when it is believed that an evil eye is upon you. The evil eye is the name for a curse or sickness transmitted by someone who is envious, jealous or wishes harm on someone.

The evil eye belief is that a person can harm you and your property by a malevolent glare, usually given to a person when they are unaware.

Age is catching up on him. He should be 40plus

There are a number of precautions that can be taken to prevent evil eye. The blue Nazar Boncuk popular across Turkey is an amulet believed to protect against the evil eye. The practice of using a crystal blue eye dates back to Central Asia, during the ages of the shamanic Tengrism era.

If it believed that you have been cursed by evil eye one method that can be used to rid oneself on the effects of it is a ritual called ‘Kur_un Dökme’.

The ritual involves a kur_uncu (the person taking the nazar off you) who heats up the kur_un (lead) over the stove. The kur_uncu then sits you down, covers you up with a blanket, and pours the lead in a bowl of water, causing the water to splatter and the lead to take various shapes and forms.

The process is believed to get rid of negative energy and lift the curse.

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/emenike-performs-ritual-lift-curse/
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse by macuwon(m): 10:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
bushdoc9919:

First...that India story is false. Second.....many footballiing countries....especially in Africa....always make sure they appeal to the deities before any match.

And some even carry charms to the match...

Twenty years ago...Nigeria was playing against an African country(which I shall not name wink). We could not score a goal....until half time when one of our coaches removed a charm form the opposing team's goal post net.

In the 1970's....an african clubside got a medicine man to prep a charm for them to win. The medicine man did the rituals....and said that , yes they will win....but whoever scores a goal in the last five minutes will die.

Come the match....2-2 with five minutes to go. Said clubside got a penalty. At that moment...a white bird flew into the stadium. Of course...the penalty was not scored. grin

lol.. see story o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

George Floyd: Sport Stars Pay Tribute, Condemn Treatment Of Blacks / Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer / Mikel Obi And Onazi Laugh About Rift Rumour (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.