Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

The Broken Oath - A Short Story - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Broken Oath - A Short Story (17464 Views)

The Bond That Can Never Be Broken / Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) / Pleasure And Pain - A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Broken Oath - A Short Story by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
Fatalveli:
Did you actually called me dearie, pls I'd love to hear it again
U ehn...
Make woman no kill U o,shogbo?
Re: The Broken Oath - A Short Story by Hawlahscho(m): 11:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
Fatalveli:
[size=30pt]Did[/size] you actually [size=30pt]called[/size] me dearie, pls I'd love to hear it again

Chai!!!!

don't just register English when u wanna write Jamb!

ama install cane.apk very soon. undecided
Re: The Broken Oath - A Short Story by Fatalveli(m): 7:08am On Feb 25, 2015
Hawlahscho:

Chai!!!!

don't just register English when u wanna write Jamb!

ama install cane.apk very soon. undecided
You're gonna see the real me on friday.... Just stick around
Re: The Broken Oath - A Short Story by Fatalveli(m): 9:07am On Feb 25, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Broken Oath - A Short Story by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 25, 2015
Fatalveli:
The forest was tranquil and all that could be heard was the chirpings of the crickets and buzzing of the bees. The atmosphere was ambiance, albeit a cool one. A rush of air whooshed past my face and the feeling was intense due to my current predicament. I wanted to run but my leg failed me, I wanted to scream but it seems an object was stuffed in my throat. I was visibly shaken and terrified by the sight before me and up till today, I never pray to witness such terrifying sight again in my life. I had tried to excavate the occurrence outta my memory but it is a futile attempt.

Standing before me was the most eyes displeasing creature that I have ever set my eyes upon, it was so repulsive and despicable.

It had the head of a wolf and an appendages of a bat, have you ever imagined a flying wolf; that is my assaulter.

It started charging towards me and urine had already began drizzling outta my penis. Just when I expected the worse, the unexpected happened.
I heard a loud howl behind me, I'm sure the wolf like creature heard it also and it hung in the mid-air, staring at something behind me. I made a swift turn to see another specie of my assaulter behind me, charging towards me furiously. But the first wolf-bat would have none of it as it attacked the other specie before it got to me. Then the began wrestling, they were fighting and biting one another so much that they failed to notice I had sneaked away from that part of the forest to the innermost part where I'm probably gonna find the Gourd according to the map.

I was lucky enough not to have encountered any harmful creature anymore throughout my third day in the forest. And I finally got to the sacred place where the Gourd is being kept on the fourth day and just as I was about to pick it up. My stomach started rumbling and it was paining me severely. I picked up the Gourd and downed its content in my stomach thinking it will help cure the poison of the forbidden fruits I ate earlier but reverse is the case, it only made the pain intensified. I squirm on the floor for several minutes screaming and crying in pain till everything got blurred, just when I was about to close my eyes and walk through the door of the most silent and peaceful place I've ever seen, I felt a hand grabbed me.
too short and lacks description, it seems u'r rushing d story? Relax Broh and pen again!
And dont dare counter or I'll ensure Tiffany acts as d priest on the other side wink
Re: The Broken Oath - A Short Story by harjibolar10(m): 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
Think ya mama spirit is still with you ni yen ooo

Oya come continue, kind of short thou
Re: The Broken Oath - A Short Story by Cybershow(m): 5:20am On Feb 26, 2015
Chinweblinkz.. ahah i do read o.. and i dont sleep dat much.
About my short hand stuff.. don't mind me okay. i will adjust my self
Re: The Broken Oath - A Short Story by Felixc: 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
what a interesting story
Re: The Broken Oath - A Short Story by Fatalveli(m): 9:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
StormAngel bae, Cutehally, philismary, mistytohcute.... There is a wooing challange going on!!! You can show your love to me by clicking on this link and type www.nairaland.com/2196758/wooing-challenge-2015-selection-thread/165

I wanna woo Fatalveli... I'll drop a lenthy update afterwards.... Almacherish, hw is ugonna?
Re: The Broken Oath - A Short Story by almacherish(f): 5:04am On Mar 18, 2015
He's gud o...... I updated sum days ago o

Fatalveli:
StormAngel bae, Cutehally, philismary, mistytohcute.... There is a wooing challange going on!!! You can show your love to me by clicking on this link and type www.nairaland.com/2196758/wooing-challenge-2015-selection-thread/165

I wanna woo Fatalveli... I'll drop a lenthy update afterwards.... Almacherish, hw is ugonna?
Re: The Broken Oath - A Short Story by StormAngel(f): 9:46am On Mar 20, 2015
Re: The Broken Oath - A Short Story by StormAngel(f): 9:56am On Mar 20, 2015
Fatalveli:

lolz cheesy
hiaa

emm i dnt get it o
me i duno ow to woo o
angry
Re: The Broken Oath - A Short Story by Fatalveli(m): 8:38am On Mar 25, 2015
I'm gonna be dropping update now since Lit. Section is now attracting more traffic... Sit tight, update dropping soonest!

Cc. Cybershow, StormAngel, Thronekid, Hawlascho, stuff46, onemansquad Kingtom!!!
Re: The Broken Oath - A Short Story by Fatalveli(m): 8:39am On Mar 25, 2015
StormAngel:

lolz cheesy
hiaa

emm i dnt get it o
me i duno ow to woo o
angry
Lol! Hw u doin
Re: The Broken Oath - A Short Story by Fatalveli(m): 9:10am On Mar 25, 2015
Re: The Broken Oath - A Short Story by Cybershow(m): 9:52am On Mar 25, 2015
Fatalveli:
I'm gonna be dropping update now since Lit. Section is now attracting more traffic... Sit tight, update dropping soonest!

Cc. Cybershow, StormAngel, Thronekid, Hawlascho, stuff46, onemansquad Kingtom!!!
oya na me go dae wait o.... Oga mi update am fast o.. I dae gbadun u o
Re: The Broken Oath - A Short Story by Hawlahscho(m): 10:43am On Mar 25, 2015
Hian!!! I don show like plasma TV. grin cool
Re: The Broken Oath - A Short Story by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 25, 2015
Fatalveli:

Finally.... Oga yaf return Waiting Fellow Warrior...
Re: The Broken Oath - A Short Story by stuff46(m): 11:55am On Mar 25, 2015
baba welcome back.
Btw, after so long na that comment na him be oue update
Re: The Broken Oath - A Short Story by Missmossy(f): 12:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
Very interesting story, me likey grin Fatalveli you are doing a nice job. More updates biko embarassed
Re: The Broken Oath - A Short Story by Fatalveli(m): 1:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
Re: The Broken Oath - A Short Story by Fatalveli(m): 1:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
Cybershow:
oya na me go dae wait o.... Oga mi update am fast o.. I dae gbadun u o
Updated

@Thronekid, I sight you bro

@stuff46, bro... I don drop another comment ooogrin

@missmossy, thanks...

@StormAngel, where are you boo
Re: The Broken Oath - A Short Story by Ashtonmcqueen(m): 1:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
the story line is fantastic' but there are a couple of red flags though.
1) the story is fast paced(which is not bad) but i believ lacked the appropiate description.
2) the dialouge does not carry enough power
3) action would have been more engaging if you wrote it in shorter sentences and dont give away every action dnt show tell.
dats all i can say 4 nw...if u follow dose tips u wld ave a fully fledged novel.and i love the fact that its based on nigeria mythology. keep up the good work.
Re: The Broken Oath - A Short Story by Ashtonmcqueen(m): 1:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
the story line is fantastic' but there are a couple of red flags though.
1) the story is fast paced(which is not bad) but i believ lacked the appropiate description.
2) the dialouge does not carry enough power
3) action would have been more engaging if you wrote it in shorter sentences and dont give away every action dnt show tell.
Re: The Broken Oath - A Short Story by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
Fatalveli:
Updated

@missmossy, thanks...

Would read now.... You drooped an update,not comment!
Re: The Broken Oath - A Short Story by Cybershow(m): 6:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
Fatalveli:
Updated

@missmossy, thanks...

NA SO. JUST COME CONTINUE BOSS
Re: The Broken Oath - A Short Story by harjibolar10(m): 6:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
Even when I'm not invited...

E be like say, you don go add to your problem for that bush oo, how th3 orisaaye go dey comand you to go do that kind thing now, abeg no do am ooo

And BTW, welcome back boss
Re: The Broken Oath - A Short Story by Cybershow(m): 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
Ahahahahahah... dont do that o... shouting out loud at u.. dont kill your broda oooo.... harjibolar10 dnt be annoyed i dnt call you o.. i thought you may be here.. ma binu o
Re: The Broken Oath - A Short Story by KingTom(m): 8:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
Fatalveli:

wink
Re: The Broken Oath - A Short Story by MzMessiTohBadt(f): 8:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
Followin bumper2bumper
Re: The Broken Oath - A Short Story by harjibolar10(m): 3:26am On Mar 26, 2015
Cybershow:
Ahahahahahah... dont do that o... shouting out loud at u.. dont kill your broda oooo.... harjibolar10 dnt be annoyed i dnt call you o.. i thought you may be here.. ma binu o
I'm already here before jaree

Thank you Oga me
Re: The Broken Oath - A Short Story by StormAngel(f): 8:47am On Mar 26, 2015
Fatalveli:
Lol! Hw u doin

I am doing great dear.
Thanks alot cheesy

how about you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"all Protocol Duly Observed": Grammatical Blunder! / Students Of Wazobia University / Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.