Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Bakare Blasts CAN, PFN For Endorsing Jonathan - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bakare Blasts CAN, PFN For Endorsing Jonathan (46508 Views)

Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare / Chris Okafor Blasts Bakare, Mbaka, Demands Nnamdi Kanu's Release / I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bakare Blasts CAN, PFN For Endorsing Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
The christianit body in Nigeria is already divided over the 2015 election.
Re: Bakare Blasts CAN, PFN For Endorsing Jonathan by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
BAKARE and his TEAMS....ODUMAKIN & CO. ALSO WANT GEJ TO CONTINUE OR WHAT IS THE ESSENCES OF POSTPONEMENT & SAYING ONLY GEJ CAN IMPLEMENT CONFAB RESOLUTIONS (WHO SENT THEM THERE?).

WE THE CONGREGATION WANT GMB WE ARE TIRED OF CORRUPTION, YOU LEADERS ARE ONLY ONE AGAINST ALL OF US. ALL PROPHESY FOR GEJ WILL FAIL. THE CHURCHES ARE ALREADY GETTING EMPTY FOR THIS COMPROMISE.

IS A CORRUPT PERSON A CHRISTIAN? HE IS WORST THAN INFIDEL
Re: Bakare Blasts CAN, PFN For Endorsing Jonathan by kay1one(m): 7:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
disloman:
u ain't worth it.check ur post n see ao messed up ur life is.

Ret.ard!
Re: Bakare Blasts CAN, PFN For Endorsing Jonathan by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
It is written that the stone rejected by the builders shall become the corner stone, Osinbajo shall become the biblical corner stone in Nigeria.
Re: Bakare Blasts CAN, PFN For Endorsing Jonathan by Mcowubaba: 7:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
They can endorse whoever they want. I believe that majority of the members of their congregations are intelligent enough to know what is right for them.

If I was a member of their church, no amount of preaching would have made me change my mind as to who I ll vote for. Only mumu people think pastors are infallible and their word is law
Re: Bakare Blasts CAN, PFN For Endorsing Jonathan by adeA1(m): 7:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hunnnnn! I find myslf at times as a Muslim, at times as a christian And at another times as a jew but at last I find that LOVE is My RELIGION.
Re: Bakare Blasts CAN, PFN For Endorsing Jonathan by felifeli: 7:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
franciskaine:
It is written that the stone rejected by the builders shall become the corner stone, Osinbajo shall become the biblical corner stone in Nigeria.

LOL. I laugh in Hebrew.
That is all Osinbade will eventually become in 12 days time CORNER STONE = A useless stone that will soon be forgotten in the corner forever. God has spoken let no man question. grin grin grin

PS We told the foolish man to continue to preach in church and not let Tinubu deceive him that he can become VP... and eventually president when the old MUGU dies. He will never listen. Osinbade see ya life now. tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Bakare Blasts CAN, PFN For Endorsing Jonathan by hermesprogidy(m): 7:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
If they like, they should endorse GEJ. But GOD has already endorsed BUHARI, The masses have endorsed BUHARI. All those wolves in sheep clothing that call themselves men of God, will be disgraced.

angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Bakare Blasts CAN, PFN For Endorsing Jonathan by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
felifeli:

LOL. I laugh in Hebrew.
That is all Osinbade will eventually become in 12 days time CORNER STONE = A useless stone that will soon be forgotten in the corner forever. God has spoken let no man question. grin grin grin
and please who did God speak to? You mean all these private jet owners are men of God? Am laughing ignorant people.
Re: Bakare Blasts CAN, PFN For Endorsing Jonathan by Eddieactor: 7:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
Is Jonathan not part of us? Is he not a Christian or Nigerian. Osibanjo can not tell us that he's righteous enough for all Christian to endorse him. A good Christian will stay away from Nigerian politics not even to contest.

1 Like

Re: Bakare Blasts CAN, PFN For Endorsing Jonathan by Lakeshizu(m): 7:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
The christian it body in Nigeria is already divided over the 2015 election.
I agree with you on that, and I have noticed not many Christians have made up their mind who to vote for. what might be the problem?
Re: Bakare Blasts CAN, PFN For Endorsing Jonathan by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
watchman111:
smh for Nigerians.neither gej nor buhatri has the capacity to move Nigeria forward.this men are busy trying to buy our votes.I pity people supporting buhari sef...a word is enough for the wise.
I pity people supporting GEJ more, their ignorance s*ucks
Re: Bakare Blasts CAN, PFN For Endorsing Jonathan by davidadenrele: 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
ziccoit:
I'm not surprised, CAN has always been a scion of PDP. Reading through the whole article almost made me cry. GEJ is using Christianity religion to push this country into a serious chaos from which she may not recover.

PFN was used during the last Osun gubernatorial election. These people were reported distributing religion leaflets with inscription "VOTE JESUS VOTE OMISORE". Why oh why.

Oh God the most powerful; the most knowledgeable; the Knower of hiddens; I pray onto You, dismantle the ever divisive government of GEJ, put an abrupt end to his callousness and desperation. Disgrace him and his partners in crimes. Uphold Your righteous ones and push down the selfish ones among the so called MOGs. Put down their walls of corruption.

God Bless for this prayers i said a thunderous.......Amen!!!!....Amen in Jesus Name!!!!
Re: Bakare Blasts CAN, PFN For Endorsing Jonathan by fctboy: 7:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
This is where bakare belong :

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bakare Blasts CAN, PFN For Endorsing Jonathan by jditimiya(m): 7:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
All I read in this news is that bakare is angry
with CAN and PFN for not endorsing Buhari?
Which is the greater evil, supporting a
Christian for president or supporting a Muslim
just cos one pastor out of many was chosen so
as to influence the decisions of the Christians.
They know Osinbajo isn't there on his own
rather he is being used by another muslim
(Tinubu). So who would you vote if you
wanted to vote in the line of religion?
Imagine NEF or NASFAT endorsing GEJ.

let forget these religion thing and face the wind of change. we Muslims and us Christan have been living happy, politics came to make look like enemies. but i tell u we shall overcome the will of those pastors that has made the poor more poor and use them to become rich over night. change I pray for and change I will get.
Re: Bakare Blasts CAN, PFN For Endorsing Jonathan by julioralph(m): 7:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
No wonder d Catholic Church wanted to opt out of CAN!!!
Re: Bakare Blasts CAN, PFN For Endorsing Jonathan by Gejfreesupport: 7:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
Lol.. do people still take this man seriously? cheesy
Re: Bakare Blasts CAN, PFN For Endorsing Jonathan by watchman111: 7:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
franciskaine:
I pity people supporting GEJ more, their ignorance s*ucks
Nigerians don't have a president, neither do they have any aspiring president.APC is no different from PDP.the same people,the same politicians..I think we need to eradicate all our present politicians.
Re: Bakare Blasts CAN, PFN For Endorsing Jonathan by Adeyinka123: 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
If this information were,then i am so disappointed in this men of GOD. My vote goes for GMB.
Re: Bakare Blasts CAN, PFN For Endorsing Jonathan by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
Only a fool listens to these people who call themselves men of God. What have they done in their own capacity in helping to correct the societal malaise facing our country? All they do is fight for their own selfish interest and preach prosperity everywhere. Nigeria stinks of corruption, how many of them have stood up boldly in condemning the ruling class of their wrongs, rather they derive joy in sitting and dinning with polithiefcians.

1 Like

Re: Bakare Blasts CAN, PFN For Endorsing Jonathan by olas24u(f): 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
expert1000:
Bakare is a used and dumped piece of sh*t.We. All endorse Jonathan.do ur worst.Until u no d real Buhari den u wil Love Jonathan wit all ur heart
Used and dump as in ?He his a successful Nigerian .
Re: Bakare Blasts CAN, PFN For Endorsing Jonathan by nijanigga: 7:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
onyedikachukwue:

Sharap aboki
but I'm a Nigerian and for you keep parrotting ,your era is coming to an end.
Re: Bakare Blasts CAN, PFN For Endorsing Jonathan by x2lambo(m): 7:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
Every Muslim is an Islamist meanwhile only Christian should rule nigeria I wonder when Nigerians will grow up
Re: Bakare Blasts CAN, PFN For Endorsing Jonathan by anytexy: 7:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
clevvermind:
na wao. this pastor has really lost his calling. he has lost his anointing and started sinking. may God save his soul.
Mtcheeew! you dey mine am? Pastor ko iman no.
Re: Bakare Blasts CAN, PFN For Endorsing Jonathan by gulfer: 7:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
PUSH1:
Only God knows who the real men of God are. no b talk talk and private jets b everything. Jesus fought for the betterment of the people with little or nothing. Selfishness and greed has turn fellow Nigerians against one another.

Everybody is hiding themselves under the umberlla of corruption, selfishness, greediness, hypocrisy, speciousness, empty talk, insincerity, falseness, deceit, dishonesty, mendacity, pretense, duplicity, looting, stealing from the poor masses. Nigeria have been a coward in almost all her existence. Should we continue this way? God must surely intervene. We Nigerians rejects cowardice.

Things must be done differently.
Did I hear you say, Umbrella? Mind you Umbrella = PDP !!! !!!
Re: Bakare Blasts CAN, PFN For Endorsing Jonathan by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
watchman111:
Nigerians don't have a president, neither do they have any aspiring president.APC is no different from PDP.the same people,the same politicians..I think we need to eradicate all our present politicians.
eradicate the present polithiefcians and put who? Is it the youth whose hands is soiled in crime? Internet scam? Armed robbery? Where do you think this saint will come from? The problem with Nigerians is poverty of the mind and insincerity. Haven't we tried PDP and GEJ enough? Is 15 good years not enough to change the course of this country? I will vote Buhari simply because you do not do same thing using same steps repeatedly and expect a different result. Change is all we desire.
Re: Bakare Blasts CAN, PFN For Endorsing Jonathan by M4gunners: 7:56pm On Feb 02, 2015
Osinbanjo joining APC Was the worst mistake he made.

1 Like

Re: Bakare Blasts CAN, PFN For Endorsing Jonathan by notoriousbabe: 7:56pm On Feb 02, 2015
CAN/PFN or whatever they call themselves have no say on who their members vote for,so let them stop decieving themselves. On election day,none of them go follow people go to the polling booths,so their endorsement na to steal money from baba peace,all na wash.
Re: Bakare Blasts CAN, PFN For Endorsing Jonathan by gbensright: 7:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
Which way Nigeria?it a pity that our so called men of God have sold their glory to filty politicians
Re: Bakare Blasts CAN, PFN For Endorsing Jonathan by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
onyedikachukwue:

Sharap aboki
truth dey say is bitter. He told you the plain truth and nothing more.
Re: Bakare Blasts CAN, PFN For Endorsing Jonathan by sunayo(m): 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
Mclement:
Osinbajo went there to be endorsed... in their wisdom Christian leaders preferred to support Jonathan. it is fair I think. do u really wants them to support an Islamist president? in any case, Mr Osinbajo will only be an errand boy

Most sensible comment. Osibanjo went there for endorsement, not prayer. If they had endorsed him APC will shout it on roof tops. Thank God the leaders did the right thing. In 2019 if Buhari wishes to contest again he can choose pope or an angel as his running mate.

2 Likes

Re: Bakare Blasts CAN, PFN For Endorsing Jonathan by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
Sajio:
. Imagine the ppl we call men of God? Bakare has for long lost his calling if truly God called him..
but Oyedepo and co haven't lost their calling right? Hypocrisy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Celestial Church Sings & Dances To Olamide's "WO" During Service (Video) / Armed Policemen At DSS As Suleman Honours DSS Invitation (Photos) / Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom During Service, Many Feared Injured. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.